Hello! My name is B.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Glad to hear it mang.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I just finished a commission for @Freed85! This commission includes two brand new scenes for Frosty: one where you boop her nose and share a loving, mushy, G-rated moment together, and another for when you dive headfirst shoulder-deep into that dragon pusssssssss
There aren’t a lot of people in this universe that can say that a dragon found them exceptional enough to take them as a mate. If you recall correctly, [fw.name] had said that you weren’t the first, so it’s an exceptionally rare offer. You could have said no, and then go back to the bar in Irestead and fucked the first drunk, willing hole you found – but you accepted. You won’t lie: some part of you agreed so you <i>had</i> that rare privilege of saying that you had sex with a dragon, like it was some kind of badge. But you had stayed for <i>her.</i>
Your wandering hand finds her vent, your palm brushing against the warm, musky opening, and you ask if she washes it regularly. <i>I do,</i> she answers. You continue, your hand traveling down the crease of her massive, draconic testicles, disappearing in their hot cleavage, and you ask if she washes those. <i>I do,</i> she answers again, totally oblivious to what you’re getting at.

You show your way around her flank, towards the underside of her tail. Hidden there, underneath her crunched flanks and squished between her resting balls and her anus, is her feminine treasure: a vagina, with bluish-pink vulva, and capped with a clitoris the size of your fist. Its folds meld together neatly, comfortably at rest with itself.

You trace your hand along one massive lip, as long, from clit to taint, as your torso. [fw.name] flinches and tenses at your touch, her flank shivering slightly. You ask her if she keeps <i>this</i> clean, too.

<i>No. My…,</i> she hesitates – a very rare thing for her. <i>My endowments prevent me from reaching.</i>

That simply won’t do. You tell [fw.name] to stand and face away from her platform, with her tail raised. You will ensure that your Qim is clean and presentable – it’s only right, as her Qal, that you tend to her every need.
When I say "shoulder-deep," what I mean is that I describe, in detail, what you would experience if your eyes, ears, nose, and mouth were placed inside a vagina. If you're at all a fan of unbirthing - like, say, if you're a moderate fan but going the whole nine yards is too much for you, or if you're a hardcore fan and you're disappointed that so little of it is in TiTS - then this scene ought to be right up your alley!

I doubt these scenes will be getting into the game anytime soon, so if you're impatient and you'd like to read them now, you can find the document on my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Just got started on another expansion pack, commissioned by @Freed85 and @lighterfluid! This expack is for Paige and her fuckin' sweet yoga bod. Ever wanted to just kiss that sexy yoga instructor from top to bottom? Kiss her boobs, her shoulders, her back, her butt, and then her pussy for, like, fifteen minutes? This expansion pack is for you!

Months and months ago, I made a hypothetical flowchart for what a Paige Body Worship scene would look like. You can find it here:
hNcWJmZ.png

This expack brings this hypothetical into the real! It's gonna be a whole lot of content involved worshipping that tight body of hers. There's technically going to be very little sex, up until the very end, where there's suddenly a shitload of pussy eating. I'm on a bit of a cunnilingus kick at the moment, I guess!
“It’s nice to have someone appreciate all the hard work I put into myself,” she says wistfully as she drags her body against yours, rubbing your face into her cleavage some more. “If I weren’t trying to be professional in my classes, I’d be offering my ass out for gropes left and right. Sometimes, you just want to be objectified a little, you know?”

She wants to be ‘appreciated’ like an ‘object,’ does she? It’d be wrong to call her a piece of art – she’s more like a museum, with an entire gallery on display for you to appreciate, and you’ve only just started the tour.
If that sounds like content you're into, you can find the project as it develops on my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 1,845 words! Shy of my quota by 155 words, but today was a very slow night for me w.r.t productivity and I didn't want to try and force out any more. Besides, this wraps up the Stomach, Groin, and Legs scenes, and if I only wrote 155 more into the Butt scene, it'd end on something of a bit of a tease (as much as I'm sure some of you would like to read some Paige butt worshiping. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow!)
Her hand slides down her front, inching its way towards her dripping cunt. She knows you’re watching. “Don’t mind me,” she whispers, just loud enough to be heard over your kisses, as she spreads herself open with her index and ring finger, showing you what it is you <i>could</i> be worshipping instead.

For now, you take it as a challenge: you think you’d both be okay with going straight from kissing her legs to kissing something much tastier, but you’ve only just started on her legs.

She, of course, doesn’t hesitate: she lays her middle finger flat against her clit, frigging against it, and teasing herself with penetration. You wonder who between you two will break first – will she start fucking her hand right here, in front of you, or will you make your way back down and slap her hand away, to give her pussy the lip-service she wants?
You know you want a taste of some of that yoga bod. Give my Patreon a sub and get an early taste!

Reactions: Freed85 and Egman

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 1,852 words! This completes the Butt (which is the largest scene of the bunch, surprising nobody) and Back scenes. The only ones left are the Shoulders, Arms, and that sweet, sweet Pussy.
“Finally,” Paige sighs, nuzzling her face into the pillow and pushing her butt out, giving you more surface area to cover. “If there’s any one part of me I want you to spend the next few hours kissing, [pc.name], it’d be that.”

That could be construed as a mean thing to say, but… {not silly:that can be still be kind of hot}{silly:you don’t mind being bulli’d, if it’s her}. Besides, she’s right: her diet and her workout routines have given her a structurally perfect ass, and you’re all too eager to kiss her cheek from where it meets her leg, all the way up to where it meets her back, and all the way around to where it meets her hip. You let your [pc.tongue] fall out and lick a big, fat lick across the globe of her cheek, trying to push her glute with just your mouth, but, even though it isn’t flexed, it doesn’t budge an inch.
If you'd like to read the document and be kept abreast of its updates, be sure to hit me up on Patreon!

Just a heads up, I'll probably take tomorrow off. I got something early on Sunday to do and I would like to be rested for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Egman and Freed85

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 1,500 words! This completes her Shoulders and Arms scene. The only one left is her Pussy, and maybe some variant paragraphs I wanted to include, like I said in the overview. The doc should be done either by the next update, or the one after!
“A lady all but shoves her tits in your face, [pc.name], and your first instinct is to kiss her neck?” Paige playfully chides while her hands find your head, keeping it to her.

Between kisses, you tell her that you intend to save the best for last. She doesn’t immediately respond to the statement, her breath taken from her between the kisses. “We both know that this is ending with your face between my legs,” she laughs, “but I like the way you think.”
If you just can't wait to worship some hot yoga bod, you can peep that shit on my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 2,335 words! This completes her Pussy worshiping, and, in turn, this completes the Body Worship expansion!
{Player has seen between ten and sixteen scenes:“Ooof, I was wondering when you’d cut the shit and eat me, [pc.name],” Paige says gleefully, now that you’re finally doing what she had been hoping you’d do from the start. Her thighs clench around your face, and her hand pushes you deeper into her, making sure that you’re as good and deep as you can be. Her fingers dig into your scalp possessively. “Now that you’ve started, don’t even</i> think <i>about stopping until I let you. You’ve spent all this time to get me horny, and now I’m going to</i> fuck your face.<i>”}

{Player has seen seventeen scenes or more:“Finally!” Paige exclaims, before clenching her thighs around your head tightly. You’re locked into place, your cheek trapped between her muscular thighs. Her hand comes down onto your scalp, and her fingers possessively – even a little manically – dig into your head. “Gods, it’s about time you put that tongue to some real use! Take a deep breath, because I am going to</i> fuck your face, <i>[pc.name]!”}
“I do believe I owe you a favor,” Paige says, brushing her legs against your crotch. “You know I won’t say no if you want some action for yourself. It’d only be fair.”

You tell her that you know, and that you may take her up on her offer sooner rather than later – but you’ve spent a lot of time worshipping her. As deific as her body is, you have other responsibilities to tend to–

“And what if I, your hot yoga girlfriend with a deity’s body, told you that you didn’t?” she says, her hot breath washing down your neck. Her hands grip you on either side of your face, where her thighs just were, and you think that she might just force you back down onto her and start your duties from the beginning.
Why don't you subscribe to my Patreon so you can get a headstart on worshiping some hot yoga bod?

Last edited:

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Months and months ago, I made a hypothetical flowchart for what a Paige Body Worship scene would look like. You can find it here:
What about the head? What kind of game would this be if you couldn't give head?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
What about the head? What kind of game would this be if you couldn't give head?
Oh carp, now I know what I want; scene where someone just gently brushes our hair while we sit in their lap. It's cute and relaxing, and I'm more starved for affection than orgasms.

Reactions: Zombiqaz

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! My name is B, and I'm here to pimp my latest completed commission!

This was a commission from @Doots! Here, if Penny is a crewmate and she has a dong, you make sweet, slow, gentle love to her. Her futa-ness is relatively underutilized, and I'm pretty good at the touchy-feely-emotional stuff, so I was given the task to give Penny a scene where you don't fuck her - you make love to her. There's a difference. It doesn't matter if she's lucid, or if she's so horny that she spends all day every day sucking herself off - you'll be able to access this content either way (with some deviances depending on her perpetual horniness, of course).
“Any pair of dumb animals could fuck any time of the day, [pc.name], but we’re</i> mates. <i>And I… I want that to mean something. I’m not wearing a ring and we’re not about to sign any forms. But I want… I want our relationship to be ‘real,’ if you get me.”

You smile, tilt your head, and play dumb. You have no idea what she’s talking about.

Your teasing gets her to sigh in frustration, but she can’t help but smile along with you, knowing how silly it all must sound. She squeezes your hand and gives your arm a tug. “I want to make love to you, [pc.name]. There, you got me to say it.”

You lift Penny’s hand to your mouth and give it a kiss. Was that so hard?

“Ugh, it was</i> torture <i>and you know it, [pc.name]. Can’t you just make things easy between us, for once?”
It’s not a new sensation for either of you. Neither of you are unfamiliar with how it feels to be together. But there’s something tangibly different this time: you aren’t fucking Penny Inoue, the gene-modded fox woman that likes to play to the pack mentality of there being an ‘alpha’ of a group, or that you and she are ‘mates.’ You’re making love to Penny Inoue, the shy human that struggled to find someone that accepted her for who she was and what she wanted to be. It’s less that she’s inside you, and more that she’s <i>with</i> you.
Like I said, this commission is already complete! It's a whole 5,800 words, all at once, for you to appreciate. It's going to take a while before it's in the game, but if you can't wait, you can find the document on my Patreon under the $5 tier!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I wrote a quick short story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ApNkxObSKtwhde6MQwL4zJ4SwjKoeJZyr6TXpdJVtw/edit It's not a commission and it's not a submission.

In an alternate timeline, a Slyveren slave ship is intercepted and each of the Sylveren crew is detained and put into Zheng Shi. There, a guardswoman named Avery is tasked with processing them all.

One of the Slyveren in particular has her attention, though. A Slyveren with enormous breasts by the name of Natihya.

Surely one guardswoman can handle one Slyveren, right?

I wrote this for fun in the space of a weekend. I had the idea and the muse demanded I write it! I wrote it in two sittings, averaging about 3,500 words each. Since it's not a commission and it's not a submission, you can have this one for free.
I'll also be putting it onto my Patreon, but under the $1 tier because I don't want my adult work to be so obviously visible from the Patreon page.

hyperspacewizard

May 22, 2019
I really love Paige is there any thought about her getting pregnant ever because mommy Paige sounds awesome plus I love the fluff involved in her scenes and could only imagine the pregnant scenes.

Reactions: Noxxie

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Hello B, fella, i have a question, with Nykke's new expansion something bad happens if you already have her as a daughter before? For my part I need the last 4 months for the first to be born, is it better that I wait for the public version or does it matter?
by the way thank you for your work

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Hello B, fella, i have a question, with Nykke's new expansion something bad happens if you already have her as a daughter before? For my part I need the last 4 months for the first to be born, is it better that I wait for the public version or does it matter?
by the way thank you for your work
Unless you're dealing with an old build, she doesn't exist no matter how many dragon babies you make. This introduces her as a character again, but with no relation to you, and presumably none to Frosty.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
The code should deal with replacing the old Nykke with the new one no matter how many kips you have.

It will be a retcon in the story because the old Nykke completely vanishes and is treated like she never existed.

Last edited:

Mr. Grau

Sep 14, 2015
The code should deal with replacing the old Nykke with the new one matter how many kips you have.

It will be a retcon in the story because the old Nykke completely vanishes and is treated like she never existed.
Sounds like a Soap Opera dream.