Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Later that day, as the sun was beginning to dip below the horizon, Castella found herself sitting on the roof of Whitney's barn. Being the only thing in the area that allowed an unobstructed view of the entire stretch of farmland, the barn had been their perch for the better part of the afternoon; thankfully, Whitney had been kind enough to provide lunch. Just as Castella was about to ask if they should go get some lanterns, Whitney's ears perked up and she turned her gaze to the far western edge of the farm, and motioned for Castella to look s well. There, just barely visible in the waning light, something was cutting a long thin path through the canine peppers.

Meanwhile. The rest of the group had been working their way out in a spiral path away from the shrine. To their dismay, the search had been fruitless, and to make matters worse, it was getting dark. Just as the crestfallen band was about to start making their way back to cam, however, a sudden flicker of blue light in the distance caught Elliana's attention.  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana draws her bow. "Hold on... I see something. I'm gonna check it out, watch my back." She begins to cautiously walk towards the blue light, notching an arrow.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"What is it?" Mia asks in a low tone, looking around until she sees the light as well, a contrast to the rapidly darkening woodland. "Wait, i'll see if I can hear anything first."

[Mia swivels her ears and concentrates, trying to pick out any noise above the insects and rustling of trees. Discern realities roll, 9. What should I be on the lookout for?]

[These questions are pretty restrictive aren't they? ;-;]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Those questions are just examples, if you get a good roll you can ask anything I think]

"I see, so that would be our dhole yes? There is no time to lose then!" She climbs back down from the roof and move toward the crop stealing monster, mace in hand.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
As quick as he can, Derek casts a ball of light, hurling it just past the flame [Dex 3+5]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Yes, the questions they give in the description of discern realities are quite broad. If there's a different question you want to ask, go ahead and do so. I'll let you know if it's kosher.]

Mia realized that perhaps the real dangerous one was behind her as Derek's spell whizzed past her head to illuminate the glowing light. With the area lit up, Elliana could now see that the blue glow was coming from a ghostly ball of blue fire about the size of a torch floating lazily in the air. As she approached, the flame winked out, only to be replaced by another one about a hundred paces away. "Foxfire," muttered Isaac. "They know we're here."

Meanwhile. Castella ran through the crops as fast as she could, without damaging anything, until she reached the edge of the land. There she saw it emerging from the ground. The dhole was easily forty feet long and two feet thick at its widest point. It coiled about itself like some great serpent, but it was clearly no snake. The creature had no discernable head, just a large pucker at the end of its body that was raised off the ground. From end to end, it was covered in a thick coat of shaggy gold fur. As Castella watched, the pucker suddenly widened into a circular toothless mouth, from which half a dozen long thin 'tongues' shot out several feet to wrap around one of the pepper plants, bearing black peppers, before uprooting it and pulling it into the creature's waiting maw. Before Castella's eyes, the thing began to change. Its golden fur darkened to a deep black, and what looked like a pair of large dog's ears sprouted from the top of its 'head'. "There it is!" cried Whitney, hefting a pitchfork. The dhole's new ears perked up, and it turned in their direction, several of its tongues snaking out to lick its 'lips'.  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she lead the party on, the lights continued to disappear. Each time they got close to one it would wink out and another would be appear further away. That they were being lead someplace was obvious, as was the fact that they were being followed. Every now and then, a flash of orange or white would catch Elliana's attention out of the corner of her eye, but each time she stopped to regard it, it was gone. Before long, though, the dancing lights lead the group to a short tunnel in a rockface, through which could be seen another section of forest, as well as many more dancing lights.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana keeps walking, utterly lost in her youthful curiousity. "Someone is trying to lead us here... but I'm not gonna give up the search for these people."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the rest of the group watched, Elliana stepped into the tunnel. When she emerged, she found herself in a section of woods that could only be describe as picturesque. The writhing underbrush was replaced by neatly maintained bushes and the occasional hedge, the barely visible trails were replaced with cobbled paths, and well made fences and bridges spanned a small stream in several places. As she look about, a beautiful white fox suddenly sprang from the bushes onto the trail in front of her. It stared at her for a moment before throwing its tail up at her and bounding off towards a large mansion in the distance.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Woah... look at that... Reminds of me of the Lord's home." She lowers her bow and stares out across the well-kept area.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella brought up her mace and ran her hand along the top. "Moon, bless my weapon with your might!" she casts magic weapon! [5+3+2=10] and her weapon glows with the silver light of the moon! "Whitney, I will try to keep it's attention! You get around behind it and attack safely!" She moves toward the creature and attacks! [5+1-1=5] and misses!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The mansion was built in a style that Elliana di not recognize. White and red seemed to be the colors of choice for whoever lived there. As did large red arches, and paper doors and windows.

Caught up in her moment of zeal, Castella over extended her swing, missing badly and throwing herself off balance. The dhole was quick to seize the opportunity. Several of its tongues lashed out and wrapped around her ankles, and with a mighty grunt of effort, the dhole lifted her into the air feet first. As her hair and skirt fell up, Castella found herself dangling in front of the creature.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castell still has not reclaimed her pants or panties from the fight with the imps, so with her robe falling away, she was on full display to everyone around. "Eep! you vile creature! Let me go!" She struggles against the creature! [1+3-1=3 am I seriously going to lose to a furry worm?!]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Pulling back for another swing, Castella lost her grip on her mace and the weapon went flying. The dhole gave the mace no notice, instead its mouth opened wide, and its tongues began to retract. Just as she realized what was about to happen, Castella suddenly found herself falling as the dhole released its grip. Castella fell onto her butt with a thud as the dhole suddenly took off slithering away from the farm at top speed, yelping like a wounded dog. As it retreated, Castella could see a pitchfork sticking in its tail end.

"Ha, that'll teach ya', ya' darn varmint!" cried Whitney as she came over to Castella. "Whew, good idea acting as a distraction like that," she began. As she looked down at Castella, though, Whitney's eyes widened and a blush crept across her cheeks. "Oh, gosh, is that a dhole between your legs, or are you just happy to see me?" Looking down, Castella realized that her dress was still up, and her legs were spread, giving Whitney a clear view of her manhood.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella gasps and pulled her robe back down. "Oh geeze, I'm so sorry whitney! Imps stole my pants and panties when we first got here so I have been going around only half dressed. Please know, I am not some pervert or something!" She slowly gets to her feet and looks around for her mace. "Yes... that plan worked out rather well. Hopefully it will have learned a lession and won't come back."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney chuckled as Castella stammered and tried to reclaim some vestige of her dignity, before offering her hand. "Don't fret over it, sugar, why I prefer going commando myself. Anyways, I doubt he'll be back anytime soon, so lets go get some supper, and then we'll see about setting you up with a bed for the night." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and takes the offered hand. "Well... that is comforting to know. Thank you Whitney, some proper food and a soft bed sounds just lovely right about now."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney took Castella into the farmhouse and let her sit in the living room while she prepared dinner. Before long, Whitey called her into the kitchen and they sat down to a warm meal of roasted grouse, and steamed vegies, all seasoned with sautéed canine peppers.

Meanwhile. Elliana made her way up to the mansion's front door, when she heard something. It sounded like women's laughter coming from the back of the house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Elliana, Mia, these are kitsunes, far more cunning than a fox, understand this." Derek warns, walking behind them [Discern realities roll 1+1 ow...my pride]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"This is lovely Whitney! It has been a while since I had a home cooked meal." She eats happily and heartily of the food offered to her. "Do you live out here by yourself? I heard you mentioned someone named Kelly?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia tries hard to listen for any suspicious noises. [Discern realities, 3...... rip] but can't make anything out, she follows close behind Elliana, crouched low and making as little noise as possible. "Whatever we see around there, be ready to fight."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, yes, Kelly's my farmhand. She has he own place a ways away, but she comes in every other day to help out. Other than that it's just me out here... by myself." Whitney suddenly became quiet, as if lost in though.

Meanwhile. Elliana slowly crept around the side of he building, friends in tow,  until they were able to peek around the back. They were not prepared for what they saw; three beautiful women lounging about naked in a natural hot spring. One had long blond curls that fell to the small of her back, and a generously curved figure, with flared hips and very generous breasts. Another had dark raven tresses cut at her shoulders, and a body that was trim without looking skinny. The third one had a mane of red locks that went down to her ass. All three of the women had the ears of foxes atop their heads, and a multitude of foxlike tails sprouting from just above their backsides. None of them appeared to have noticed the group yet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella gave her a concerned look before putting her fork down. "Was there someone else here with you? What happened to them? I am more than willing to listen if you need an ear to talk to or a shoulder to cry on."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, no, it's not that," she said quickly. "In fact there hasn't been anyone come through here in some time; nobody decent anyway. I was just wondering if... maybe... possibly..." Whitney had put her fork down, and was having trouble looking at Castella. Eventually she let out a exasperated huff. "Okay, look, I know this is going to sound forward as all hell, but is there any possibility you'd be interested in sharing a bed tonight?" she blurted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
To say she was caught off guard was an understatement. Her eyes widened and she sucked in an audible breath. Her mind raced with all sorts of questions but... looking at Whitney she could see the loneliness in her eyes, it was a gaze she knew very well. Besides, after all the teasing leading up to this she was certainly in the mood. With a warm smile she reached out and takes Whitney's hand in hers. "I think I would like that Whitney. It is very forward of you, but I have a good feeling about you. It would be a pleasure to lay with you tonight."