[RPG] The Dark Lord's Trip

Logan Castle

Jul 17, 2016
Hello, everyone! I develop a game, just finished a showcase build.

title_scrn_sized.jpg

It's an adult CRPG game, based on RPG Maker MV engine.

The story:

Hades finds himself in an unkown location after being turned into a human with an intensified lust for girls.
Now he has to find the mysterious sorcerer who did this to him to get his divine powers back.
Searching, fighting and fucking his way to his goal.

Features:

• The game is based on Akabur's Princess Trainer Gold (with authors permission);
  • Girls from various cartoons;
  • Original drawings;
  • Complex animation in battle system;
  • A bit re-aganged (from default RPG Maker) HUD mechanics;
  • Parallaxed maps;
  • etc...

Screenshots:

scrn_2_sized.jpg

scrn_1_sized.jpg

scrn_3_sized.jpg

scrn_4_sized.jpg

scrn_5_sized.jpg

scrn_6_sized.jpg

Controls:

The game is desined to use mouse generaly. You can use a keyboard if you like to.

You can run by holding Shift. And you can skip text and speed up battles by holding an action button.

Download latest builds from here:

http://loganid.com/download/

Link to a blog:

http://loganid.com/

Support me at Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/logan

Builds are planned to be on regular updates. Every new build will be packed with a new content. The system is a bit similar with Yandere Simulator updates.

The first build contains 3 locations a few NPCs and a battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingAaronIV

Jun 9, 2016
There doesn't appear to be a lot right now, but it looks really good, and I am excited for what the future of this game may bring.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Okay, so I checked out the game, I'm a little confused though, so I got rapunzel to show her boobs, I met a nymph that I couldn't do anything with, I let a rabbit go free and got a cage, and I fought 4 robbers, and then...that's the end? Is that all there is at the moment or did I miss something? I know it's early build but I would like to think there's a little bit more than that...

As for my opinions on what I've seen so far, I love the art style, and I love the story, the UI is also really nice, one of the best I've seen from an RPG maker game.

One criticism is that sometimes when walking around there's these really awkward diagonals that you have to walk up (like the ladder in rapunzel's tower or the path leading out of the area where the nymph is) that require you to spam up, right, up, right, up right, and they are really annoying to deal with, but that is pretty much my only complaint, which is pretty good.

As for my hopes for the future, I don't know what you plan to do with this, but I hope there will be more characters coming out. I have high hopes for this game, I just hope it lives up to my dreams xD

Logan Castle

Jul 17, 2016
Okay, so I checked out the game, I'm a little confused though, so I got rapunzel to show her boobs, I met a nymph that I couldn't do anything with, I let a rabbit go free and got a cage, and I fought 4 robbers, and then...that's the end? Is that all there is at the moment or did I miss something? I know it's early build but I would like to think there's a little bit more than that...

Yeah, preparations took a lot of time, so i got to make it short for the first build.

One criticism is that sometimes when walking around there's these really awkward diagonals that you have to walk up (like the ladder in rapunzel's tower or the path leading out of the area where the nymph is) that require you to spam up, right, up, right, up right, and they are really annoying to deal with, but that is pretty much my only complaint, which is pretty good.

Well, you confirmed my misgivings.

I'll point out in the game somewhere that this is a point-and-click game. It was designed to use a mouse, in order to live the complex pathfinding to the game's engine. I'll try to keep that moments to a minimum though, cause looks like it will be an issue for RPG Maker games veterans, who get used to use a keyboard.

As for my hopes for the future, I don't know what you plan to do with this, but I hope there will be more characters coming out.

That's the plan)

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Yeah I did notice it saying about the mouse, but I noticed that a bit later into the game as I didn't know where to find the tutorial after it closed, I only got to click on one of the tutorial messages, then it closed and I didn't realise where to find it, but it looks like you already know about most of my concerns so that's good news xD  Any idea for how often you want to update the game? I may be willing to donate on the patreon, but I just need to see a little bit more before I can be willing to dump money on it

Logan Castle

Jul 17, 2016
I don't do promises about release dates, cause it's easy to fuck up with that. But I will post notifies about updates in here.

Rogmier

Sep 12, 2016
Loved the game so far. Comic and gameplay looks really promising. Thanks for including the game factor that was missing in most cases.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I see pocahontas and bella in the poster; can't wait to get my hands on them ?

Would love to see more disney princesses  (ariel, elsa, anna, jasmin....) and how they react to each other. ?

One criticism would be that i couldn't advance to the next map after i had killed captain and stabbrothers. (Build 2016-9-8)

On the whole i enjoyed it so far and I'm looking forward to play the whole game?

Logan Castle

Jul 17, 2016
Thank you)

One criticism would be that i couldn't advance to the next map after i had killed captain and stabbrothers. (Build 2016-9-8)

It's fixed now, the builds are updated. You can click (or press "use") on the road on edge of the map to proceed though.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Soooo, is the game dead? No contact from Logan for over a month now...

Check out his blog and/or Patreon on the first post for current info. He's active in many locations - he just doesn't update every one

Logan Castle

Jul 17, 2016
You should add a list of fetishes and pairings...

I will later.

Soooo, is the game dead? No contact from Logan for over a month now...

Check out his blog and/or Patreon on the first post for current info. He's active in many locations - he just doesn't update every one

Last update was rather short. I planed to notify this forum after preparing a big build.

If you inrerested if every single info about the game - try to use the follow function on Patreon - it's free,