Favorite/least favorite character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Two words, my friend: Fen's boner.

Well there's characters that are intentionally annoying, like Akbal. If some asshole walked into my territory I'd probably be pissed off too. But then there is Tamani, who is annoying from the start, doesn't seem to understand "No" and when you do give her what she wants, her daughters don't stop pestering you. My reaction: drink bleach, die in a fire, get skewered by a minotaur's horn through your anus.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tamani is goblins behaviour taken to the extreme. And with base game no way to stop seeing her or daughters.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
I actually like Amily. At first, I wasn't too interested (I don't see Mouses as attractive creatures, aside of being cute), but she's well developed. Talking with her is key. And she is probably one of the most "normal" (psyche-speaking) characters, with totally believable reactions.
Marble I haven't tried yet. Milking fetish isn't really my thing, and there's something I don't like of her, I rather prefer Isabella (who I didn't really paid attention yet). And again, his reactions make total sense for the character.
And I see a lot of Tamani hate lol! Personally, I don't care about her. I didn't let her fuck my male char, so she's no threat.

I just realized there's a character I don't really like at all: Phylla. Bugs actually turn me down (that damn swamp with the friggin damned spiders being the most annoying characters in the game -for me at least), and the whole "colony collective mind" really bothers me. Phylla is a character that I don't have interest to develop with any of my heros (male, fem, or herm).

Lurker

Sep 25, 2015
Characters that I like:
  • Shouldra - She's a strong character. Doesn't give a crap, if she wants her way, she can do it. While most of her scenes are bizarre, but they always have me laughing (like that shark scene involving flags). And she has endearing scenes as well when it involves her backstory.
Amen brother.

The Shouldra scenes are not about the sex, but rather about the kink, and this particular kink is one that never fails to push my buttons.
I wish there was more of her.

Kazstudgoblin

Mar 14, 2017
Tamani is definitely my favorite short stacked goblin pregnancy fetishist. I wish there was a counter domination quest, and it's to bad there isn't a cunnilingus scene involving her. I can get where people come from with her being annoying, but I enjoy the straight forwardness of her character, and that there is a glimmer of a normal mind in there somewhere. Past all the drugs, corruption, and madness that is, but that just turns me on more.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Personality wise I hate Raphael the most.
He's extremely shallow and I think he's homophobic. I don't know if the gay rape scene is exclusive to the mods or not but it was really satisfying sticking my 16 inch cock in his ass and stealing his sword to sell it to Oswald.

When I do a speed based female character I learn to fence then sell him out to Urta.

My favorite characters are Urta, Amily, Helia, and Kiha. In fact I like most of the lovers.
Isabella and Phylla are kind of boring though.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Mmmm, Amily and that corruption, absolutely exquisite. Same goes for Jojo as well. I like how you can kind of start to corrupt Phylla, I wish it would go farther.

He's extremely shallow and I think he's homophobic. I don't know if the gay rape scene is exclusive to the mods or not but it was really satisfying sticking my 16 inch cock in his ass and stealing his sword to sell it to Oswald.

Haha, that was great. I wonder what would bother him more, the rape, or losing his precious sword?

ReisenII

Apr 3, 2017
As character as a whole absolutely Shouldra. She's fun, weird and have quite a deep story. I broke into laughs most of the time she came up with some comment I had yet to read. Also her Anal masturbation is the most hilarious in the whole game.
Urta is another favorite, both sex and story-wise. And Loppe, I have this huge weak point about bunny girls, so it's a natural choice (also my character probably had the most amount of things pushed into her by the Bunny girls in the Plains)
Honorable mention to Roxanne's sex scenes, the whole "get drunk and risk to have your butthole utterly reamed" is both erotic and very well written. (I always lose since my PC is 40 inch tall with lower than average thickness bunny-girl)

I don't really have a "least" favorite character, but I do have yet to understand why more than half of the CoC artworks are about Excellia. After several hours of gameplay without seeing her I had to check who she actually was, just to realize she was a rather minor character.

ReisenII

Apr 3, 2017
Well, that's an impressive amount of dedication for her own OC, iI like that. (I would probably commission some artworks for my bunny PC if I had money to spend)

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
Well, that's an impressive amount of dedication for her own OC, iI like that. (I would probably commission some artworks for my bunny PC if I had money to spend)

Whats really impressive is that people still comment on this board. Just when I think its dead it comes back. But still after reading every post here I think I am the only one that likes Marble and I don't know why shes viewed so negatively.

ReisenII

Apr 3, 2017
Well I'm kinda late on the whole CoC appreciation I guess. I played it casually a couple of hours very long time ago and I didn't understand a thing (I now realize I went down in the Bee dick bad end while drinking Cerulean potions), and only recently I realized how good the game is.
Since TiTs is not getting me as fired up as CoC, I'm sticking to the latter for now (I should give a shot to those delicious looking Laquine ears tho)

I also have yet to actually start to interact with Marble, but for some reason I'm not really interested to her

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I think Marble is associated with the most noticeable thing about her, and that is addiction. I don't think a lot of people like that, the idea of being addicted to something, be it in game or real life. At least, that is how I feel about her. I know the Minotaurs have this sort of mechanic to their cum, but I also don't see a lot of people talking about how much they love being addicted to it. Right? I dunno.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Probably if we would had Minotaur companion/Lover ppl may also not like him similary to Marble...but afaik none of mintaurs can be brought home/camp.

ReisenII

Apr 3, 2017
Sometimes I get the non-permanent Mino cum addition just to get the Anal/Titjob scenes, but I don't feel it's "in character" for my PC to have addictions. I do like to randomly consume Fuck drafts to stay in heat tho

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I never liked Marble's addiction, but I enjoyed triggering MinoCum's. Marble's addiction (one you can reproduce if your Champion has the "Feeder" perk) is more related to a motherly one. Or, pardon the pun, a s-motherly addiction. Minotaur cum addiction may be seen as a more sexually charged one in which the Champion gets on his/her knees for that creamy fix which comes straight from a musky tap.

Of course, the point of view and headcanon might have a different say on that - my TiTS main Steele has the Vanae Squirt Milk, but I want to think it's not milk, but some kind of purplish liquid that is conveniently shot from her breasts (or, rather. (dick)nipples). Or, in another CoC "what-if", one could have had a similar scenario if your minitaur son was allowed to stay at camp with the Champion and allowed to give you a hearty breakfast after getting up.

ReisenII

Apr 3, 2017
I never liked Marble's addiction, but I enjoyed triggering MinoCum's. Marble's addiction (one you can reproduce if your Champion has the "Feeder" perk) is more related to a motherly one. Or, pardon the pun, a s-motherly addiction. Minotaur cum addiction may be seen as a more sexually charged one in which the Champion gets on his/her knees for that creamy fix which comes straight from a musky tap.

I really like this view, the Marble addiction is more like actual drugs more than an erotic addiction.
I also like for my PC to have the Feeder perk, though I have to keep some Corruption to not lose it.

At the end I like to shape my character based to a certain idea and liking, and for mine was a breeding machine bunny girl. The fact TiTs can't really deliver the same "breeding horny bunny girl" shape is the reason I'm not that much into it.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Yea but I heard that TiTs won't have nearly the same amount of pregnancy stuff as CoC because reasons
That's the current situation, but Gedan will be working on a better preg system after she's done working on ship combat, and that will allow for an influx of content, including impregnation with most mobs, which will put the on-paper amount of content beyond CoC's.

ReisenII

Apr 3, 2017
That's the current situation, but Gedan will be working on a better preg system after she's done working on ship combat, and that will allow for an influx of content, including impregnation with most mobs, which will put the on-paper amount of content beyond CoC's.

Oh
OH
Now that's something I'm really happy to hear. I would've tried TiTs again because the Laquine ears regardless, but that's some good hope for my.. ideal cute PC.
Thanks for the info!

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Oh
OH
Now that's something I'm really happy to hear. I would've tried TiTs again because the Laquine ears regardless, but that's some good hope for my.. ideal cute PC.
Thanks for the info!
Yup, it's mentioned in this blog post, and I think it's gone into a little bit of detail in the comments on the same post.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There was some half/less than finsihed writing for getting minitaur son in camp. Suprising I not so much hate Marble and if I would it wouldn;t be about additicion part. Maybe for been not so interesting when we strip additcion and then later on purifying her part.

Apr 28, 2017
Really difficult to narrow it down to one each with such an impressive cast of fleshed out characters, but here is what I managed. I promise I tried! xD

Favorites: Urta, Katherine, Brooke, Minerva, Phylla
Least favorites: Marble, Tamani, Kelt, Isabella

Reactions: Ormael

Logboss

Sep 28, 2015
Favorites: Callu, Rathazul, Tamani, the Drider, Shouldra, Biscuit (Bath Girl), the Gargoyle, Isabella, Kelt, Jojo after he finally gives up abstinence, and the legendary Corrupted Jojo & Amily Combo

Least Favorites: Exgartuan, Rebecc, Arian, Sheila, Phylla, Marble, the Erkling, Sand Trap, Joy (Bimbo Jojo), and the Bog Frog Lady​

... I've probably made a couple enemies with this list...

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think not so many enemeis. Thou putting some names using smaller front surely will not help not to attract attention to specificaly those npc's xD

Status
Not open for further replies.