Hello! My name is B.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I have The Fungus and I barely have the energy to keep my eyes open - but that's not going to stop me from dropping 2,000 words on Panther Lorelei!

This update finishes you two doing a bit of 69 foreplay and gets started on the branch of scenes where she's on top. Futa optional!
One nod of her head begets a second, her tongue going everywhere from deep inside of you, to just barely past your vulva, to lapping at your entrance like a thirsty mutt begging for more, her tongue dragging along your sensitive petals with every pass. She’s careful not to ignore your [pc.clit], but she also deliberately only gives it enough attention that you wish she’d give you more.]

After all the special treatment Roeliel is giving you, it’d be rude and wrong for you to not return the favor, especially after she went through all the trouble of offering herself to you. Her sopping wet panther pussy is just fractions of an inch from your mouth, and all you need to do is lean forward and close the gap.

Your technique is not nearly as patient as hers: as soon as your [pc.lips] find her vulva, your [pc.tongue] explodes into her cunt, thrusting deeply into her gash and diving as deep into her body as you can on the first go. Every ridge and contour of her inner walls clench simultaneously around you, milking your tongue for everything that it has and coating your buds in a fresh wave of her juices. You open your jaw just slightly to give your tongue more room to move, and your chin bumps against her clit, causing her thighs and butt to clench up in pleasure around you.

Minutes pass (or so it feels like) with you working Roeliel’s pussy over, fucking it as hard as you can with your mouth, while she does much of the same with her own on your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cock]|[pc.vagina]]. A part of you wonders if this is how she intends for this encounter to end – there are worse ways to spend the night than buried underneath a stacked panther with her pussy against your face.

That’s all up to her, though….
Your eyes glance down Roeliel’s body, although, with her pressed so firmly against you, it’s hardly to see any further down than her tits. But you nonetheless <b>feel</b> the radiant heat and the dripping wetness of her pussy against your abdomen – and you know exactly what you’d like to be feeling instead.

“Roeliel,” you start again. Roeliel’s nostrils flare in frustration, but she makes no attempt to silence you. “{PC is Hard|Grow a dick. Fuck me into the dirt.|Could you… could you grow yourself a…?}”

At first, Roeliel doesn’t respond… but she eventually gives you a flash of her incisor tooth, and her tail whips behind herself once in amusement.

The bristles of her fur all make a waving motion, starting at her scalp and moving down towards her crotch, as if her fur was a liquid and they were making waves. You can feel the fur on her thighs behaving the same way: roiling up her limbs, starting at her ankles, and colliding with the moving fur from the upper half of her body. She leans backward to give you a better view of what’s happening, and from her crotch, just above her pussy, the black fur begins to bulge and expand, looking at first like a formless growth that’s building upon itself with every passing second.

Quickly enough, though, it starts to take a defined shape: the sphere becomes more oblong, turning into a spire that’s roughly a foot long from the base against her crotch. Features start to become more visible, including a tapered tip and a slightly bulging base, all the way down to thrumming veins lining the whole length from tip to root – but, [pc.ra kaithrit|just as you had hoped|somewhat unexpectedly], a number of spines appear along the circumference of the bulge, a little above the halfway point down the shaft and reaching up to the glans of the head. And to compliment the ensemble, a pair of thick, heavy, fuzzy, furry balls form beneath the spire, weighing down Roeliel’s crotch as she sits on you.

The transformation only takes a few seconds. There it is: one foot of full, throbbing panther cock[pc.ra kaithrit|, looking just like a proper feline’s], complete with spines, balls, and beating veins. With every thump of Roeliel’s heart, it lurches upward slightly, and already, a bead of clear pre forms at its tip and drips down its underside, showing you just how <b>ready</b> she is to really claim you.

It’s everything you asked for.
gonna get bonnie bovine to do more lorelei?
I could, if Bonnie's comms open again!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
I have The Fungus and I barely have the energy to keep my eyes open - but that's not going to stop me from dropping 2,000 words on Panther Lorelei!

This update finishes you two doing a bit of 69 foreplay and gets started on the branch of scenes where she's on top. Futa optional!

I could, if Bonnie's comms open again!
here's hoping! bonnie nailed the other lorelei art!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Panther Lorelei with 2,000 words! This finishes the sex scene where she's futa and on top.

The next few scenes on the docket are: you are girl/girl and she tribs you; you have a cock and you fuck her doggystyle; and then, aftercare and repeatable logic.
It’s not too long before she’s reaching deeply enough into you with her thrusts that you can feel her heavy, fuzzy balls slapping against your upturned ass with every thrust. They impact your rump with enough weight that a thick, echoing, clapping noise bounces between the foliage around you before dissipating, just in time for another slam of her heavy nuts against your body. And there’s a warm, wet puddle spreading inside of your body, getting bigger and thicker as the time goes on, but you know that’s not her cum. That must just be her pre.

Roeliel’s breathing comes out haggard and stressed the longer she keeps it up. Strands of spittle fling from the corners of her mouth and her pink tongue hangs from the corner of her lips, wagging in the air with her body’s motions. “Ffffff,” she says, nearly breaking character, but she holds it together long enough to keep from using her words. Her long, thin tail whips behind herself aggressively every time she bucks into you.

Both of Roeliel’s paws go to the tree above you, keeping your ass raised and suspended only by her thick, throbbing panther cock still lodged inside of you. Her titties swing and sway less than an inch above your face; with the occasional bend of her spine, they reach down just far enough to slap you across the face as she humps into you. And with her newer position, her thrusting suddenly gets more intense, more needy, more <b>urgent</b>.
When you look up at Roeliel, you see a pair of brown eyes shining down on you like jaspers, and underneath them, you see the gleam of her sharp incisor poking against her bottom lip. She’s grinning, and she’s staring down at you like she’s not done – like she has other plans.

Your trial as Roeliel’s plaything is only starting….

Reactions: Strijoca

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I'm torn. I love event content like this but I was getting really pumped for the new Frostwyrm.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Panther Lorelei with 2,000 words! This finishes the girl/girl scissoring scene; there's only the doggystyle scene, followed by the aftercare scene and repeat logic left to do!
Roeliel’s whole weight is on top of you, and both of your hands are decidedly busy; the pace and the intensity of the sex is up to her discretion. But you don’t have to worry about going too fast for her, because as soon as she touches down, she starts humping you in earnest: she puts her whole back into her every rock and press against you, letting you really feel every inch of her cunt as it slides against her own. The heat of her pussy scalds your own, and you can feel how velvety-soft and swollen her petals are from all of that rough teasing and wet humping; she wants to get off, and you’re going to help her.

Once she settles into a rhythm, you feel her arms reach forward and wrap around the tree behind you, locking you down between it and herself. You are good and captured, and all you can do is lie there, motorboat her tits, grab her ass, and let her trib your [pc.vagina] until both it and hers are turned into a fine, wet paste.

There are worse fates.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Panther Lorelei with 4,000 words! This finishes the scene where, if you have a dick, you fuck her doggystyle with knotting and cum output variants. It also does the epilogue and the repeat logic so you can fuck Roeliel whenever you want.

This completes the content!
Eventually, Roeliel’s hands come down onto your own, gripping onto your wrists with surprising strength. You can feel the tips of her clawed fingernails gripping cutting into your wrists just slightly. Rather than throw your hands off or redirect them elsewhere, though, she suddenly leans back, falling backward onto the soil and dragging you up as she falls down. When she touches down onto the dirt, you’re forced into a kneeling position above her – the positions are suddenly reversed.

But she’s still not done: she quickly-but-awkwardly turns herself over underneath you, twisting herself so that she’s face-down into the dirt. Once her whole body is turned over, she lifts her ass and presses it rather insistently against your crotch, sandwiching your [pc.cock] in between her luscious, furry ass cheeks, and she resumes what she had been doing before: grinding herself against you, humping your shaft and leaving wet, hot trails of her juices along the length of your meat. Despite being on bottom, she’s still very much in charge.

Your hands come down on either side of Roeliel’s body for stability. Your body is hunched over her back; her dexterous tail pokes out from your left side, but it doesn’t curl around your waist and instead just hangs limply with the occasional twitch. Her humps are again full and total: her pussy reaches down far enough to press against your [pc.balls] while the rest of your shaft is caught in the fat globes of her ass; she’s a rather eager recipient for being hot-dogged.
Eventually, though, even Roeliel’s energy has its limit. She starts to slow down, her interest in chasing after bright and wriggly things waning until she’s had enough. Facing away from you, she gets down onto all fours and stretches her back, her front paws out in front of herself and her ass raised high into the air – causing her tail to lift and arch over her back as she does so. You have a clear and unimpeded look at every single one of her ladybits and unmentionables. It’d be an enticing sight if you hadn’t just spent the last hour getting especially intimate with her.

Just as you start to think it’s an invitation for another round, Roeliel turns around; pads her way towards you; circles you once, her tail coiling around your sides as she goes; and then she plops herself onto your lap, curling herself up in a large, furry disk, purring herself to sleep.

You’re not going to be moving for a while. You have a cat sleeping on your lap. Everyone knows you can’t move when the cat sleeps on your lap.

---

Roeliel does, mercifully, get off your lap about another hour later. She mills about the flattened jungle area, putting her head underneath the bushes in search of smaller things to play with or hunt, mostly leaving you alone.

But the moment you get up and head towards the door to Lorelei’s apartment, Roeliel follows behind you on all fours, suddenly very interested in what it is you’re doing. She sits on her haunches when you put your hand on the door’s handle; when you look back at her, her eyes are wide and her expression is mostly blank, but you can tell, she doesn’t want you to leave. She’s a needy, high-maintenance kitty – which is unusual for a cat, but, evidentially, Roeliel’s grown fond of having you around.

You promise her that you’ll be back soon. It does nothing to assuage her apprehension. You’re forced to close the door behind yourself knowing that Roeliel is watching you leave… but, at the same time, you’re forcing Roeliel to watch you leave. Who’s the real animal between you two?

It takes no small amount of willpower, but you manage to leave Lorelei’s room and shut the door behind yourself, leaving Roeliel in the jungle alone.
I'll be getting back to Flurry ideally on the 24th!

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
Great work for the moment continue this, I love frostwyrm content and the panther is likely too^^.

But if I may a suggestion (sorry not habit with forum i read many but write little), you tell one moment you like do more sylverynn content with Azariah if i remember^^ and in the frosty explain when we encounter (and talk) first time she tell "seven story mating" the breed hybrid (like nykke maybe i wrong on the number) as a succes soo.

Why not try do a questline with a sylverynn/Frostwyrm hybrid after flurry or a sylverynn who use frostwyrm TF like doctor subject for unlock it^^ is just a suggestion but maybe with the possibility you can combine your content with your desir next project. Because we have questline for milodan/korgi, on gold/red myr and nyrean and don't forget with zil and Shekka for Tarkus why not do at one with frostwyrm^^?

But is just idea i thinking and that turn into my head when you decide begin flurry so i write it if you interresting, i wait and see the next project after flurry as finish^^( and i'm eager to see the flurry release too play with)^^.

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
Sorry if i'm not a good writer. I write a little and not habit with forum but it just put the idea too see what you thinking of this^^.

The_Smile

Sep 14, 2022
Now that you have completed writing the Flurry expac for the Frostwyrms, what is next on your writing agenda for TiTS?

I hope it's the potential Lane expansion. I love their content, and what's written about it in your To Do List sounds very appealing.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I've been so bogged down with projects lately, particularly with my Secret Project that I've been working on since 2020 and is really picking up steam, that I'm not looking to take more projects at this time. Right now, my primary focus is that, and my Mayternity project for CoC2, which is likely to miss May entirely.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I've been so bogged down with projects lately, particularly with my Secret Project that I've been working on since 2020 and is really picking up steam, that I'm not looking to take more projects at this time. Right now, my primary focus is that, and my Mayternity project for CoC2, which is likely to miss May entirely.
Hey man, take your time with it all. Don't force yourself to take on more than you can handle. We all know you do good work, and if more time it what's needed to ensure that work stays good, then we're more than willing to wait however long it takes.

Craterfist

May 5, 2023
Yooo, you wrote Paige, Nenne, AND the Frostwyrm expansion? Massive kudos to you, I'm loving all three characters. It's no exaggeration to say that you've elevated the TiTS experience for me, I'm a sucker for wholesome and intimate lovey stuff, and especially intimate love with well-developed intelligent characters. I hope you're doing well, thank you again.

Reactions: B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's been a minute since I've done anything for TiTS, but:

I've finished a new project: Lorelei's next Halloween content!

This year, she assumes the facsimile of a certain popular villain/anti-hero, capable of shapeshifting her body into anything she wants.

This content involves some more extreme fetishes, so be careful!
With her hands fastened to your chest and squeezing your boobs over and over, she] leans in and opens her mouth – her lower jaw easily opens much wider than any human's possibly could, and out snakes her tongue once more, dripping with a mixture of saliva and more black goop. She leans forward and drags her tongue across your collarbone, up your left cheek, and across your forehead, leaving a trail of the mix on you as she goes. You try to lean away from her, but that only makes her taste you more insistently.

{first time|"Consumption would be simple," Elieorl says. To emphasize her point, the dripping tendril she emerged from, still hanging above your head, droops lower and its maw hangs wider. It could lunge downward and snap itself shut around your shoulders, and that'd be that. Her 'hands' squeeze on your chest once more as she excites herself from the idea. "Filling. Satisfying. It would sate us for an age."

Suddenly, she whips her head to her right, as if something had caught her eye. She growls and snarls; her nostrils flare and her teeth are bared as a low, throaty rumble jumbles about in her chest. "They are a vessel!" she barks. "We would not waste such an opportunity! This world is devoid, its nutrition already subsumed into Ourselves. It is time We shed this husk. We cannot continue Our inevitability without a carrier such as this one." She slowly leans into you until her nose gently presses against yours. She takes another deep, exaggerated breath through her nose, and her jaw hangs open and her tongue dangles limply from the scent of you. "And their potential as a carrier is <b>exemplary</b>."

Again, and just as quickly, she whips her head to the left. She growls and snaps her jaw at nothing. "We are <b>hungry</b>!" she says, her voice shifting in tone, almost sounding like a different person altogether. "If We do not consume, Our hunger will consume Us!"

She turns her head to the right. "As is Our inevitability, so is the inevitability of Our cycle. There is no world that can sustain Us forever. The hunger is temporary, but for every vessel, We will continue. We cannot risk consuming this carrier in the hope that another will follow, and soon."
Her whole head bobs up and down as her tongue works yours: it spirals unnaturally along your tongue's length, crossing over every vein on the underside and every bud on the top. More of her own tongue whips and flows into your mouth, filling your jaw, pressing against your teeth and then the inside of your cheeks until they start to billow. And she's not satisfied with it simply filling your maw: long, thin tendrils of the webbing coating her tongue begin to snake down the inside of your throat, such that you can feel it push out against your skin from the inside, and it tickles your oesophagus as it flows down your throat like water. There's so much of her tongue that it starts to pry your jaw apart slightly to make room. You couldn't bite down, even if you wanted to.

As she wetly kisses you, you feel a massive, writhing surge of the webbing pile up over your thighs and hips, wrapping around your lower body, sinking you deeper and deeper into itself until you're half-swallowed by a cocoon of the shivering black mass. Elieorl's breath comes out hotly as her tongue continues to roll around inside of your mouth, washing down your neck and down to where the webbing is wrapped around your chest. From the moans she makes, you can't tell if she's enjoying the act more, or the taste of you more.

She eventually pulls her head away, but her tongue remains inside of your mouth, and from the way it languidly and limply hangs between you two, there's probably several feet more tongue to go, if she wanted. When she withdraws that too, you feel all of that pressure and tension inside of your cheeks, and then the inside of your throat, all the way down to the top of your stomach, start to ease and deflate, and all of that tongue uncoils itself around yours over and over again before… your jaw suddenly feels oddly empty and vacant.

"Consumption would be <b>trivial</b>," she says as she tilts her head to the left slightly. "The flavors linger. We <b>crave</b> more. This perverse act of tasting-but-not-consuming does nothing but deepen our hunger."
Soon, you're face-deep between her thighs as she straddles your head: the thick, pungent, wafting aroma of a woman's wet pussy floods your nose, and between Elieorl's thighs, you can see a gash in her 'skin' where the material gets wettest and its most sloppy. It doesn't quite look like a normal human's vagina – it's more of a genital slit, like on a slyveren: a more non-descript outer layer with no real distinguishing features than something more visually distinct. It doesn't even have a clit.

Still, this is the most normal thing you've seen on Elieorl. Compared to everything else so far, eating out a box ought to be–

Elieorl's hand clamps down onto your skull, her claws scratching roughly enough on the back of your head and neck that it's probably going to leave a mark. The webbing behind you tightens, preventing any further movement. You blink, and the slit in front of you shimmers and stretches, like something inside it was trying to break out by poking at it from the inside. The walls of the slit get swollen and puffy… and then more swollen and more puffy, increasing in size at a rapid pace as the seconds tick by. With every pulse of Elieorl's heart (or its host's), it gets bigger and wider, larger than any human's you've ever seen before. And soon, larger than most fruits. Then larger than your head.

"The excitement coursing through the Host is delicious," Elieorl says with a long, languid slurp of her tongue against her thin lips. "It is <b>most</b> palatable. It is enough to rouse Us as well."

The vagina in front of you gets bigger and bigger, the slit across its top straining and leaking thick, black juices as it does. Finally, like a pastry with too much filling, it 'bursts' down the seam: Elieorl's cunt yawns open in front of you like a great, big, toothless maw, its cheeks lined with little nubby feelers from the outer rim all the way down to the center of the 'rind,' where a thin, wiggling appendage sits and thrashes, flicking more moisture about as it flings back and forth wildly. A thick, visible cloud of gas erupts from the pussy bursting open, and it smells like a woman that's been edging for hours: sweaty and horny enough to ovulate on the spot.
You awake. You're lying on a gargantuan bed, on a mattress just firm enough to give a little leeway without surrendering too much support for your spine. The covers are thick and soft, but you're lying on top of them, so you don't know how warm they are. You're fully dressed. When you sit up, you realize just how stiff and sore every part of your body is, particularly your [pc.hasVagina|pussy and your ]asshole. And you feel… oddly… vacant. Like you've been hollowed out.

But more than any of that, you feel <i>especially</i> satisfied. It's like equal parts having done a huge, long, full-body workout and you're about half a day into relaxing and resting, and having busted a huge nut. It's the good kind of ache in your body that you wouldn't mind feeling more of. You'd get up and start doing laps, if your body wouldn't start to flake apart.

You're in Lorelei's room. The walls glitter with embedded jewels, and the lighting's been toned down to something gentler on your tired eyes. Sitting in the corner of her flat, at the bar, is Lorelei, watching something on her codex while she nurses a glass of wine in her right hand. "Oh, [pc.name]," she says when she notices you stir. "You're finally awake. I was wondering when you'd come back to join me."
This project is fully complete at 22,000 words! And you can read it early on my Patreon here: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB

Reactions: valkyr42

veganbuilder

Jan 15, 2023
Hahahaha Lane was my favourite NPC the first time I played this game then I read his wiki page a few months ago :eek::eek::eek::eek: and I never knew Paige was recruitable at all until recently when I played again. When I accidentally did the frostworm pregnancy sequence I was really scared because I thought it would be a bad end (I didn't know how to save or that sleeping regenerated your health at all LOL). You're a very nice and descriptive writer 9/10.

Reactions: B

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Anybody have any good names for the new guy?

I named Frosty "Glacia", so that's the kinda vibe I was hoping to go for.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
His "canon" name is Alrythe. He has a minor unique reaction to being named Alrythe, too.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
His "canon" name is Alrythe. He has a minor unique reaction to being named Alrythe, too.
Is there any special interactions for naming Frosty her Canon name?

Also are these names significant in any way or did you just pick them cuz they sound cool?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
There aren't any interactions for naming Frosty Valrynn, no.

And they're 'significant' in that Savin, Frosty's original author, came up with them. He named Nykke, too.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So, I gotta ask 2 things.

First off, is this the be all end all for frostsyrm content? Or should we look forward to a round 4 with our chilly dragons?

Second off, what's next for you now that you've wrapped this bad boy up? Whatever it is, I know it'll be good!