Random Anno Bar Scenes

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
See, noobie, this is what happens when you don't horribly overthink things! Unforeseen complications! Consequences! Loud noises!!

You should have thought about this idea for at least 12 hours in a pitch dark room in total silence before proposing it. 

That being said, Anno could just be a little tipsy and sort of force her way into the flirts. She doesn't even have to be outright jealous, but just kind of... overeager. :p  

That sounds like an invitation for Steele to just turn around and propose a threesome

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Anno bragging and wingmanning at the same time is...also good.

*in a drunken slur* I-I fucked *the* Steele, you know. B-Both of them! -hic- Lemme tell you...

@IVIysteriousPerson: It'd actually be really easy to set a flag for when you last fucked Anno, and then do a date comparison. But not worth even that much for a single scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
So, @noobsaleh, what kind of jelly are we talking exactly? Surprisingly normal jelly? Puppy feels abandoned jelly? Jelly of Steele Jr. being a more successful sloot?

The idea of a sloot-off that was purposed earlier in this thread sounds super nice.

Grats on the get. :perfect:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Anno bragging and wingmanning at the same time is...also good.

*in a drunken slur* I-I fucked *the* Steele, you know. B-Both of them! -hic- Lemme tell you...

Is this payback for the time we overstayed our welcome when she was flirting with that gryvain gal? xD  

Drunk Anno do actually sound quite fun. Possible anno bar scene?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well since Anno is not virginity or even monogamy saint why complicting her character. She's as casualy named puppyslut. Making her jelous will make her just puppy without slut ending. Does this what Savin and rest would want?

K

Krynh

Well since Anno is not virginity or even monogamy saint why complicting her character. She's as casualy named puppyslut. Making her jelous will make her just puppy without slut ending. Does this what Savin and rest would want?

Just because she is polyamorous doesn't mean she can't get jealous of Steele Jr getting all the attention and not visiting her on occasion.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Atm even with this limited crew member choices she providing in 95% the same sex scenes content. So her getting jealous over fact that PC due to player influence for sex picking other crew member... well this would be A MADNESS.

Cuz let face it...it's not like it's actualy PC choice but our players. Then putting her jealous mode without any other crew memeber having it (so suprising with exception of Bess that cna be set as Ben too all of them are females too atm) would be practicaly forcing player that not wanna keep seeing Anno in Cold Shoulder Mode practicaly force to her been sex partner of choice when visiting ship.

Do we want it? Give this to all crew members and it will be fine ^^

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Everyone has fucked Steele :v

Galactic population of like 100 trillion! D:<

@Everyone: Um, no. We don't need to do anything with all crew members. I just suggested a blurb I liked to a character I liked.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just wait until I unleash my netorare xpak.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Bess getting jealous of Steele floozing around bars and then sucking everyone within 100 light years into the abyssal supermassive black hole that is her entire being seems like a great idea, though.

Damn Mysty not tease with things that may never happen. Faster Savin would get over his pregophobic than Bess get such x-pack :/

And I mean proper x-ack not jsut 2-3 lines of Bess trying to act like she's jealous.

K

Krynh

Damn Mysty not tease with things that may never happen. Faster Savin would get over his pregophilia than Bess get such x-pack :/

And I mean proper x-ack not jsut 2-3 lines of Bess trying to act like she's jealous.

Pregophobic. Phillia means you like something.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Krynh Thanks for pointing this mistake. It was for sure caused by that I was thinking about Bess author that is totaly pregophilic ^^

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Just wait until I unleash my netorare xpak.

Jokes on you, brah. All of our loyal monogamous wifus are protected by their nature, be that robo-blobs that dreams or cotton candy monkey trans-girls, while sharing communal wifus(?) like Anno or Kaede will be whateves.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
This made my night. The best way to protect your waifu is toss them into the void of neglect.

Then no one can touch them. Not even you...

Well for the ones PC you meantioned: BEss and Embry their abandoware cuz...JImT left our community and so far noone been able to pick up and finish even less complicated stuff he half-finished so someone trying start wrestling with Jim legend by touching Bess or Embry fisrt would be quite a suicide move.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You mean being abandonware. 

Nope, that actually makes them more vulnerable. But with Bess, anyone adding to her would have to wrestle with double the amount of Blob, as well as her huge event tree. For Embry, it's the distaste/apathy most of the regular writers have towards her because of the way she was set up, plus the already existing example of a casual writer fizzling out on writing her x-pack.