Hello! My name is B.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I got more art! This one is from @Morgore (I assume that's their profile, anyway), giving us some Frosty lovin'! We went for a a pose that put more focus on her manbits, and we may have embellished her size a little - but I'll be damned if I get him or Adj to shrink her, lmao. I'd rather rewrite her to be bigger.
frosty.png

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
I got more art! This one is from @Morgore (I assume that's their profile, anyway), giving us some Frosty lovin'! We went for a a pose that put more focus on her manbits, and we may have embellished her size a little - but I'll be damned if I get him or Adj to shrink her, lmao. I'd rather rewrite her to be bigger.
frosty.png
Can never go wrong with increasing frosty’s size.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
frosty.png
just maker her bigger then more fun for all.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Even more Frostwyrm art! Nykke comparing her size with @Morgore 's OC - and getting flustered that she's coming up short. With Lorelei to judge based on length/girth/musk/taste/productivity.

(Funny thing is, if you asked politely, Lorelei could have the biggest dong by a mile. Sorry, Nykke!)

Also, god damn would you look at Nykke's thighs, holy cow
frostwyrmfun.png

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016

SSS019

Apr 13, 2021
frosty.png

>I'd rather rewrite her to be bigger.

Made this account just to say, that's a really good idea... Just sayin.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Thanks to some blinding turnover time, Azariah is now in the game! She's not totally done yet, though: she only has two sex scenes implemented out of seven. There's still a whole lot more futa snake to go around!

>I'd rather rewrite her to be bigger.

Made this account just to say, that's a really good idea... Just sayin.

lmao, I've found my people :yes:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
New page so I can post more art that I got without feeling bad about overloading the page with art! Nykke, acting out one of her fantasies, drawn by winemomicorn!
Shoot, too bad she's stuck on Uveto. My Steele would gladly take her places in his ship.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Naughty schoolteacher gets my vote. Also is Lorelei the sexy lady on the rec deck that seems to always collars my Steeles?

Lone Wolf115

Naughty schoolteacher gets my vote. Also is Lorelei the sexy lady on the rec deck that seems to always collars my Steeles?
Not sure who you're talking about but, Lorelei is this sexy woman .

Feral black panther has my vote.

Last edited: