Hello! My name is B.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
has the frostwyrm ichor been implemented yet? it has been a while since i posted here last.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Yup, you need to beat the Underwater Dungeon in Uveto first. It's by the Steele Tech office after you use the space station elevator.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Yup, you need to beat the Underwater Dungeon in Uveto first. It's by the Steele Tech office after you use the space station elevator.
thanks. so all the frostwyrm stuff, nykke, and the like are back and rewritten?

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
thanks. so all the frostwyrm stuff, nykke, and the like are back and rewritten?
I'll assume this means the patch that removed certain bits of content, and say that those bits are not coming back.

however, if it's just Frostwyrm content in general, the Nykke content is intact, last i've heard.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
In some exciting news:
I commissioned a pic of Frosty! The artist only does SFW, but they do dragons, nagas, and centaurs really well, and I really like the pic that came out. Hyperlinked because the resolution is huge.

And speaking of Frosty content, Fenoxo finished reviewing Nykke x Frosty earlier today, and it's been approved (and, bonus, he really, really enjoyed the sex scenes)! DrunkZombie is already hard at work coding it, although because the project is massive, we shouldn't expect to see it in the game until September at the earliest. Still, it feels like it's been forever since anything I've written has been put into the game, and this is great progress!

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Speaking of Pictures... any chance we get those as a alternative Bust or in the Image Pack in the future?
In some exciting news:
I commissioned a pic of Frosty! The artist only does SFW, but they do dragons, nagas, and centaurs really well, and I really like the pic that came out. Hyperlinked because the resolution is huge.

And speaking of Frosty content, Fenoxo finished reviewing Nykke x Frosty earlier today, and it's been approved (and, bonus, he really, really enjoyed the sex scenes)! DrunkZombie is already hard at work coding it, although because the project is massive, we shouldn't expect to see it in the game until September at the earliest. Still, it feels like it's been forever since anything I've written has been put into the game, and this is great progress!

I got a Frosty commission from Discord user Crossman! She came out great, and it's nice to finally see some different art of her besides that always-angry in-game bust. I hope you enjoy her, too!
Ice_dragon_com1.png

https://twitter.com/crossman200/status/1263191349194563589?s=20
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/crossman/

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

TheShepard256

Fen just agreed to Crew Frosty, so that's on the table now
How would that even work? She's about as big as the Casstech Z14 IIRC, so I doubt anything without a hangar (i.e. anything short of a large capital ship) would be physically capable of fitting her in. Even if she could fit, there wouldn't be much room for her to move in, which probably wouldn't sit well with her.

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
How would that even work? She's about as big as the Casstech Z14 IIRC, so I doubt anything without a hangar (i.e. anything short of a large capital ship) would be physically capable of fitting her in. Even if she could fit, there wouldn't be much room for her to move in, which probably wouldn't sit well with her.
It'd require the PC has the Sidewinder or the Clydesdale, or some other massive ship, and she'd take up two of its inventory spaces.

He alternatively suggested making her anthro, but with Nykke's dimensions, and I don't want to write what is essentially "Nykke, but with a funny face".

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
B, I really can't wait for Frosty's Crew Expansion to be released, Will Nykke get the same treatment at a later date?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Bucky: It's a fuck movie. I don't watch a fuck movie for the story. I watch a fuck movie to see fuckin'.
C.W.: I got to side with Jesus on this one. I personally appreciate an attempt at telling a story. When I care more about the characters, I care more about the fuckin'.

Dusk Til Dawn 2.

That said, I really like what you do B. :)