Return to Mareth (In Game)

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"I think the last thing we would want to do is spilt up, remember the demonic wolf we met earlier castella? If any of us were alone, including Mia, I'd assume only she would be able to get by with the skin of her teeth,  I suggest we search each route together and collect anything within reasonable reach. The safer the better for now, we have yet to see the full dangers of this world."

"Oh and castella, once we're done scavenging, since we don't have the time for now, I think I'd be best if I taught you the spell as well, we are the only magic users. And I don't think I could handle all the... absorption...by my self."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, i would be happy to learn the lust reduction spell myself, but only if the moon will allow it. I do not wish to take her gifts for granted after all. As for our course of actions, can we even afford to search everything together? How much time can we burn before needing to leave regardless of our ration count? I understand the need for safety, but we need supplies sooner rather than later."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I agree with Castella. We need to split to up to cover the necessary amount of ground. I'm not saying everyone for themselves, but make use of what we have. If we are lucky, we could potentially have three groups of two exploring. That's alot better than a single blob of 5 or 6, and we could be sneakier that way." She says, checking on her supply of arrows. "Don't pick a fight you don't need to... even if it involves not smiting demons, Cassy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She humphs but nods her head. "I value my life over my duty. I can smite demons and other hell spawn when I have the ability to do so without so much risk. So who should go with who?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Just saying that if you can get supplies in exchange for a tiny bit of corruption... I know which option I would pick. And I don't know who should go with who... maybe people who compliment each other's skills? So Isaac has similar skills to me, which means one of you should probably bring him along."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have magic and prefer to fight in melee combat. So, Mia and I should be separated out so ranged focused people can have some cover. Elliana, would you like to partner up with me?"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"I think I'd be best castella to stay with Elliana, as she doesn't have the best resilience, so having a healer to support her swiftness can be beneficial. Even though have even less, if I were to go with Mia I can help from afar, and she could change tactics to defend me if need be."

"I think Isaac should come along with us, even if it sounds greedy, as a healer that can stand her own ground is a big factor in support."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella puffs her chest up with pride. "I am fine with that. Isaac certainly can't go alone and we don't have a partner to go with him. Now, who should go where?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I could take you deeper into the forest with Isaac, I reckon. Maybe look for those fox-people I heard of, that dwell there."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As they planned, a familiar grey fin broke the waves and came toward the shore. A few moments later, Carla burst from the water and onto the beach. "Hi again," she said, shaking herself off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hello Carla! It is so good to see you once again. How are the others? I hope everyone is doing fine."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I'm fine with going wherever, looking for some non transformative foods would certainly help in the long run."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, everyone's fine," replied Carla. "I told my school about you, and many of them seemed eager to meat you all. You'll probably be meeting a few of them over the course of the next few days," she said, happily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Your arrival is actually most fortunate. We are in need of supplies as Isaac here wants to take us on a long adventure to a city! Do you know of any non transformative foods in the local area?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, sure, there's a farm right across the lake," she said, pointing her thumb over her shoulder.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Great, some of the less wilderness-friendly people can go there and look around! And hello again, Clara... I mean Carla. Sorry." She slaps her forehead as she makes the mistake, again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then, I think I would be better suited to a farm than in the forest. I volunteer to check it out."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"I suppose I should meet the farmer, shouldn't i? I don't think we need more than me and Castella, though I am always suspicious about everybody here still, it just keeps me on edge..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella waves her hand dismissively. "I can handle a simple trip to a civilized farm, I can be very charming when I need to be. Why don't you lend your magic to those on the field of danger? I think Elliana should go with Derek, Mia with Isaac and Carla can show me to the farm." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It's a farm Derek, what do you think is going to happen? I know to avoid any food until it is checked or cooked."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Fine then, I don't know what else to say." Checking his pack, he heads to meet with the others.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't worry, I am sure I can handle this." She double checks her bag before facing Carla. "Would you mind taking me to the farm now?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Good. We'll be going into unknown territory, so keep your wits about you, Derek." She says, before getting ready to leave.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana and Derek get their things and move into the forest, looking to probe deeper into the thickly-vegetated woods. (Waiting for DM, now)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla agreed to show Castella to the farm and the two set out. The journey around the lake was mercifully uneventful, except for Carla's constant questions; most off which concerned the world that Castella had come from. By noon the next day, the scrubland began to give way to fields of grass, and before long, Castella saw a pair of buildings on the horizon. As they drew closer, it quickly became apparent that she was on farmland, as she began passing patches of crops. Stands of corn, patches of potatoes, carrots, turnips, and all manner of root vegetable, as well as patches of wheat and barley grew in organized rows amidst a veritable sea of canine pepper plants that were apparently allowed to grow at random, and sported many different shapes and sizes of pepper.

Meanwhile, the rest of the party headed deep into the woods. With Elliana and Isaac leading the way, they managed to avoid drawing too much attention to themselves. As they moved deeper into the forest, the trees became thicker and more overgrown, the underbrush grew thick, and the canopy all but blotted out the sun. Just as they were about to give up on ever finding anything in the twisting maze of vegetation, a shimmer of light caught their eyes. Fallowing the light, they soon found themselves in a small clearing. There, sitting in a shaft of sunlight, was a small crudely constructed shrine of stones with a small golden statue siting atop it. The figure was a sitting fox with nine tails fanned out around it. Sitting in front of it, was a small plate with a burnt out stick of incense and a handful of large orange berries the likes of which none of them had ever seen before. While the incense had burnt out long ago, the fruit still looked fresh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella carefully walked through the crop fields, not wanting to step on anything and ruin it. A smile graced her face as she was finally in an area that looked inhabited rather than the wilds they have all been in for a while now. She keeps her eyes open for whoever lives here as she moves. "Hello?! Is anyone here?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"What the......" Mia scans the area, slowly pacing towards the shrine. "I think we should be careful, it's too quiet."