Random Anno Bar Scenes

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe a ill alteration to the tailcock could be made so its perceived as a doggy dong if you're a canine type species. 

They already can be canine from the very beginning. Catnip changes it to be feline, Foxfire to vulpine, Lucifier to demonic. AFAIK no other transformative has effect on tailcocks.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>Savin tries to write something other than wincest
>Entire thread is people on his case about writing wincest

Clearly 100% Savin's fault.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
If he posts Anno/Syri stuff on here, he should know what to expect.

And here I am waiting for Reaha to get out of development hell.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Immersive events? In my TiTS game?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Most asked for scene.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Idea: Anno does some calibration tests for her hardlight at a myrellion bar, that dissolves into a orgy of gold myr taking turns using hardlight on each other.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Here's an idea for something about Anno that's kinda fallen by the wayside: How about some pet play for the "naughty pupplyslut" when Steele catches her in the bar? Can take her back to the ship for some more involved play or stay in the bar to tease and torment her.

Can add more to the idea but want to test basic premsie plausibility first.

K

Krynh

Yesss I love Anno pet play. So sad that when you recruit her you can't do it anymore.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not enough petplay in this game.

Savin is 3busy5me tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Premise: Steele and Anno get caught up in Syri's videogame on Men'gha.  Steele wins.   Petplay ensues.  

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Scene where Anno gets drunk and brags about PC to randoms. Discuss?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Scene where Anno gets drunk and brags about PC talks about how similar you and much better you are than Victor in bed to randoms. Discuss?

Untitled.png

In all seriousness though it doesn't even have to be about just the PC. She could say embarrassing things about Kaede too.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
View attachment 4609

In all seriousness though it doesn't even have to be about just the PC. She could say embarrassing things about Kaede too.

Or hilarious things that Syri did when they were younger, I mean at some point you get drunk enough to share any stories.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Or hilarious things that Syri did when they were younger, I mean at some point you get drunk enough to share any stories.

If we're on the subject of Syri, Anno accidentally letting it slip that she's as enthusiastic about the idea of being in a 3some with the PC and her sister as her sister is would be fun.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
Only while listening to her headboard thumping mightily against the bulkhead in the next room.

This would make a hilarious scene for silly mode (just because Steele, and the PC, aren't used to being turned down or left out).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Weeeeell, all those ideas aren't exactly TOO unlikely.

Some people do say/share some pretty weird shit and share some odd stories when they're inebriated, after all.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
After being given multiple fetishes throughout the years from Fengames, we've finally come full circle. Now I want to see characters talking. About themselves, their friends, and of course Steele Jr.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Suggestion: Anno gets jelly. Since Anno is a 31st Century Slut, she feels a little fake in that she never gets jealous. Not complaining, just think it'd be cute if you've been ignoring her and she sees you flirting in a bar.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Suggestion: Anno gets jelly. Since Anno is a 31st Century Slut, she feels a little fake in that she never gets jealous. Not complaining, just think it'd be cute if you've been ignoring her and she sees you flirting in a bar.

I'm not sure I wanna put in an "ignoring waifu" tracker, but that'd be cute otherwise.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh hey 1600 post get.

Generic assumption then?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ignoring waifu tracker would make it so close to turning slowly whole game into 31th century waifu simulator. SInce when Anno would get one soon others waifu would follow in her example to getting such tracker too.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Uhh, wasn't really thinking anything that complicated; just thought it'd be a cute blurb.