Hello! My name is B.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Everyone:
I forgot a pretty critical question that I wanted to include in my survey. I've updated the survey, so, if you could answer the second-to-last question, I'd appreciate it.
If you've already taken the survey, you don't have to retake the whole thing, and I'd rather you didn't so that you don't skew the numbers, but you can if you really want.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16qG4-kpUtQlAxhJ3sVP4JnbgIY4m1wxlhIgbNRDB058/

Based on the responses I've gotten so far, the three highest-in-demand projects that you, the people, have voted for me to do, are, in order:
1) Nenne Crew Expansion
2) Sylveren Harem/Gang Leader
3) Frosty 2

I plan on getting started on a different project altogether soon, but once it's complete, I'll be eyeing these three project proposals rather closely....

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Everyone:
I forgot a pretty critical question that I wanted to include in my survey. I've updated the survey, so, if you could answer the second-to-last question, I'd appreciate it.
If you've already taken the survey, you don't have to retake the whole thing, and I'd rather you didn't so that you don't skew the numbers, but you can if you really want.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16qG4-kpUtQlAxhJ3sVP4JnbgIY4m1wxlhIgbNRDB058/

Based on the responses I've gotten so far, the three highest-in-demand projects that you, the people, have voted for me to do, are, in order:
1) Nenne Crew Expansion
2) Sylveren Harem/Gang Leader
3) Frosty 2

I plan on getting started on a different project altogether soon, but once it's complete, I'll be eyeing these three project proposals rather closely....
Since I already filled the survey I will answer the second to last question here. NOPE i can enjoy it all

Also no hellhound waifu :negativeman:

Reactions: gena138 and Narmlet

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Just a heads up, for everyone following my projects in the Event Submission forums:

For the past little while, I've been juggling my work on TiTS and CoC2 evenly throughout the week: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday on TiTS and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday on CoC2, with Sunday being devoted to my Twine game. While it's been some of the most productive I've been in the last few weeks, I'm also pretty tough on myself if I don't meet my daily quota, and sometimes, it's all too easy to let the burnout start to creep on me. To say nothing of the fact that it's surprisingly difficult switching between games in the middle of the week.

So, starting next week, I'm going to shift my work schedule: one week, Monday through Friday, devoted to a project on one game, with the next week devoted to a project on the other, with Sundays still being devoted to my Twine game. While this will result in less words overall per week, it means that my TiTS projects and my CoC2 projects will receive more attention per week than they're getting now, and I can give myself at least one day off. Next week will be a TiTS week, so I'll work on futa Paige Monday through to Friday before switching to Zo the week after. This week will proceed as scheduled: I'm shifting over to Zo in CoC2 until this coming Saturday.

I may or may not keep with this new schedule; I'm just going to give it a test for a little bit and see how my productivity/energy/slow burn fares.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
@Adjatha made an edit to Lorelei completely unprompted and it's amazing:
frtLMn3.png

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Lorelei got a few changes for April Fools! You can use the "tistheseason" cheat to check them out, since it's mid-May and all.

Yes, it's the Rouge cosplay, but she also got two other, minor cosmetic changes to go with it.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Paige canonically doesn't like using toys in sex. If one of you needs a piece of plastic in order to pleasure the other, you're doing it wrong.

Admittedly, this is one of the few aspects of myself that I put into her.
Makes sense considering she's spent a lifetime honing dat body of hers.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hmmm, i actually like that, it makes sense, it's all about body work with her, fabricated shit just gets between the real stuff. Fair enough, thanks for explaining.

Still want to eat her ass as a girl though :p
If it's any consolation, I wanted to write rimming for Zo, which would not be gender-specific.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Lorelei got some recolours to make her cock flush with the skin tone of her body! The horsecock edit is by @Adjatha while the human and canine edits are by Discord user Thunder Poo#7114.
Normally I post the images directly, but they're kinda huge all together, so I'll link them instead:
Human
Canine
Horse

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
B in the discord you said Frosty didn't fuck Steph Irson so is it possible that it was the "male" (which may never get written) frostwyrm that fucked Steph?

Reactions: Shura

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
B in the discord you said Frosty didn't fuck Steph Irson so is it possible that it was the "male" (which may never get written) frostwyrm that fucked Steph?

Frostwyrms are all herms tho. If you asking if it was a Qal, maybe?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Frosty is a virgin when you meet her, so it couldn't possibly have been her that fucked Steph.

If I have the opportunity to write Frosty 2, and if this is a question that seriously needs answering, then yes, I'd have it so Frosty 2 is the one that fucked Steph.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Frosty is a virgin when you meet her
I must have missed that detail. I'm well aware she hasn't had sex with any frostwyrms/other compatible mates, but I didn't recall her not having tried to mate with others she's defeated in battle

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Frostwyrms are all herms tho. If you asking if it was a Qal, maybe?

No, they’re referring to “Frosty 2”, that planned second Frostwyrm that favors he/him pronouns. Qim” and “Qal” only apply to mated pairs, with the Qim being the provider and the Qal being the teacher.

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
No, they’re referring to “Frosty 2”, that planned second Frostwyrm that favors he/him pronouns. Qim” and “Qal” only apply to mated pairs, with the Qal being the provider and the Qal being the teacher.
So the Qal provides and teaches what does the Qim do?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Since Frostwyrms are hermaphrodites, I needed a non-sex-specific way to refer to the parents of a clutch as mom and dad. The Qim provides food and shelter, while the Qal passes the teachings of previous Frostwyrm generations onto the young. Steele may not be a purebred Frostwyrm, but until you can put Frosty on the ship, you're living with her and she's feeding you, so.
<i>In your understanding, they would be similar to ‘honorifics,’ as I had explained to you before. They refer to the position an individual has within a clutch. The ‘Qim’ is the provider: a clutch’s Qim provides food, shelter, and protection. The ‘Qal’ is, in your word, the teacher: the Qal is the individual that interprets the knowledge of past generations to the kips.</i>

You ask if, in that case, that’s truly a title meant for you, seeing as you aren’t a true, proper Frostwyrm. Wouldn’t she make for a better Qal than you? <i>I disagree. To be, in your language, ‘blunt,’ I am much larger than you, [pc.name]. That you could consistently defeat me in battle, despite the difference in bulk, displays greater knowledge and understanding of the world than I have. Our kips would benefit a great deal from your teachings.</i>

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai