Hello! My name is B.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Reposted for the new page:
zcxMiGc.jpg

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Hey B, was just curious about something about Nykke. Since it's been changed so that she is no longer your daughter is her content still going to be locked behind Frosty?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hey B, was just curious about something about Nykke. Since it's been changed so that she is no longer your daughter is her content still going to be locked behind Frosty?
I believe the current plan is to split Nykke's content into two NPCs; one to be the daughter, one to be the frostwyrmling waifu.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Technically the new NPC wouldn't *have* to be gated behind mating with Frosty, but she likely will be anyway. Like I said, she's currently still a concept while I work on Lorelei.

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
Technically the new NPC wouldn't *have* to be gated behind mating with Frosty, but she likely will be anyway. Like I said, she's currently still a concept while I work on Lorelei.

Speaking as someone who really likes nykke's design, but isnt really into frosty herself(I've done her content, found it to be good but couldn't really get too horny at the prospect of fucking an insectoid looking dragon, although that might just be the kinda weird looking bust more than anything), I would prefer for there to be alternate ways to interact with the new npc sans mating with frosty.

Then again, the final decision is always yours, this Is just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Alypia

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Forgot to post here, but I updated Lorelei with a little over 1,000 words earlier today!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Forgot to mention here again (staying up grossly past my bedtime will do that), but I updated Lorelei with 1,200 words!

Reactions: Freed85

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 2,100 words!

I'm booked solidly all through this weekend, hour-to-hour, so I very likely won't be able to update until Sunday or Monday. Enjoy Lorelei for me until then!

Reactions: valkyr42

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 1,000 words!

Sorry about the disappearance there. Hopefully I should be back into the swing of things, although don't be too surprised if it's a little slow going forward.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 1,500 words! This completes the [=Frot=] scene, which also finishes all of her vanilla sex scenes. Up next is one additional talking topic, and then I'll be moving on to the futa stuff.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It's the Christmas season. Gotta be careful at what everyone is looking at and where.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'm still here... lurking and rarely posting.
I think that if there would be more hype, Lorelei could become a fleet waifu and/or have the possibility to impregnate futa Lorelei and vice versa.
But for whatever you write for her, I'm hyped because your writing is good.
Also I clicked on the watch button to read every new posts.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 2,000 words! This gets started on you giving a futa-Lorelei some oral lovin'. The scene isn't done yet, but it's well on the way!

Reactions: valkyr42

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
A couple of the regular contributors to TiTS have their own threads, so I figured it couldn't hurt to make my own! I've written a handful of projects for TiTS by now and if you enjoy/despise my work and want to tell me how much you love/hate it, this is where you would go! Every time I see the little flag in the corner have a red number next to it, it lights up the part of my brain that gets endorphins from seeing flags with red numbers next to them. I love getting all kinds of feedback, positive or negative (provided it's constructive. I don't mind if a person tells me why my content sucks, as long as they explain why it sucks so I can make my future projects less sucky. Funny how that works!)

Implemented:
To Be Coded:
  • A Bad End for PCs with lady parts during the Milodan invasion of the Korg'ii hold.
Up Next:
Ideas That I Might Get To, But I Also Might Not:
Extended Hiatus/Abandoned:
  • Just one: in 2016, I was working on a project involving two siblings named Dion and Juno. It was approved, but I shortly dropped them in order to work on Paige. I may return to them one day, but it's more likely that they're kaput for good.
I currently do not accept commissions. I do, however, have a Patreon that I'm using as a tip jar if you want to throw a couple bucks at a starving artist, and to get access to some of my WIP documents. Don't feel like you have to, of course!

Thanks for listening!
Will the frostwyrm ichor eventually be added? since i already beat the frostwyrm and got everything done (pretty sad about the incest thing getting pulled, one of my major kinks) i can't refight the frostwyrm and spare them to get the transformative.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
Will the frostwyrm ichor eventually be added? since i already beat the frostwyrm and got everything done (pretty sad about the incest thing getting pulled, one of my major kinks) i can't refight the frostwyrm and spare them to get the transformative.
hi, it's me, the guy who still has all the frostwyrm code on his plate

i'm working retail, and am currently in the middle of nightmare week

plans are: hopefully get Frostwyrm Christmas before January Update, then get both the Lessau quests done. one of those quests gives you the Ichor

your patience is most welcome.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 3,000 words! Her thread has an extra large preview quote, to show off how many variations a scene with her can have, so be sure to check that out!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Unfortunately, nobody really gets to decide when burnout hits them.

That said, I wanted to put out something before the New Years, so I updated Lorelei with 1,000 words!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 1,700 words! I'm estimating that she'll be completed within the next three or four updates. I don't know when those updates will be, but that's how many it should take.