[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

gian_1_2000

Sep 27, 2016
I have more girls at "obedience 50/50" but no one give me indications for raise her "obedience level". Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all,

A small update while waiting for 0.8.
The french translation has been added to the game for testing.  Thanks to CarpeNoctem and Logrent for this translation. A credit page will be added in 0.8 to credit those translations.

There might be some display problem due to words being longer or shorter and I didn't review all of it either so let me know if you see any problems or mistakes and I'll correct it in the next version.

There has been a few other translations started but no news from their authors so far : 
- Spanish by Darknesck,
- German by Maik Decker (possible support by Snoot)
- Russian by Shudjin
- Polish by Thviper

If you're interested, check this post.

Download :
MEGA DROPBOX

As for 0.8, I'm working on it and it should be out in 1 or 2 weeks and will focus on level 3 obedience events.

Thanks for your patience !

walidsab

Oct 7, 2016
Hi guys, I am new here to this forum.

I want to ask you a question, what kind of software the developer used to render the characters?

poiuygtyu

Mar 26, 2016
Glasses mode is only available in travel mode when there is a girl around and you have no objective.

Oh yeah I know. It seems to be a bug that will occasionally pop up for me. Not sure if anyone else has had similar issues or not. It seems to happen more when I've recently used doll mode.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Sexy Beach Premium Resort Studio by Illusion

I had a feeling the style of the characters seemed familiar to me, explains a lot to say it was from an Illuision game. Been playing their most recent game and the character creator with mods is just fantastic :p

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all,

Download v0.8 : MEGA DROPBOX

Here is the latest version for Glassix. Sorry for the time it took, I was working on my new game followed by some crappy internet connection which prevented from uploading yesterday.

What's new ?

- Obedience level 3 events for all girls
- Hints for level 3 obedience events, be sure to have girls at 50 obedience and level 2 then talk to them to know the time and location for their new events
- New standing sex command
- Added living room location in Saiko's appartment

There are no penetration sex scenes for bath, toilets and night scenes yet, they will be added in v0.9 as well as some more events in doll mode for all girls. I'm also planning more sex commands which will depend on furnitures available in locations. So bed scenes in bedrooms, chair or table in dining room, couch in living room etc...

As always, you can cheat if you want to avoid grinding : In the girl's status page, click on the "Obedience" or "Affection" text to increase the related attribute.

Save files from 0.7 and 0.7.1 should be compatible. Prior save files are not though.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter a problem.

Regarding my schedule, I plan to resume normal work on Glassix since Vampire Revenge Rebirth first demo is almost finished. So you should be able to expect monthly updates for both games from now on.

Thanks for your patience !

Someguy01

Oct 13, 2016
Daedlon, love your game and I'm enjoying the steady progress you've been making.

One thing I have noticed is event clustering on weekends though, which can be kind of a pain when you're hitting the event triggers for several characters at once.

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
One thing I have noticed is event clustering on weekends though, which can be kind of a pain when you're hitting the event triggers for several characters at once.

The interst of such clustering is that player has to make choices, and these choices have consequences.

Someguy01

Oct 13, 2016
The interst of such clustering is that player has to make choices, and these choices have consequences.

What consequences? There's no time limit. There's no "downside" except that you can't see the new scene yet. Hell, you can just go back to your room and sleep several times till it's the weekend again.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
What consequences? There's no time limit. There's no "downside" except that you can't see the new scene yet. Hell, you can just go back to your room and sleep several times till it's the weekend again.

I have to admit, I havn't played the new version yet, BUT there are consequences:

Every sunday morning you need to bring one girl to your new "boss", if you fail to do so you get a game over..

This creates a time limit (and getting low obidience girls to the shrine is a pain..)

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016

As Shizenhakai said, there is at least one consequence right now. But what I mean is that the game is still in construction: the "free-for-all" mechanical aspects are quite normal at this stade of the conception. But the author has to include some difficulties, at one moment or another, to make the game challenging. I am quite sure that Daedolon have some ideas for thoses who skip school, don't sleep, etc. :-D

This kind of "clustering" is very usual in such games. ex : True Love. Most of the events arrive exactly at the same hour, but at different locations: player has to chose where he wants to send his PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
As you noticed, there's currently little consequences to play the game however you want. Being a hentai game, I'm currently more focused on adding H content than working on those consequences.

A lot of players already suggested the same idea I wanted to implement later on regarding consequences though : Some affection loss from the girl when you do bad things. For example, when you skip class, most girl related to the school and your close family will have a loss in affection. There will also be a new global stat related to your grades which will depend on how much you study and go to school to prevent losing too much affection. 

I'm also planning to add a new global stat : suspicion which will increase when you do strange things to the girl in doll mode for too long (as the succubus explain in the story) and if you act too weird, again, a game over.

And finally, a karma global stat will be added which will change depending on your actions and will give different endings depending on how bad or good you have been during your play. So there'll be no point to focus all girls in the same play since you'll have finish the game several time anyway. 

Other stuff like that are planned too as well as updating the girls schedule to make them move across the city a bit more and more randomly each day.

Maybe I should focus on that for 0.9 instead.

I don't plan to include a time limit though, just some small objective which will clear with time (such as sacrificing girls to the succubus) since most players also enjoy taking there time in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Hello :)

Bug report:

- le yellow sign don't appears on map for Rin and Ayumi special events 1 and 2. Maybe because they are both at the same place?

- Saiko's appartment: the "picture map" doesn't fit with the onsite situation

- Looks like there is a mistake of locutor for <classmateAobedienceC6>. Rin says : "Well... I should take a guess...". Would she probably says to Kei : "Well... You should take a guess...", and then, it fits with Kei's answer: <classmateAobedienceC7>More sex teachings ?</classmateAobedienceC7>

- random daily social talk with hint: in v 0.6 and before (if I remember well), when the hint were activated, we had a random choice between the normal sentence and the hint sentence. Since 0.7.1, we don't have the alea anymore: the girl keeps repeating the hint... and that seems quite insistant. :-D

Bakkis

Aug 17, 2016
Thank you for the update. I like the new additions and are waiting eagerly for more. You are doing a great job. Of course there are some glitches here and there but as others have pointed them out I'm sure they will be fixed in time. Meanwhile the game works without chrashes and hangups and that's the main thing in a game still in development.

dirheim

Oct 22, 2016
Love your game, but I cannot complete the second "quest" for both Rin and Ayumi, since I can't find where is Ayumi place, and I also cannot locate her keys, if needed. Any help would be appreciated. Please help 

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Love your game, but I cannot complete the second "quest" for both Rin and Ayumi, since I can't find where is Ayumi place, and I also cannot locate her keys, if needed. Any help would be appreciated. Please help 

Look downtown, and when a little lost, use the map - she will always show up somewhere if you expand and look in all city locations...

bdi123

Aug 27, 2016
Between 13.00 and 14.00 also between 18.00 and 19.00 on Sat and Sun, Ayumi is nowhere on the map. Another glitch?

TheShocker

Oct 17, 2016
I was really impressed by this game, it seems to be a unique take on the mind-control fetish. The models look good and the scenes have been fun. My favorite so far is one of the sister's when the mom gets drunk and the MC ends up playing with both on the couch. A few changes which would drastically improve the game IMHO is the addition of music and more focus on the writing of the sex scenes. Descriptive and raw writing would really bring the scenes to life. 

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
For the narrative, indeed, being a dev, it's not really my cup of tea. However, a few players offered some help on this side and I'll update the texts in future versions.

For music, I'm not sure. If you have some suggestions on what kind of music would fit the game, I could check but again, not my cup of tea on this part