Hello! My name is B.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Are all these options on your to-do-list, and you're just doing this to decide which to focus on first, or are you only going to do a few of them? Please, form the love of Magic Ted, say it's the former, and not be lying!

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'd like to get to all of them eventually, that's an extremely important keyword. It won't be anytime soon.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I just wanted to say - I finally managed to get enough credits to heal Paige's eyes (Thanks Dr. Lash!) and the resulting scenes were some of the most touching I've read. Good job!

Reactions: Pikachuiscute and B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! I am (temporarily) back from the dead, and I have a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: I am officially started on the Penny Crewmate expansion!

I expect this expansion pack to be a little more popular, so I made a unique thread for it here. This thread has a preview document with the first 2,600 words of the expansion, available for public viewing!

All future updates on that pack will be posted in its own thread, and any future updates to the document will be made on my Patreon, so please consider subscribing if you'd like to see more updates before she's ready for the game!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
... and that time is now!

I'm working on a brand new expansion pack for Frosty! This one is a dream sequence, detailing what Frosty would look like and how she would act if she were anthro. You can find more information on the pack on her dedicated thread here!
<i>I am sure I do not need to remind you, my Qal, but I consider myself blessed by the Grand Qim for having chosen you as my mate. The misfortune that I had cursed every Light’s Fall at not finding another of my own kind was, in truth, a gift, and my patience was rewarded with a mate unlike any other. I would choose you over any of even my own kind until my summoning.</i>

[fw.name] projects her thoughts to you without any hesitation, but you can tell, there was some careful thought and planning that went into her wording. It’s almost enough to make you blush, to hear a Frostwyrm like herself to you that you’re a better mate than she had ever dreamed of.

<i>But,</i> she continues. <i>Now</i> you’re feeling the hesitation over your link with her. Whatever she’s about to say, it’s almost as though she feels she has no choice <i>but</i> to say it. <i>No matter how you have improved my life, my Qal – the warmth of your being in my lair; the knowledge and personality you bring to our conversation; the relief and satisfaction you have given me during the worst of my {PC has cock:heats{PC is herm: and }}{PC has vag:ruts}{any kids:, and the resultant kips you have blessed us with} – we are of different kinds. I cannot help but believe that, despite how utterly my life was incomplete without you, that we are, and forever will be, in some machination, incompatible.</i>

The doc is currently 2,100 words, and you can find it on my Patreon. However, this expansion pack wasn't commissioned by anyone - it's something that I just really wanted to do. I can't afford to work for free all that often, unfortunately, so I've created a new tier for documents that were not commissioned by anyone. I don't expect I'll be writing for myself very often, so I don't expect to be using this tier all that much. Figured I've give it a trial period, see how receptive people are to it.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! My name is B.

It is currently extremely passed my bedtime, and I am very tired, so I'll just make this quick: I wanted to write an original project for NaNoWriMo, but I also wanted to keep getting paid, so I decided to write an original project for TiTS.

For anyone that follows along on the Discord, I've been meaning to write a Rouge The Bat type of character for Zheng Shi for some time now. Her name is Lorelei (with the codename Minuet). This seems like the best time to get around and do her, so, I'm doing her!

Lorelei's preview doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_eGSqY2hLOS3TT4nDOpew9eWqbiuBeRaEyPuzm9wNKA/edit?usp=sharing
It's 18 pages and contains the entirety of a submission route, plus one sex scene. Hope you enjoy having your face ridden, because that's pretty much all it is.

Future updates can be found on my Patreon under the $10 tier. The next thing on the docket is to write some combat - which will be mostly lust-based, with a handful of token attacks thrown in - plus some win/loss sex. After that is a few talking topics, followed by all the 'additive' sex I mention in the Overview.

Here's to hoping I can write her in a month's time!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Also, for anyone wondering about Anthro Frosty: I haven't forgotten about it and I still want to do it. Just, as soon as I got to the sex, I hit writer's block almost immediately, because I was having a hard time making Anthro Frosty's sex different from Nykke's, except she's three times bigger. I'll try and think of something for her.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the Lorelei doc with 1,600 words! It's all mostly combat stuff, though, so if you're in it for the poon or the characterization, I'm afraid you're not going to get much of either in this update.

Lorelei primarily attacks via lust, with a few token physical attacks thrown in. She has the power of electricity arcing between her fingers on her whim, and it turns out, if she turns down the juice a little bit, getting zapped in certain spots has its... advantages.
Minuet’s free hand wraps around your front, sensually rubbing at your [pc.belly], making its way lazily up to your [pc.chest] in broad circles. Once her palm finds one of your [pc.nippleNoun]s, she places her palm flatly against it, massaging the what she finds there – and you feel a small electric current zap into you.

It’s not painful, though. Quite the contrary: it stimulates you, and within seconds, your nipples are rock-hard, pressing into Minuet’s hands, magnetized by the electricity and eagerly searching for more. You reflexively push your [pc.chest] into her hand, and you ‘ah!’ in pleasure at the stimulation; you hadn’t expected this, and now that you have it, your bodily response is to want more of it.

“Be a good [pc.boyGirl,]” she whispers, “and there will be plenty more where that comes from.”

Tempting....
You can find these changes in her Patreon-exclusive doc, which you can find here!

Reactions: gena138

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
Had to drop by and say that Paige is fantastic. Definitely one of my favorite girls. The variety in her scenes is great and her story is sad but helping her is wonderful. One of my personal favorites is the rimming, and the progression into a nice butt-slut. Very well written and a compelling character. (Also, preggo/milky/milfy Paige would be beyond next-tier level awesome-sauce.)

Frosty as well is a great character that you really feel for. And breeding a plante-ruling army is good fun. :p

So, I guess thanks for contributing your great writing to us pervs. haha

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
No problem!

second or third person that has told me they enjoyed the rimming

I guess it is kinda niche. Haha But it was done very well and I'm glad it got included in the game to such a degree.

Personally, I would quite enjoy that level of fun with Lumi and any other females you write. I do like them tailholes. XD

Reactions: Regardless

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei's doc with 800 words. It's not a lot, I realize, but it does complete the combat! Next up would be the win/loss scenes, which are going to be pretty sexy, so you have those to look forward to.
In a blink, Minuet lunges at you, closing the distance and stepping into your personal space{Reflexes >= 25}. You managed to track her with your own highly-tuned reflexes, but she was simply too physically fast}. But she doesn’t attempt to attack you, or grapple you: she’s right in front of you, standing face-to-face with you. Her nose is half an inch from bumping into yours.

And, without provocation (or invitation), she tilts her head to one side, and presses her lips full onto yours. You barely have the time to register the action at all, and already, you feel her tongue aggressively prodding at your [pc.lips], <i>demanding</i> entry into your mouth.

{Willpower <= 15:You know that she’s the enemy, and that you’re trying to defend yourself from her… but she’s also a hot lady with big tits, and she’s trying to aggressively make out with you. You’re a weak-willed {pc.manWoman}, and you part your lips, allowing her in.

And allow herself in she does: your mouth is flooded with her questing, dancing tongue, counting your teeth and tasting your own. When she reaches particularly deep into your mouth, you can’t help but suck on her tongue, just a little bit. The conflict may be momentarily forgotten, but you hope this moment lasts forever.

Unfortunately, Minuet does not share the sentiment, and almost as soon as it begins, it ends. She shoves you away from her and wipes at her chin with the back of her sleeve as she resumes her earlier stance.

“I always have more sugar to give, honey,” she teases, her tongue licking at her lips languidly. “All you have to do is ask.”
Please sub to my Patreon, people have been unsubscribing to me and it makes me sad and broke :(

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with about 2,100 words. This update includes losing to her via HP, and losing twice to her via Lust; her lost-by-lust scenes will progress toward the PC submitting to her, because otherwise, it'd be impossible to have your face ridden if your Reflex stat were too high, which forces combat, and that would just be wrong.
“Mmm, that’s right, baby, keep touching yourself to me,” she moans. Her left hand finds the cap of her left tit, her index and middle fingers twiddling and tweaking her nipple through her suit. Then, suddenly, the suit around her flesh peels and parts, revealing the dark nub for her to play with, and for you to ogle.

Her right hand is far more adventurous, and starts snaking its way down her belly, towards her own groin. “There is nothing sexier in this universe than knowing they’ve turned on someone so much that they’d rather touch themselves than worry about anything else,” she says. To prove her point, the suit similarly parts around her pussy, bearing it to the air of Zheng Shi – and she’s rather moist, herself. The funk of her scent contrasts the stuffy, hot air of the mines, and you could home into her pussy like a guided missile in the dark.

She steps forward, her fingers circling around her clit, teasing herself for you. “I bet, if I asked, you’d eat me out right now, wouldn’t you?” she asks you. “One little question, and you’d be nose-deep in my box, learning for the first time what</i> art <i>tastes like.”

You don’t so much <i>hear</i> her words, but you register them. You find yourself drooling and anxious, awaiting Minuet to give you a suggestion, or even a command, and you’d perform it.
I'm probably going to make a Lorelei thread in Event Submissions tomorrow; I wanted to keep her updates in this thread in order to give it some activity, but it'd be much more visible in the submissions subforum.

Have you considered subscribing to my Patreon so that you can read all of my documents well ahead of time? It's a pretty rad deal imo