Random Anno Bar Scenes

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
But what if you're working at Beth's?

Savin pls

I actually had another idea where Steele enters Beth's to work a shift and runs into Anno (or another follower) flirting with your co-workers.
That would likely fall under the revisions to Beth's that I'd love to see...

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Alright, gonna toss a few out.

Anno has a Naga-Horse (basically a Naleen, but replace the cat part with a horse, double horsecocks) wrapped around her finger. Take that wherever you want :p.

And a Scottish Horseman (pictured) starts drunkenly rambling about math. "IF YE WAN' TE' FIN DE DIFFERENCE BEHTWEN TWO FRACTIONS, YE HAVE TE MULTIPLY BY TE LOWEST FOOKING COMMON DEMONINATOR. IT'S FIRST GRADE FOR FOOKS SAKE!" Before he starts hitting on Anno, calling her a "fair wee lil lassie" and whatnot. A bit of dialogue and boom, hidden under-the-kilt handjob. Or you can remove the part about him being a drunken stereotype and just keep the under-the-kilt handjob.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What's even going on here. This is what happens when Savin takens suggestions. Not that I'm complaining.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Alright, gonna toss a few out.

Anno has a Naga-Horse (basically a Naleen, but replace the cat part with a horse, double horsecocks) wrapped around her finger. Take that wherever you want :p.

I had an idea for a new race before. A cross between a Naleen and taur. Except the taur half is a big lizard body.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I actually had another idea where Steele enters Beth's to work a shift and runs into Anno (or another follower) flirting with your co-workers.

"Write an Anno/Terensha threesome please."

Well, I mean, if you insist.

... Did Fenoxo ever actually add Terensha's talk scene in? The one where you can pimp Anno out to tutor her for college? I don't think I've ever seen it in-game, but he /r/'d it before she was done getting coded.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Aww, I wanted my PC to give Anno a lapdance. Not enough softcore scenes in this game. This is fine too, though.

K

Krynh

... Did Fenoxo ever actually add Terensha's talk scene in? The one where you can pimp Anno out to tutor her for college? I don't think I've ever seen it in-game, but he /r/'d it before she was done getting coded.

Nope aside from her intoduction there's no talk scenes

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
What are you planning to do with him though? Pity sex? Give some pro-tips?Go on a grand manchild adventure, Hangover style?

If you're feminine and have a dick there is also the idea of "closing a trap" on him and bending him over. Or as a pure female you could promise him anal and end up pegging him.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I would suggest someone OTHER than steele taking Anno for walksies (dare I even say Syri?) and Steele coming upon such, Dom/Sub antics ensue.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No. Walkies are a sacred tradition to be done between PCs and Puppysluts.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Y'all ain't getting Syri/Anno wincest out of this, sorry :p

Saving that for "When I can do it justice."

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I would suggest someone OTHER than steele taking Anno for walksies (dare I even say Syri?) and Steele coming upon such, Dom/Sub antics ensue.

I would suggest Celise. She so rarely gets to leave your ship...

I forget if the Kiro threesome involves her leaving the ship or the other two joining her, but that's the only scene I can think of where she gets some external play.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
We need a scene of Anno and Syri arguing over something trivial that gradually ropes in all their various petty arguments from years of growing up together, somehow ending with them kissing aggressively and Syri pounding Anno while both are struggling to be on top. 

And at the end of this all, they both tell Steele to never speak of it again. 

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe a ill alteration to the tailcock could be made so its perceived as a doggy dong if you're a canine type species.