What non-cosmetic TFs do you want added to TiTS?

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Personally I want a cupple of illegal TFs, one that boosts fertility dangoursly high and may even cause heat, and the another that boosts cum quantity and quality to extreme levels. Some TFs that also give the PC succubus like traits would also be great.

What do you want?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Something that increases the prostate. It´s not easy to gain over 100 000 ml cum without having balls...It´s possible though.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Something that randomly induces heat. You take it once and  from then on your PC is at risk of randomly going into heat for a period of time.

Maybe you can take it a couple more times to up the frequency/duration, but if you take it too many times you get a bad end.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Probably something to speed up pregnancies. (Seriously, Queen of the Deep and Renvra offspring take way too long.)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Probably something to speed up pregnancies. (Seriously, Queen of the Deep and Renvra offspring take way too long.)

Amen to that, waiting months to give birth while logical (And shorter than real life) is a bit of a pain, plus gives an advantage to fucking egg-laying species since they breed a hell of a lot faster. Those that want live birth children need to wait ages, and since pretty much everything in the game can be done in the time it takes to give birth to Renvra's kids, there isn't much opportunity to have lots of kids.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Question is... do the perks Incubator or breed hungry affect pregnancy like there suppose too? And how much time exactly is cut off from those long incubation times? Renvra's live young take 60 days.

Incubator suppose to add 100% speed to pregnancy while breed hungry reduces 30% of the time it takes.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Question is... do the perks Incubator or breed hungry affect pregnancy like there suppose too? And how much time exactly is cut off from those long incubation times? Renvra's live young take 60 days.

Incubator suppose to add 100% speed to pregnancy while breed hungry reduces 30% of the time it takes.

Given the info you gave: 60*.5*.7 =21 days

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm... so it basically cut's it down to a 2/3rd of the time it's suppose to take or something like that... I'm only guessing here lol math is not a strong subject with me, especially when you're an Asper and ADHD. Inability to focus an all that xD

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Cuts it down to just over 1/3, so even better. That's assuming straight modifiers though. If a formula's involved, hell if I know. (I too am not partial to math. School could have taught the basics + mortgage/loan calculation and been done with it. Probability was interesting though.)

I too am curious about SSTDs. Something that induces periodic heat would be dandy.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
What I would want is to be able to be infected by those fungus girls. Maybe it could only happen if you're a Myrmedion morph?

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
What I would want is to be able to be infected by those fungus girls. Maybe it could only happen if you're a Myrmedion morph?

Hmmm i don't see why this wouldn't be possible after all we do have parasites already you would just need someone to write content for it hell they could be like a companion X3

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
Hmmm i don't see why this wouldn't be possible after all we do have parasites already you would just need someone to write content for it hell they could be like a companion X3

It would give women a fungal cock and guys and futas 2 cocks, too

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
Another TF I would want is an ovipositor like Rahn and Nyreans have. And definitely transformatives for those two races, though I suppose they're probably already coming.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Being able to go back to the ship flying would be cool (similar to the HM Fly in Pokemon). Wings don't do anything so far...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Another TF I would want is an ovipositor like Rahn and Nyreans have. And definitely transformatives for those two races, though I suppose they're probably already coming.

Not trying to be a dick, but this is the thread for non-cosmetic TFs. There's another thread for wanted cosmetic transformatives.

Cum addiction.

A specific kind, or just in general. (Chocojizz addic(k)tion :p)

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
Not trying to be a dick, but this is the thread for non-cosmetic TFs. There's another thread for wanted cosmetic transformatives.

A specific kind, or just in general. (Chocojizz addic(k)tion :p)

In general, makes it seem more desperate. Perhaps some types will sate you better than others for longer periods of time but you'll be happy to get it just about any way you can....cause you're a slut.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
In general, makes it seem more desperate. Perhaps some types will sate you better than others for longer periods of time but you'll be happy to get it just about any way you can....cause you're a slut.

A slootbag. (Maybe this will be part of SSTDs, who knows?) And on that note, Maple Syrup Cum.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
We don't need space Canadians! 

YInrX8l.jpg