Hello! My name is B.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Cool beans.

Whatcha gonna be playing? You can't say something like that and not expect a follow up question. :p

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Cool beans.

Whatcha gonna be playing? You can't say something like that and not expect a follow up question. :p
I'm going to be playing Trials In Tainted Space, now that Nykke is public for everyone to enjoy! You should play it too and validate all my hard work!

Also, Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age. After that, Fire Emblem. Maybe replay a bit of the Ace Attorney series in there somewhere, too.

Grizzabella

Aug 8, 2019
Just wanted to say I love the work you did on Paige,Frosty and Nykke.
They are my top 3 fave character's in the game and you write them so beautifully.

So happy to see Nykke back even in her altered backstory.

Tho it is kinda bittersweet...Frosty's lair seems so empty and sad without Nykke's room.

If I may inquire...do you have any plans on bringing this new Nykke back to Frosty's lair...or making those delightful fantasies she shows us while sexxing her a reality?

Reactions: Zombiqaz and B

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Just wanted to say I love the work you did on Paige,Frosty and Nykke.
They are my top 3 fave character's in the game and you write them so beautifully.

So happy to see Nykke back even in her altered backstory.

Tho it is kinda bittersweet...Frosty's lair seems so empty and sad without Nykke's room.

If I may inquire...do you have any plans on bringing this new Nykke back to Frosty's lair...or making those delightful fantasies she shows us while sexxing her a reality?

^^^^^
I for one would be overjoyed to have a nice little Frostwyrm polycule and maybe some 3somes with Nykke and Frosty.

And if masc!Frosty ever happens, we can make it a 4some >;]

also would be great to increase Frostwyrm repopulation efficiency

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
No plans. It's not out of the realm of possibility, but someone's gotta commission it first.

Grizzabella

Aug 8, 2019
If I were to commission you for that is there a way I could pay you directly without patreon getting a cut or something?

I cannot give money and power to any organization that would censure talented creatives

Grizzabella

Aug 8, 2019
Just tried to setup a PayPal account...it is asking me to give out way too much personal information...way more than I am comfortable with.

Could I perhaps mail a prepaid credit card(with the money on it) to a PO box or something

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Nnnnno, I'm not going to accept a pre-paid credit card over snail mail, sorry. I appreciate your enthusiasm, though.

Grizzabella

Aug 8, 2019
Meijer or Wal-Mart has this thing where money can be wired from one store to another and be received by someone giving them the pickup number.

If that is not something you would go for then I will have to get back to you at a later date so I can ask my friends and family if they have a PayPal account.

Sorry to be so difficult...I really do want to commission this content.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Rather than make things so complicated, why not just let it go? I'm not really comfortable with giving my information to a friend of a stranger, either. Some things just aren't meant to be.

I'm sure somebody will commission Frosty 2 eventually.

Grizzabella

Aug 8, 2019
I understand completely(kinda the same reason I don't wanna sign up to PayPal) still gonna ask round my f&f about PayPal tho...this is not the first time I wanted to commission someone but lacked a sufficient way to give them my money.

Thank you for responding.

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
I have to ask, is there any update on if or when the Frostwyrm Ichor will be added to the game? I've read prior that it broke a lot of things but was said to be being worked on.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
You know, I'm not really certain, myself. iirc, last I heard, @Jacques00 was looking after it, but I don't know what became of it.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I have to ask, is there any update on if or when the Frostwyrm Ichor will be added to the game? I've read prior that it broke a lot of things but was said to be being worked on.
If I'm not mistaken, the transformation item has already been coded, however it is not yet enabled to be obtained in-game as it is pending a related quest line to be implemented first. At the moment, I am too preoccupied to code the quest line, so it is currently in limbo with the other coders until one is able and willing to code it or until my time frees up to code large projects again.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
You know, people mention it being a "quest" to obtain Frosty's blood, but I've never seen any big, sprawling quest in the wings. As far as I know, the order of operations is:
1) Talk with Dr. Lessau about getting Frostwyrm blood and receive the blood-sucking device
2) Have sexual relations with Frosty
3) Ask her for blood, which she gives without a fuss
4) Take the blood back to Lessau and receive the Ichor in return

It's, like, two conversations that haven't been coded yet.

Grizzabella

Aug 8, 2019
B....thank you.
For years now I would hear or see the word ghost and 2 words would pop into my head triggering this song
To play in my head on loop for weeks at a time(sometimes months).
Till now when a new playthrough of TITS had me encounter Paige's ghost friend for the first time.
The words "ghost dick" have finally replaced ghost Nappa...thanks to you the word ghost no longer triggers an ear-worm.
So thank you for that.

Liz the Lizardfolk

Feb 7, 2018
So just to check, the conversations for Dr. Lessau and the Frostwyrm have already been written and just need to be coded? Or do the conversations still need to be written as well as coded?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The conversations, the transformative item and its effects, and all the actual transformations have been written, but not a single thing wrt those topics has been coded.

Couch apparently wrote and completed a dungeon many years ago - an undersea research lab performing experiments that have gone horribly awry, I'm told - but it's been on the backburner ever since. Jacques00 was given the task of coding it, but it's a low priority thing, and he's never gotten around to it.

... someone should commission me to just write an alternative way to get the TF, tbh.

Liz the Lizardfolk

Feb 7, 2018
Huh, by the sounds of it, couldn't it just be that Dr. Lessau gives the Frostwyrm Ichor as written in the above post (talk with him, he gives blood extractor, talk to her, get blood sample, etc.) and then later when that dungeon gets coded it could instead be a follow up quest; i.e. Dr. Lessau was experimenting further with it or discovered another corp has a hidden underwater lab where they too were doing research on Frostwyrms (maybe they did experiments on Nykke's Ausar parent?) giving way to that dungeon? And so as to give another reward, maybe the lab has an alternative to the ichor that operates more akin to the original TF items (random traits up to 4 at a time?) but has the side effect of genetic taint? Just an idea so that the ichor can get coded faster/sooner (heck, I'd be willing to try coding it if that would help; is there any sort of guide or example I could use as reference?).

I just really want the TF and prefer not to TiTSEd stuff when I can avoid it.

EDIT: Actually, looking at Couch's submitted document, I'm not seeing anything here related to the frostwyrm TF. A brief mentioning of beating the Frostwyrm (twice), but nothing that seems to block the TF from being added in...

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I have been fairly inactive these past few days, which isn't quite like me, especially with how well my work on the Nykke x Frosty expansion is going. Reason being: I spent the weekend learning how to use Twine and I am strongly considering making a short game for funsies. Thank you for listening.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
The conversations, the transformative item and its effects, and all the actual transformations have been written, but not a single thing wrt those topics has been coded.

Couch apparently wrote and completed a dungeon many years ago - an undersea research lab performing experiments that have gone horribly awry, I'm told - but it's been on the backburner ever since. Jacques00 was given the task of coding it, but it's a low priority thing, and he's never gotten around to it.

... someone should commission me to just write an alternative way to get the TF, tbh.
so, we're not getting the tf anytime soon?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
As much as I'd like to say that we must be close to the top, given that it's already been an eternity, I can't say with certainty that it'll ever get done. Not at the pace things are going.

In lighter news, Eitan's been approved and resident coder and newest team addition lighterfluid will be coding him starting this week! The War Alpha's expansion should be coming in very soon - that's 120 pages of buff catman husbandu content!

Reactions: Radiance and Athena

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
As much as I'd like to say that we must be close to the top, given that it's already been an eternity, I can't say with certainty that it'll ever get done. Not at the pace things are going.

In lighter news, Eitan's been approved and resident coder and newest team addition lighterfluid will be coding him starting this week! The War Alpha's expansion should be coming in very soon - that's 120 pages of buff catman husbandu content!
someone should commission me to just write an alternative way to get the TF, tbh.
how much?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I charge $25/1000 words, but I'm not currently available. I should be available after I complete Nykke x Frosty, which is on a short hiatus while I do a bunch of other personal projects.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Forums and Discord user @runingman69 commissioned a set of Paige busts from Moira (no forums account, apparently), and they came out amazing and I love them. You could bounce a nickel off these cheeks.
Dxhr3BS.png

dFfHSv7.png

KyUpg7I.png

Cwb2XcM.png