Hello! My name is B.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 1,600 words! Like I had said earlier, I'm willing to bet that Lorelei will be completed either by the next update, or the one after. We're very nearly there!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Happy New Year!

I'm totally late, aren't I. Cool stuff dude.

Reactions: B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
fucking hell that was fast did lorelei hit all your fetishes or something
Lorelei is a passion project, not a commission, so I wrote for myself for free. She does hit a lot of my personal fetishes, for sure, which definitely contributed to her expediency. If you can call it that; writing her definitely slowed right the hell down towards the end.

Reactions: sumgai and Freed85

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Lorelei is a passion project, not a commission, so I wrote for myself for free. She does hit a lot of my personal fetishes, for sure, which definitely contributed to her expediency. If you can call it that; writing her definitely slowed right the hell down towards the end.
well you can’t exacly pay your self to write

Tyx

Jun 2, 2018
Question for the one who is handling the frostwyrm ichor.
Since the frostwyrm lives in the cold Uveto, will the ichor give you a perk like icy veins?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Question for the one who is handling the frostwyrm ichor.
Since the frostwyrm lives in the cold Uveto, will the ichor give you a perk like icy veins?
There's nothing like that in the doc, I'm afraid.

With this backers update, a handful of stuff of mine is finally in the game! This includes the Frostwyrm Christmas expack that I had written waaaaaaaaaay back in 2017, and the SPH scene for Lane that I was commissioned to write. Remember, you can access the Christmas expack with the "tistheseason" cheat, so you can view the festivities even out-of-season!

Speaking of Frosty stuff, I'm starting on my next project: Nykke 2.0! This project aims to reimagine Nykke as a different character, though still a Frostwyrmling. We're hoping to reinstate her content with some changes in order to make her available and Patreon-acceptable. If you liked Nykke for being a big-dicked futa dragon monstergirl, she's back, and hornier than ever!

Have some excerpts:

“I can tell you’re the Qal to a clutch,” she whispers hoarsely to you. Your eyes are on her tight, muscly stomach and her enormous cock lodged inside you. “You’re taking me like a proper mate to a Frostwyrm. This isn’t the first time a Frostwyrm’s cock has molded this body.” Like you said, she isn’t a dumb animal: rather than continue to thrust when she’s bottomed out, she first pulls back, and thrusts in again. “Let me make you the Qal to another clutch….”
<i>You’ll be</i> my <i>Qal,</i> she says psionically; one of her hands presses onto the fat of your ass, lifting you into her, dominantly ensuring that you don’t move so she can fuck you. <i>There aren’t many Frostwyrms left in the world. We’ll need to mate, from Light’s Rise to Light’s Fall, to repopulate.</i> She hisses through clenched teeth, and you can feel her haphazardly search your memories for something. <i>Introduce me to your Qim. There can never be too many Frostwyrms.</i>
Your mind’s eye flashes with images of Nykke and [fw.name], not just together, but with you: you, pinned beneath [fw.name]’s enormous body, filled to the brim with her cock in your tight [pc.vagina], while Nykke fucks your mouth. Another fantasy, of Nykke laying on top of you, pumping you and filling you until her Frostwyrmling seed jets out from you, and [fw.name] on top of her, her own gargantuan cock beneath Nykke’s upturned tail, and returning the favor. Another fantasy–

The claps of her body pounding into yours bounce off the snowy dunes for all to hear. You’re pushed up the dune with every forceful push of her dick into your body, sliding you along the cold snow. Nykke’s panting has turned into rough, nasally snarling as her orgasm approaches.

Everything in this document is for the public version. It includes an intro and one sex scene. I'm not expecting to create a ton of new content: this sex scene is ported from her older content with some contextual edits and new characterization. If, though, you're still interested in reading it, be sure to subscribe to my Patreon!

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Speaking of Frosty stuff, I'm starting on my next project: Nykke 2.0! This project aims to reimagine Nykke as a different character, though still a Frostwyrmling. We're hoping to reinstate her content with some changes in order to make her available and Patreon-acceptable. If you liked Nykke for being a big-dicked futa dragon monstergirl, she's back, and hornier than ever!

“Let me make you the Qal to another clutch….”
So now that Nykke is free of familial connections, you know I gotta ask: preg-shit? :catte:

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's mostly just dirty talk, truth be told, and I have no plans to include preg stuff with Nykke. It'd be mixing down her Frostwyrm bloodline even further and Frostwyrm preg stuff was its second-biggest headache to deal with, after the incest.

But, strictly speaking, that doesn't mean it can't be done.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
No, her melanism is central to her character and the way she acts. Why do you ask?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Gonna interrupt progress on Nykke 2.0 for a bit:

Fen wanted me to commission a quick piece for a scene that used this art he recently commissioned from Mr. Pink:
i7pM8jr.png

He wanted me to write a scene where Nenne titfucks the PC with a partner, and Adjatha was going to fill in the colours, so they can use it in the TiTS imagepacks that they're rolling out now. So, I'm doing that!

This is a short, 5,000-word commission where Nenne and a friend get on their knees and thank you properly for rescuing the Hold. I was told to choose any other Korgonne I wanted, so I chose that busty bitch Lund Tuuva, since she has a slightly more prominent role in the War'gii event than the others. The commission calls for the PC having a dick, but I can probably work in a scene for female PCs too.

I currently have 2,000 words in, which is all intro and preamble; the next update is going to be the scene for dick-wielders. Have a preview:
“{[pc.name] heroing of the Hold, Nenne. Giving [pc.name] reward hero-fitting?}{[pc.name] is the hero of the Hold, Nenne. What do you say to giving [pc.himHer] a reward fit for one?}”

Nenne sits upright, and she smiles a sheepish smile – but, you can tell from that giddy smirk, and from the way her eyes keep flitting between you and Tuuva, that she was hoping the discussion might go in this direction. “{Nenne}{I} shouldn’t,” she stutters playfully, motioning towards the door to her living space. “{Shop of herbs for Nenne to getting to}{I should really be getting back to my shop}–”

But Tuuva isn’t having any of it. With her free hand, she grabs Nenne by the wrist and yanks her toward herself. She yips in surprise by the force, but doesn’t resist; she’s nose-to-nose and chest-to-chest against Tuuva, and rather than try and keep up the game, she instead straddles Tuuva’s lap{Tuuva dick:, placing her slickening mound right on top of the growing bulge between Tuuva’s legs}.

Tuuva turns her head to the side and chugs the remainder of her tea, all at once – there’s a lot left in there, and the drink makes her cheeks bulge, but she doesn’t swallow. Once the bowl is empty, she tosses it aside, and as it hits the ground, she leans into Nenne and kisses her, full on the lips. You can see her cheeks narrow out and Nenne’s own start to balloon, followed by both of their throats working to swallow what’s between them.

If getting double-titfucked by a MILF and a spunky younger girl that knows how to work a set of tools sounds like a good time to you, you can find the content on my Patreon!

Last edited:

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
when does version 0.7.252 or beyond become available for non patreon or offbeatr supportere?

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
alright thank you, sorry for posting iin wrong place, i think i misclicked or misread something

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the Nenne x Tuuva pack with 2,000 words! This completes the male/herm scene.
You wish you had some of that tea yourself: even the sensation of your fingers wringing through their hair would be an amazing experience to tie in with all the sights, sounds, and sensations.

Not that you need it: having two women at once would put anyone on a hair trigger in a hurry, especially if they’re as lascivious as Nenne and Tuuva. You aren’t positive where it is you want to cum – in Nenne’s mouth? She must be thirsty, since she had less to drink than Tuuva. Maybe you should cum between each of their tits, and let them fight each other for your load? The idea of them motorboating each other to lap your [pc.cum] out of their fur would probably be enough to get you hard again….
I'm approaching my word cap in a hurry, but I won't renege my quality for a word cap, and I'll be putting as much effort into the female scene as this one. Also, user @Doots generously offered to pitch in for another 1k words to ensure that this sex scene is repeatable (which was previously not the plan), so that'll be a thing to look forward to!

If you'd like to read this sexy scene, where you sex two sexy lady's sexlicious boobs with your big sexy dick and make a sexy mess of their sexy fur, be sure to sexily subscribe to my sexy Patreon!

Reactions: Troller and Freed85

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the Nenne x Tuuva doc with 3,100 words! A bit more than I meant to write, but once the ending is in sight, I get overexcited to finish it. This completes the pure female scene; the epilogue to the scene; and it includes a small scene to make the sex repeatable. This completes the document!
You can feel Nenne shift from between you two; she’s worming her way upward, stretching her back to reach for Tuuva’s exposed neck, giving it as loving a treatment as she gave the valley of Tuuva’s cleavage for the past few minutes. She kisses at her jaw, before, suddenly, you feel her hands wrap tightly around each of your [pc.thighs]; apparently deciding you need some extra attention (or maybe looking for a bit of praise herself), you feel Nenne’s own cold, wet nose dip dangerous close to the cleft of your [pc.ass], followed by her lower jaw parting and her tongue surging, joining Tuuva’s inside you.

The strength leaves your body, and you tumble backward, helpless before the two women with their tongues meeting, twisting, colliding, searching, and tasting in your wet, hot depths. When Tuuva leans in to reach deeper, her nose brushes against your [pc.clit], setting your body on fire; when Nenne does the same, her whole face crawls along the swell of your ass, tickling at erogenous zones you didn’t realize you had.

You’re not under the influence of the tea, but you might as well be, with how cross-eyed these two ladies have made you. Even just the <i>thought</i> of what they’re doing – a lewd, extended, open-mouth kiss that centrally takes place in your cunt – is enough to push you closer to that edge that ‘ve been steadily making your way towards this whole time. Whenever one tongue inside you misses a sensitive spot inside you by a hair’s breadth, the other attacks it like it <i>knew.</i> You’re nothing but a third mouth for these two tongues to make themselves at home in.
If this kind of perversion sounds right up your alley, consider giving my Patreon a sub!

Reactions: Freed85

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'll get back to doing Nykke again, but I'd like to write a short, personal project for the next day or two. Shouldn't be too much time before I'm back in the saddle.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's not Nuzzo. I can hardly imagine what his commission prices are. The talented artist is SON237.

Reactions: Freed85