[editors needed] Nilleps' shop

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So etis has helped me realize just how much I've been fucking up variation texts. So I got a lot of reformatting to do which may take a while.

side note: I was looking over the "how not to piss off gedan" doc... they would murder me if I had submitted it like this

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I got a partial update to the wiener sex variant.

I'm trying to get proper separation but it probably is terrible since I haven't slept in two days (unrelated to tits) But any input as to how the current variation stuff looks would be appreciated. Now I shall attempt to sleep. probably do some more work when I wake up... or give up on sleep

Last edited by a moderator:

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I think I've got the proper separation for variations in the sex scenes. Also I was at the fair and just wanted to say... Buzz, Woody... what the fuck? 

20160729_083800.jpg

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
finally back at my computer so expect some updates soon, sorry for the crazy long wait.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I added a scene where you can try Nillep's mystery drink. Originally I had planned for this scene to be a little silly encounter but it ended up expanding into a large character development piece for Nillep. I would really appreciate peoples thoughts on the content. Any comments or advice are greatly appreciated.

Also, as a side note. If any artists out there felt like doing a piece for Nillep that would be super chill. This would be volunteer based. (sorry I just don't pay for commissions. One too many time of people bailing out after I paid.)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So I added a scene where you can try Nillep's mystery drink. Originally I had planned for this scene to be a little silly encounter but it ended up expanding into a large character development piece for Nillep. I would really appreciate peoples thoughts on the content. Any comments or advice are greatly appreciated.

Also, as a side note. If any artists out there felt like doing a piece for Nillep that would be super chill. This would be volunteer based. (sorry I just don't pay for commissions. One too many time of people bailing out after I paid.)

The wording and flow of the scene feels a bit awkward at the start. Also variants for PCs who've got high alcohol tolerance and/or have the 'nuki drunk perk seems appropriate.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
The wording and flow of the scene feels a bit awkward at the start. Also variants for PCs who've got high alcohol tolerance and/or have the 'nuki drunk perk seems appropriate.

If you're able, would you mind highlighting some of the spots that need rework? Also I'll add a branch for high alcohol tolerance and nuki perk but the result will still end up the same, so that you can still see the wake up scenes.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You really shouldn't do 6 different files. Keep one doc with appropriate headings.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
You really shouldn't do 6 different files. Keep one doc with appropriate headings.

At present I'm just doing this so people can access specific parts they would like to see. Before submission or if I feel like doing it I'll put them all in one big document.

K

Krynh

At present I'm just doing this so people can access specific parts they would like to see. Before submission or if I feel like doing it I'll put them all in one big document.

That's what a table of contents is for. Links to each part of the doc

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I've combined all the docs into one "mostly" organized document and made some little changes.

So putting it all together I realized that this is has gotten way bigger than I originally planned and now my worry is whether it'll be too big for a first time submission or not.

None the less I'm pretty proud of what I've made, but as always I'm hoping for critique and suggestions from you folks. I'm not sure if I'll be adding anymore big pieces but if you guys think it needs more just let me know, till then I'll just be making small adjustments and corrections.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So another update addressing a lot of the typos and grammar sins I've committed. Also I renamed the home moon of the Zelun race because fuck Zweihäuser. I don't know why I thought that was good name. The new name is Arawn (Celtic god of the underworld.) That way its easier to remember and fits with the whole name planets after gods theme.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I got bored again while making edits and wrote something (A.D.D. for the win) that will likely never be used but I wanted to show it anyways. The idea is that if Nillep gets implemented and people like her, I lined up a theoretical event to get her as a companion for your crew. Basically living under a tarp and bribing cops catch up with her and you get an email from an officer that tells you the rules of her probation and a little secret about your dads first contact with the Zelun.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n6hJow7Jy44G_DdwzyvWrPrkfnTg7Je9JkIFVbs1q7Y/edit?usp=sharing

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
AHAAHAAHAA :D I love it. Great on too many levels.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I guess we had to run into a character who was somewhat distantly related to us that we could bone eventually. Also that cop thinking he'd actually be able to arrest you for anything for very much longer is adorable.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
AHAAHAAHAA :D I love it. Great on too many levels.

It feels good to be appreciated :)

I guess we had to run into a character who was somewhat distantly related to us that we could bone eventually. Also that cop thinking he'd actually be able to arrest you for anything for very much longer is adorable.

Plot twist. The cop is one of Vics many scorned lovers and needs an outlet of aggression (AKA you)

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I think it's safe to say that Nillep and the tarp shop are done in their current state. What this means is no large additions will be added before submission and the only big changes will be on behalf of spelling or grammar sins. I also want to say that this doesn't mean there won't be more content in the future, if people like Nillep enough once she's in game I would be more than happy to expand upon her as a character and possible companion. Big thanks to anyone who helped me with spelling, grammar or anything else I fucked up.

That being said, it'll be a little while before I submit this and if anyone would be kind enough to point out any mistakes I missed it would be greatly appreciated.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Great to hear this is almost good to go. I took a real quick look and grammar and word chioce are looking better than the last time I checked xD I do not have the time to give it an in depth look atm, sorry.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So Nillep has been officially submitted to Fenoxo and I hope to get an analysis from Fen soon. At present though they're off in the greatest country in the world so I don't expect an answer for a while. :)

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So Fenoxo got back to me, while they told me that they do like her I'll need to do some major editing before she's ready to be coded so I'll go through and fix any mistakes I find, but if I can get people to run through and find any major grammar mistakes, spelling errors or basic dumbassery I would be forever in your debt. Any and all comments are appreciated, hell if you feel like it you can call me names n'shit but I would love to get some feedback.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
OP, I would like to apologize to you for starting and abandoning the editing of the doc after just a couple of inputs not once, but two times. I would also like to promise that I will give it a thorough go either today or tomorrow, just so both of us can hold my lazy ass to that publicly made promise and not let it weasel its way out of doing this.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
OP, I would like to apologize to you for starting and abandoning the editing of the doc after just a couple of inputs not once, but two times. I would also like to promise that I will give it a thorough go, just so both of us can hold my lazy ass to that publicly made promise and not let it weasel its way out of doing this.

No worries, half assed is still better than no ass

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Still getting this when I can (work is being a bitch) But I would still love to get some advice from some folks on grammar and such.

On an unrelated note. New Canada... Sploosh (except with semen)

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
so I know you guys are probably tired of me posting pointless shit but I was just gonna say that i'm gonna be on the google doc for a bit (and try to be there each night around this time) that way if anyone has any questions or advice  we can discuss it live(ish). That way there's a back and forth, and I like talking to you folks.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I'm not dead, but I have been having some medical issues and progress is disgustingly slow despite the fact I should have finished this a month ago. Just wanted to give you guys an update on why I have been absent quite abit. Also, I still  need people to help with editing, looking for help with spelling, grammar and sentence structure.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Maybe I'll give it a look next week. I am no native speaker, but I got told I got a pretty good sense of english grammar and word choice. Also I read a lot and I believe that helps.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Hello again, sorry I was gone for awhile but I had an "incident" where my doc prescribed the wrong medication and it had some nasty side effects. I'm gonna try and finally get the grammar fixes in. Word of warning, I'm still unmedicated till I get a proper replacement so I'm lil' out of it and may appear and disappear at random. I'll be in google docs for a bit if anyone wants to hit me in the chat