Hello! My name is B.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I just finished the Paige cuddling expack! I finished up the remaining scenes, which are endings 3 and 4; a scene where you tease Paige but opt to sleep instead of fucking her (referred to as PCSES); and the morning after, when you both wake up, fresh as daisies, to tackle the new day.

“Wouldn’t that be pretty hot, though?” Paige asks, sensually biting into her fingernail as she fantasizes about it. “A mutual jay-oh session in between the sheets? We could even give each other a hand. Or a mouth. Or a pussy{dick: and a dick}. Whatever we need. Just a couple of friends helping each other to sleep by masturbating each other with their genitals. You know, like what friends do.”

As ever, you can find the doc on my Patreon!

The doc wound up deviating from the planned flowchart a little bit, so here's the revised chart:
dtOvwBb.png

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's been a while since I made any update, so here's an update!

@Doots commissioned me to write a small expansion pack for Lane! The main focus on the content is Small Penis Humiliation, or SPH. Halfway through the content, you can choose whether to address your dick as a dick and retain some shred and semblance of masculinity, or you can submerge yourself in the humiliation and let Lane call the nub that you have an exceptionally-large clitoris.

You can find the doc on my Patreon, as usual.

“This is what we’re both working with, is it?” she asks boorishly. She brings her right hand forward, placing the flat end of her index finger against your [pc.cockhead], twiddling it back and forth and toying with it. It’s stiff and hard, to your credit. “I could fuck myself better with my fingers, [pc.name].”

You babble an apology to your mistress; you know you aren’t exactly the most endowed of your species.

“You’d think the heir{ess} to a corporation as prestigious as Steele Tech would afford some ‘enhancement’ somewhere along the way. One shot of Throbb, and I’d be quite a bit bigger than this, myself,” she muses, resting her cheek on her other hand as she flicks the bean you call a cock back and forth. “They’re not exactly difficult to come by in the modern-day universe, you know. You must just like having a dick this small, then?”

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Cross-posting from the Frostwyrm thread: my next big project is going to be an expansion pack for your eldest Frostwyrmling daughter! You can find more details at the appropriate forums post.

The WIP document is on my Patreon, which, God willing, will receive regular updates.
“I need a name,” she says determinedly, standing back onto her feet. “Would you name me, my Qal?”

You could, if she wanted you to, but this is also her opportunity to name herself if she wanted. She’s already shown initiative in creating her own nest; what better way to truly make herself special as a Frostwyrm than to create her own identity? {Not silly:You sometimes wish you could have made your own name to go by.}{Silly:You didn’t get a say in making your own name – some asshole named you and that was that – and you don’t want her to be stuck with the same fate.}

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! Today, rather than work on Nykke, I opted to do a quick win scene for the upcoming mob in Zheng Shi: the snake temptress known as the Sylvereen. This win scene requires having a hyper-sized penis, and in it, you shove the entire thing down the snake-lady's throat and literally wear her like a cocksock.
“My,” she says to herself in wonderment, “look at you, you stud… a cock like that would break any lesser woman, I’m sure.”

Her words dig into your mind while you step forward, nestling themselves into the creases of your consciousness; your focus is on her and her body, but you can’t help but be drawn back to her voice, still echoing in your head, suggesting that you could break a woman if you weren’t careful. You wonder if she can take you the way you want her to.

“I am no lesser woman, hunter,” she continues as she crawls her way toward you{, her hand never leaving her wet cooch}. She makes deliberate effort to sway her breasts and her ass for you, letting you know just what a Sylvereen body like hers is equipped with and capable of. “I can give you the time your body needs. Let me have a taste….”

Have you ever wanted to wear a snake-lady like a condom? This scene is for you! You can find the full, completed document on my Patreon.

I might make a loss scene for hyper-endowed PCs to go with this one, if Fen wants it.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If her species is anything like real snakes, should be no issue with breathing :D

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Hello! Today, rather than work on Nykke, I opted to do a quick win scene for the upcoming mob in Zheng Shi: the snake temptress known as the Sylvereen. This win scene requires having a hyper-sized penis, and in it, you shove the entire thing down the snake-lady's throat and literally wear her like a cocksock.

Have you ever wanted to wear a snake-lady like a condom? This scene is for you! You can find the full, completed document on my Patreon.

I might make a loss scene for hyper-endowed PCs to go with this one, if Fen wants it.

Does she have a dong, or is she a full female?

I do like me some scaly ladies...

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Does she have a dong, or is she a full female?

I do like me some scaly ladies...
According to her codex entry, Sylvereens are "Hermaphrodites with female characteristics." So, they all have dongs.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
They're bipedal. They were inspired by a character named Qhala, if you want to look her up on e621. Two examples.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Wrote that second scene that I said I might do! This is a loss scene, also for PCs with hyper-endowed penises, and also against the Sylvereen. Is there a such thing as 'too much of a good thing?' Well, this scene has her go through the effort of making you even bigger, so, that should answer that.
“Mmmmm,” the Sylveriss moans as she has her way with your tool, planting delicate-yet-persistent kisses all across your crown. Her venom-tinged drool continues to seep from her unabated, coating your [pc.cockHeadBiggest] in it. “Such a generous stud you are, hunter,” she says drolly; you notice, once again, that her golden eyes are still on you. “A cock like this one could please a small village. Imagine me and a dozen of my sisters, straddling this wonderful piece, grinding ourselves to our satisfaction on you.”

For the first time since she began, she disengages from your shaft, and brings herself closer to your face. Her tongue flicks out, drawing softly against your cheek, and her snout rests against your nose; you’re drawn deeply into her golden gaze, and you’re unable to focus on anything but them, and the heat of her body against yours, and the way her hand softly jerks you again and again.

“Yet, there is no such thing as too much of a good thing, is there, hunter?” she asks, her lips dancing on yours, challenging you to close the distance. “What’s another… inch or two? Who would it hurt if you could cum just a little harder?”

Take a look, it's in my Patreon!

For anyone looking forward to a Nykke update, I'm not going to be available to write her for the next two or three days, I'm afraid, but I'll definitely be right back on her following the weekend.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
According to her codex entry, Sylvereens are "Hermaphrodites with female characteristics." So, they all have dongs.

Aw :(

Oh well, it's probably still awesome, just not my kind of awesome!

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
To prevent further spread of misinformation:
Slyvereen are not born with dongs, they are hermaphrodites in name only. it mentions that in their Codex.

So, they only have vaginas, but are still herms?

This greatly intrigues me

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Yep, they don't have cocks but they still can mate with one another with tribbing, cum, and eggs. The codex covers it fairly well.

Reactions: Raindrops

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Yep, they don't have cocks but they still can mate with one another with tribbing, cum, and eggs. The codex covers it fairly well.

Okay, I take back my earlier statement of not being interested

I am now very interested

where can I find the codex so I can read this stuff? Is it on patreon, or in-game?

Reactions: valkyr42

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
By all definitions that's still being hermaphroditic, just not a "herm" as we envision.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm curious about something, so if you got a second, take a look at this poll.

I won't be able to get to any of the options anytime soon, I have quite a bit on my plate rn, but I'm curious to see which option is most appealing.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Was that poll a trick question or something?