Hello! My name is B.

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by B, Jan 26, 2018.

1. valkyr42

valkyr42 Well-Known Member

He/Him as opposed to She/Her

2. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

Yeah, hence putting the 'male' in quotes.

3. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Frosty is a virgin when you meet her, so it couldn't possibly have been her that fucked Steph.

If I have the opportunity to write Frosty 2, and if this is a question that seriously needs answering, then yes, I'd have it so Frosty 2 is the one that fucked Steph.

4. gena138

gena138 Well-Known Member

I must have missed that detail. I'm well aware she hasn't had sex with any frostwyrms/other compatible mates, but I didn't recall her not having tried to mate with others she's defeated in battle

5. Shura

Shura Well-Known Member

No, they’re referring to “Frosty 2”, that planned second Frostwyrm that favors he/him pronouns. Qim” and “Qal” only apply to mated pairs, with the Qim being the provider and the Qal being the teacher.

#485 Shura, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  6. SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel Well-Known Member

So the Qal provides and teaches what does the Qim do?

7. JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy Well-Known Member

Qim: Provides
    Qal: Teaches

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Since Frostwyrms are hermaphrodites, I needed a non-sex-specific way to refer to the parents of a clutch as mom and dad. The Qim provides food and shelter, while the Qal passes the teachings of previous Frostwyrm generations onto the young. Steele may not be a purebred Frostwyrm, but until you can put Frosty on the ship, you're living with her and she's feeding you, so.

Shanghai_Hourai likes this.
  9. Shura

Shura Well-Known Member

Welp, time to commit sudoku for that typo.

*whaps self in gut with a sudoku book*

Shanghai_Hourai, Keet and Paradox01 like this.
  10. JakeFromStateFarm

JakeFromStateFarm Well-Known Member

has the frostwyrm ichor been implemented yet? it has been a while since i posted here last.

11. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Yup, you need to beat the Underwater Dungeon in Uveto first. It's by the Steele Tech office after you use the space station elevator.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JakeFromStateFarm and Paradox01 like this.
  12. JakeFromStateFarm

JakeFromStateFarm Well-Known Member

thanks. so all the frostwyrm stuff, nykke, and the like are back and rewritten?

13. QuietCoyote

QuietCoyote Well-Known Member

I'll assume this means the patch that removed certain bits of content, and say that those bits are not coming back.

however, if it's just Frostwyrm content in general, the Nykke content is intact, last i've heard.

14. Paradox01

Paradox01 Well-Known Member

Albeit in a slightly modified form.

OG Nykke.

Phresh Nykke.

kachowski labowski and Droxzyn like this.
  15. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

In some exciting news:
    I commissioned a pic of Frosty! The artist only does SFW, but they do dragons, nagas, and centaurs really well, and I really like the pic that came out. Hyperlinked because the resolution is huge.

And speaking of Frosty content, Fenoxo finished reviewing Nykke x Frosty earlier today, and it's been approved (and, bonus, he really, really enjoyed the sex scenes)! DrunkZombie is already hard at work coding it, although because the project is massive, we shouldn't expect to see it in the game until September at the earliest. Still, it feels like it's been forever since anything I've written has been put into the game, and this is great progress!

16. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Fen just agreed to Crew Frosty, so that's on the table now

17. Hden

Hden Well-Known Member

Speaking of Pictures... any chance we get those as a alternative Bust or in the Image Pack in the future?

18. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Shanghai_Hourai, eveoflife and Hden like this.
  19. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

lol OMG o_O

:yes:

20. TheShepard256

TheShepard256 Well-Known Member

How would that even work? She's about as big as the Casstech Z14 IIRC, so I doubt anything without a hangar (i.e. anything short of a large capital ship) would be physically capable of fitting her in. Even if she could fit, there wouldn't be much room for her to move in, which probably wouldn't sit well with her.

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust likes this.
  21. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Space magician did it.

22. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

It'd require the PC has the Sidewinder or the Clydesdale, or some other massive ship, and she'd take up two of its inventory spaces.

He alternatively suggested making her anthro, but with Nykke's dimensions, and I don't want to write what is essentially "Nykke, but with a funny face".

23. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

24. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

Imagine making more kids with Frosty then having them launch from your ship like fighter planes.

... can we strap ship gear to Frosty?

25. Grimoire

Grimoire Well-Known Member

When you say that, i just immediately thought of a Brumak from Gears of War.

Senera2000 likes this.
  26. Z-z

Z-z Active Member

Flying space Brumak, well that scary, but I thought in the Tyranid Harpies.

Senera2000 likes this.
  27. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

28. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII Well-Known Member

B, I really can't wait for Frosty's Crew Expansion to be released, Will Nykke get the same treatment at a later date?

29. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Just because it's on the table doesn't mean it's getting written. Someone needs to commission it.

And if you're the Qal to both, I'd imagine they'd be a package deal, yeah.

30. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII Well-Known Member

Oh yeah... There's that caveat. Fuck me and my lack of money

Yay!