Favorite/least favorite character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
My biggest gripe with Excellia is, aside from the fact that she's a mary sue with a commission whore creator, is that whenever you go onto other sites and stuff and see all the comments about her artwork, they legitimately think she's the most popular character in all of CoC and that's it's appalling that she's not in the game yet for being so popular.

Compassionate

Apr 9, 2016
Masculine Ember is pretty nice, I absolutely love tsundere mascs. But I'm very fond of Jojo, because of how sweet and kind he is (and how delicious that makes breaking him), and also of Amily. I like that she's so determined. And gives Jojo shit sometimes.

On the other hand, I really, really can't stand most residents of Tel'Adre. They all have some obsession with big tits or giant cocks, but I'm part of the lesbians with itty bitty titties committee. Rifp. (I love Izumi's dialogue with a femme Champion who has A-B cups tho..)

SilverGhost

Oct 29, 2015
Haggis Land
Strangely enough, I actually like Kelt. Probably because he's the perfect character for my champion to break and turn into a willing slave. But meh, that's just personal opinion, and despite that he's far from my favourite.

Ro'Gar perhaps? I do have a liking for gay guys, despite being female.

As for least favourite, it has to be Demon Sheila. I don't have any hate to the way she's written or anything. As basic as it sounds, I simply hate what she has become, even though it's my own fault. I think secretly even my character can't stand her...

Batta

Sep 10, 2015
Favorite: Tamani. She's a cutie. I'd hold her hand. Sophie and Ceraph are tied for second.

Least Favorite: Shouldra. I feel that she's just an hindrance with no real value. Not to say she's poorly written or unlikable, but she's a handicap.

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
I think my most favourite char is a tie between Ember and Helia, both very sweet and caring in their own way, Ember in a tsundere-ish manner but nontheless very sweet in some scenes, Helia because i feel she's the most complete character in the game in terms of content.

Kelt is my most hated character in the game, he's the most obnoxious guy ever created in this game. I don't particularly like Shouldra or Tamani, manly because they are friggin annoying.

Batta

Sep 10, 2015
Please don't pick on my waifu. I'm sure she has very clean hands. She at least rinses them sometimes I'm sure.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Please don't pick on my waifu. I'm sure she has very clean hands. She at least rinses them sometimes I'm sure.

More like licks them clean. I'm with you though Tamani just feels different from other goblins. That and she called me her favorite so......

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
More like licks them clean. I'm with you though Tamani just feels different from other goblins. That and she called me her favorite so......

Yes, she is much more annoying. And clearly retarded, being knocked out by single hit and left behind each time and still trying again.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, she is much more annoying. And clearly retarded, being knocked out by single hit and left behind each time and still trying again.

Meh....i like feeling wanted. Helps with my self esteem issues.

Batta

Sep 10, 2015

So she's like Akbal, Helia, Shouldra, demon Sheila, Ceraph (provided you don't rape her), Kiha, and all of the other forms of wildlife who will bumrush you again and again no matter how many times you kick their ass into the dirt?
At least we can probably all agree that Tamani is just a nice girl who only wants what's best for the player.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
It is actually strange, when on initial encounters in swamp he is quite freindly to female characters, but once he got to Tel'Adre he suddenly goes cold.

+1 it is like he comes to town to meet people and makes friends. Then decides now is the time to try out my "grumpy fuck persona" and just so there is no mistake I will cold shoulder the person who told me to get out more.

I would have preferred that if you weren't his type you could at least gossip about his exploits/experiences

Reactions: badbreadpuns

Other1

May 11, 2016
Arian seems to be rather polarizing, I find that interesting. Why is needy necessarily creepy?

So she's like Akbal, Helia, Shouldra, demon Sheila, Ceraph (provided you don't rape her), Kiha, and all of the other forms of wildlife who will bumrush you again and again no matter how many times you kick their ass into the dirt?
At least we can probably all agree that Tamani is just a nice girl who only wants what's best for the player.

I like Akbal. It makes sense, that something would be more aggressive / defensive, the more times you kick their ass into the dirt, instead of less. Akbal is nice enough that, when you get on his good side (which is very easy compared to other things in this game), he will simply do as you say indefinitely. Leave you alone when you ask to be left alone, or.. sexins when you ask for that. Which is pretty nice compared to many creatures in the game, let alone for a demon demi-god of corrupted sex.

Other1

May 11, 2016
Well, if Kelt were a real person, he would be terrible... he's a nasty character. Turning him into a real version of the very bias he perceived and hated, is sweet irony. Arian is timid, not pushy or demanding at all. He is sickly due to some great magical effort in defending the city, social outcast, inexperienced, was never allowed to leave his room really. So, he's not confident in social skills, but he gets some confidence quickly enough as he gets healthier. That's a lot better than overestimating your social skills... now that can be creepy (think Chris-chan).

Besides, seems to me that most of the point of any long term relationship is to give emotional support, for a partner to rely / depend on, and vice versa.

Other1

May 11, 2016
You would be very surprised at the number of people that do not share that sentiment. I don't agree with the idea of purely physical relationships, I feel any healthy intimacy must be predicated on emotional understanding first and physicality second, but I have known several people that disagree very strongly with such a mindset...

I don't live in a particularly pleasant or wholesome environment, though, so maybe I'm biased. People here are hardened, callous, and insensitive at the best of times.

I don't have any problem with physical relationships, it just seems that if one lasts for very long, it is more coincidental than anything. The original circumstances 'happen' to be maintained.

Ironclad

Dec 5, 2015

Have we been reading the same dialogue? Calling her the town bicycle would be an understatement. Imagine a bicycle with a vacuum pump attached at the spokes that sucks in penises whenever it crosses people. That's quite an open relationship. And it's not just promiscuity, she's actively getting impregnated and the second after she's given birth she's trying to get pregnant again. There's literal hordes of her bastard offspring running around. Greek gods have shown more restraint than this uterus with legs!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
I honesty wonder if the people that feel that turning Kelt into Kelly (solely because of him turning others into his sluts and his abrasive attitude) is totally justified realize that they're just as bad as Kelt if not worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveofKink

Jun 5, 2016
Loppe would have to be my favorite. As for least? Not much of a least really. Sure some characters could have more to them, but other than that, I love me some laquine loving. Imagine if Loppe and Hel got together though... heh...

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
My favorite character would be a tie between Katherine and Sheila because there's a story there that could stand on its own and you can radically change their lives. And they are usually happy to have met the player after all that is done. Rubi and Amily are up there, too.

Least favorite character is Kelt. That's why I serve him a dose of his own medicine no matter if the pc is good, neutral, or evil.

Ironclad

Dec 5, 2015
I honesty wonder if the people that feel that turning Kelt into Kelly (solely because of him turning others into his sluts and his abrasive attitude) is totally justified realize that they're just as bad as Kelt if not worse.

Yeah that and Bimbo stuff never sat well with me.

Hades

May 24, 2016
Favorites -

Helia - Super in depth character with huge amounts of interaction and actual game play persistence. My absolute favorite by miles.

Benoit - I find this character so fucking hilarious, I find myself constantly rereading all his dialogue and just hearing his silly accent. As far as he goes for interactions, he has a healthy amount but I always wish there were more.

Lottie - Every route you can go with her is amazing. You get a cutsy goal relationship with this bubbly character or you get a power trip from absolutely humiliating and degrading her. 

Least Favorites -

Ceraph - This character is such a fucking chore whether you're going pure or corrupt. I always make her a slave just so I can avoid her for the rest of the game.

Jasun - If a neckbeard got shredded. Only character in the game that can get away with acting superior to your pc. As for the female line of interaction, he is still a massive cunt.

Shouldra - One thing I like about my followers is that I can choose when to interact with them and when they interact with me, it's for good reason. Shouldra is incapable of shutting the fuck up and tampering with your cum or some other shit.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Most favourite... Ah, dunno... Helia is pretty fun. Edryn by virtue of being the only centauress (that I know of).. Urta is kinda nice I guess, but I honestly haven't done too much with her quest, so I can't tell for sure.

As for my least favourite... Tamani, no doubt. Thank fucking god that the mod lets me kill her as a male! Still dunno how to deal with her as a female though... Urgh.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Still dunno how to deal with her as a female though... Urgh.

You'll just only meet her once as female. And she is nice enough to give you her favorite toy if you'll promise not to steal cocks in an area where all enemies are female anyways (except tentacle beasts and imps).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I think she mostly not wanted PC stole all those imps...or other possible males that somehow find the way to forest/deepwoods.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Gonna jump on the kelt bandwagon here. Fuck him if you're a bigger asshole than my PC then we have a problem.  

rose4100

Dec 12, 2016
Wow I'm late to the party.

There are so many character I like in CoC, the writing and depths of perversion blew me away (no pun intended).

My favourite would by far be Katherine. Her personality, options, customisation and depth of character really won me over. To me she seemed like she had a heart of gold that would do anything to show you how thankful she is for getting her out of the alley. I actually wish there was more options/interactions with other characters with her. A close second would be Urta.

My least favourite would be Scylla. I don't find her interesting and having a "Nun" in this world seems to be a really forced cliche.

It would be fun to have a poll to see where the numbers lie with all time favourite/least favourite.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Late to the party too, just found out the game some weeks ago.

I couldn't pick a single favourite, since it depends on the character game run I'm doing (old time RPGer, I tend to build a char and stick with what he/she/he-she would do/prefer), but certain characters always get their way on my personal preferences (too many it seems :p )

Like:
--Urta: love her. She's clearly meant to be a main char, so I always end up doing her. She has a wide arrange of options, so no matter the character I'm running, it'll fit the concept. Shy, cheeky, dominant, passive, straight, fetish, cute, obnoxius, take, give... always entertaining.
--Helia: love her. She's an adorable slut. Fits the role of the active girl that doesn't gives a fuck about what others think (or actually, she does lol). She fits most of my character builds. (and I'm biased because she reminds me of an old gf I had, including big boobs, red hair, and boozing out)
--Izma: love her. The "powerful warrior that submits" gets me every time. Again, his options fit most of my chars: kids for my breeding bitch female warrior, dominant fuck for my submissive herm mage, and all-around great fuck for my hunked up male warrior (love the fact I can be aggressive even when she's going alpha). ((she's also a good template to make other characters, specifically one I have in mind)).

--Cotton: like her a lot. My only gripe is that she has few sex options, and one is replaced for another one (service her -> tantric sex) which is basically the same than his first.
--Loppe: like her a lot. But in the end she gets maybe a bit repetitive, and doesn't feels like I'm achieving or advancing anything, and the texts are somewhat long.
--Lottie: Like her a lot. She's the exact description (on e-v-e-r-y aspect) of an old GF, so I'm biased. Pity there aren't most sex options.

--Amily: like her. She's more suited for caring/loving characters, tho I don't find her attractive for aggressive male chars.
--Arian: like him. Didn't pay attention to him at first, since lizards aren't my coup of tea, but recently started to build him up with a female, and he's pretty interesting (sort of a male Amily).

Don't like:
--Kiha: annoying and whinny. She's a decent fight, but doesn't fits any of my tastes for characters types. She's not dominant, slutty, motherly, or passive enough. I guess I could just keep her as a friend, but doesn't have interesting things to talk neither. What's worst, I don't even have a clue what's with all the "B-Baka" stuff, since I'm not keen on hentai-manga stuff (which I guess that's all about). And I have Ember for the mattter, which is a lot more interesting even when she's not complete.
--Scylla: complicated, and restricting. The descriptions are way too long, and it's focused on breast-inflating, something that doesn't really gets me (actually, it's the descriptions themselves that I find uninteresting). Not being sexable as a choice, it also tends to pop up right when I'm trying to do something else on Tel'Adre.

Sorry, for the long text (something I complain on the game lol)

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Characters that I like:

• Shouldra - She's a strong character. Doesn't give a crap, if she wants her way, she can do it. While most of her scenes are bizzare, but they always have me laughing (like that shark scene involving flags). And she has endearing scenes aswell when it involves her backstory.
  • Urta - A character that's been sadly shunned, by her parents, by her lovers just for her unusual birth. But with the help of the champion, when she opens up, this is a force of nature not to be reckoned with. A tough city guard captain, a drink buddy, a cute vixen, a loveable wife and a mother with care and attention. Bit too good to be true to be honest.
  • Helia - I think the tag that the champion gives her - "Sex goddess" fits well. On the field, she's a berserker you don't want to mess around with. In the bed, you better be able to keep up with her. And a drink buddy that you better have a iron liver with. Not to mention a lover that will bring you warmth, both physically and metaphorically. While I do think her self-destructive nature might be her demise someday, it's the most "fun" character.

Characters that I don't like:

• Amily - The meeting with Amily isn't exactly the most warmest. When you are a man, she looks at you as nothing more than a sperm for her. She has a prejudice against herms, but doesn't have problems becoming one, when her only other friend is another woman. Her want to rush things doesn't compell me to care for her. And when you do accept her and admit your polyamorous lifestyle, she foresome reason will again have a problem when she learns you have Urta as one of them. What is your major malfunction?
  • Marble - This is a cowgirl that I truly don't understand. Now drugging the champion may not have been her ulterior motive, but why such a negative outlook to fellow camp followers in the champions camp? What? If someone has not nursed from you, they don't deserve your attention? Such unneeded friction with your friends is really unwelcome.
  • Tamani - One word: annoying. I do not understand the intention of her implementation. She deserves to get eaten by tigersharks. Violently and with frikin laser beams if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.