Hello! My name is B.

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by B, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Liz the Lizardfolk

Okay that's fair. Sorry for asking a question already brought up. And the lack of psionics does explain it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    QualityCuntrol likes this.
  2. DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie Well-Known Member
    Creator

No worries. It's a popular want.

3. Juicyjuice

Juicyjuice Active Member

Since no one has outright said it yet, just want to say thanks to B for opening up his Patreon stuff to help us "self-nurse" ourselves.

4. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Senera2000 and gena138 like this.
  5. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Everyone:
    I forgot a pretty critical question that I wanted to include in my survey. I've updated the survey, so, if you could answer the second-to-last question, I'd appreciate it.
    If you've already taken the survey, you don't have to retake the whole thing, and I'd rather you didn't so that you don't skew the numbers, but you can if you really want.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16qG4-kpUtQlAxhJ3sVP4JnbgIY4m1wxlhIgbNRDB058/

Based on the responses I've gotten so far, the three highest-in-demand projects that you, the people, have voted for me to do, are, in order:
    1) Nenne Crew Expansion
    2) Sylveren Harem/Gang Leader
    3) Frosty 2

I plan on getting started on a different project altogether soon, but once it's complete, I'll be eyeing these three project proposals rather closely....

BoomstickN7, Jase, gena138 and 3 others like this.
  6. SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel Well-Known Member

Since I already filled the survey I will answer the second to last question here. NOPE i can enjoy it all

Also no hellhound waifu :negativeman:

gena138 and Narmlet like this.
  7. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Fen mentioned yesterday in the Discord that he'd love to see a Peanut Butter Cookie scene for Ula, so I went ahead and wrote him one this morning. You can read it here

8. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

That was hilarious and hot, a perfect blend of the two.

9. Dreamer44

Dreamer44 Member

Well, that sure was intense. I love it.

10. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Just a heads up, for everyone following my projects in the Event Submission forums:

For the past little while, I've been juggling my work on TiTS and CoC2 evenly throughout the week: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday on TiTS and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday on CoC2, with Sunday being devoted to my Twine game. While it's been some of the most productive I've been in the last few weeks, I'm also pretty tough on myself if I don't meet my daily quota, and sometimes, it's all too easy to let the burnout start to creep on me. To say nothing of the fact that it's surprisingly difficult switching between games in the middle of the week.

So, starting next week, I'm going to shift my work schedule: one week, Monday through Friday, devoted to a project on one game, with the next week devoted to a project on the other, with Sundays still being devoted to my Twine game. While this will result in less words overall per week, it means that my TiTS projects and my CoC2 projects will receive more attention per week than they're getting now, and I can give myself at least one day off. Next week will be a TiTS week, so I'll work on futa Paige Monday through to Friday before switching to Zo the week after. This week will proceed as scheduled: I'm shifting over to Zo in CoC2 until this coming Saturday.

I may or may not keep with this new schedule; I'm just going to give it a test for a little bit and see how my productivity/energy/slow burn fares.

QualityCuntrol, Jase, Drash and 10 others like this.
  11. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

@Adjatha made an edit to Lorelei completely unprompted and it's amazing:
    [​IMG]

12. Paradox01

Paradox01 Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Malidica

Adj has a way with curves...

14. Paradox01

Paradox01 Well-Known Member

That's like saying Mozart had a way with notes.

15. Malidica

Ok, i'll elaborate smart ass :p, he has a tremendous capability to accentuate curves of ladies whilst balancing functionality, squeezing ever possible inch out a girls figure whilst not making it comical, leaving nothing behind but curvy bombshells with deliciously emphasised girly parts.

TiTSFan and Paradox01 like this.
  16. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

To each their own. In my eyes, Adjatha female designs resemble blowdoll versions of Palaeolithic "Venus" figurines.

Emerald and gena138 like this.
  17. Malidica

In real world terms they might look comical, i guess, but it's the future, TF mods are rampant, i see things being as more idealised perfectionism than comical impossibility. None of the busts of theirs that i've seen have looked impossible which is what i define as comical. Even the Gabilani ones 'work', though the gobbos themselves are a bit comical anyway.

Shura and Starstruck like this.
  18. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

More fanart! @xalt did up a picture of Paige, and even drew up the rarely-drawn Iddi! Give xalt's thread a look here!

[​IMG]

19. Malidica

20. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Lorelei got a few changes for April Fools! You can use the "tistheseason" cheat to check them out, since it's mid-May and all.

Yes, it's the Rouge cosplay, but she also got two other, minor cosmetic changes to go with it.

21. Malidica

B, i was wondering, is there any chance you might add hardlight support for the two penis requiring sex scenes with Paige? Vanilla and anal. I know it might be more work than a few quick edits but it'd really open Paige up for pure female characters fully and also give a girl access to rimming her something chronic. It's ok if not, i was just wondering what your view/stance on it is.

TiTSFan likes this.
  22. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Paige canonically doesn't like using toys in sex. If one of you needs a piece of plastic in order to pleasure the other, you're doing it wrong.

Admittedly, this is one of the few aspects of myself that I put into her.

23. Malidica

Hmmm, i actually like that, it makes sense, it's all about body work with her, fabricated shit just gets between the real stuff. Fair enough, thanks for explaining.

Still want to eat her ass as a girl though :p

QualityCuntrol and valkyr42 like this.
  24. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

Makes sense considering she's spent a lifetime honing dat body of hers.

25. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

If it's any consolation, I wanted to write rimming for Zo, which would not be gender-specific.

26. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

27. Dreamer44

Dreamer44 Member

B likes this.
  28. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Lorelei got some recolours to make her cock flush with the skin tone of her body! The horsecock edit is by @Adjatha while the human and canine edits are by Discord user Thunder Poo#7114.
    Normally I post the images directly, but they're kinda huge all together, so I'll link them instead:
    Human
    Canine
    Horse

Troller, Strijoca and sumgai like this.
  29. SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel Well-Known Member

B in the discord you said Frosty didn't fuck Steph Irson so is it possible that it was the "male" (which may never get written) frostwyrm that fucked Steph?

Shura likes this.
  30. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Frostwyrms are all herms tho. If you asking if it was a Qal, maybe?