The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex sticks out his tongue behind Brynn and holds a thumb up before motioning for her to take the camera down again. He then rolls over again so Brynn is under him, and continues to pound away again. His knots start to swell up, and he rams both of them in, making Brynn scream in pain and pleasure as her ass is stretched wide on his dicks, her ignored dick twitching madly as his knots rub against her prostate with every hard thrust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles and sits down again, getting an over head shot. "This should make some great family footage!" She laughs happily and watches Alex pound his own sister in front of her. "Mm, I can't wait for Cinnara to be my bitch... Think I should rename her? I know I am going to have her sterilized, she doesn't deserve a child." 

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ehh kind of a mood killer on cam, Liv. Bit yeah, you should probably rename the bitch. And definitely sterilise her!" He says, grunting as he pounds away at Brynn's ass, her moans rising and falling in pitch every time the knots spread her ass wide. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am sure carver would love to help me in that process... we all suffered because of her after all... also, don't worry, I will edit that bit out. So tell me Alex... how does your sisters ass feel?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah-fucking-mazing! Hot, tight, and snug! It's perfect!" He says, spanking Brynn's ass again. She jerks and squeals before burying her head between her crossed arms and letting out loud, muffled moans with every thrust into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You know, I have actually read a bit on incest. Apparently a brother and sister are made to match each other! So they will find each other to be perfect fits! I guess this is what we are seeing here huh? Her ass was made to take your cocks!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure feels like it!" He groans. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He bends over Brynn and reaches one of his hands back to spread one of her asscheeks, giving the camera a clear view of her stretched asshole as he reams her ass. After a minute of hard thrusting, he finally buries himself in her ass, and with a long, loud groan, cums, blasting her bowels full of spunk. Brynn groans and cums, gushing all over the bed as she feels the spunk flowing into her bowels and bloating her stomach to almost pregnant sizes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, that is a wonderful sight Alex! Good job! Now pull out and give me a good shot of your cum oozing out of her gaping ass!" She moved over to get ready "I want to capture the initial gush!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He wiggles his hips back and forth before popping them out and letting a veritable stream of cum flow out of Brynn's abused, gaping asshole. Brynn shudders one last time and promptly passes out. Alex lets out a satisfied sigh. "Now that was awesome!" He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs and turns off the camera "Yea! that is going to be a pain to edit but hell, it will be great to have! Make Brynn blush any time of the day!"

(brb doggy walk again)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and pokes her stomach. "Blush? Oh no no no! This is going to make her scream in embarrassment and try to hide her face under the nearest object!" He says, grinning devilishly. 

[I was gonna sleep anyway. Night!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs happily and nods along with him "True! She acts all high and mighty, but the moment a cock comes into play she is all wobbly knees and wet pussy!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out an uproarious laugh and slaps Brynn's ass, which jiggles. "What do you have to say about-? Oh she's passed out." He chuckles, then wraps an arm around Olivia and snuggles down into the bed with Brynn between them. "Now let's catch up on some sleep, hmm?" He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, I can agree on that!" She snuggles up against Brynn so she can reach Alex on the other side. "A proper sleep that isn't disturbed for shopping lists of our enemies." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Even if it was a pretty important shopping list... Oh whatever. She was gonna get her ass stuffed anyway." Alex says, chuckling and reaching down to finger Brynn's ass, making her squirm a little in her sleep. "Hey, you have a buttplug or something? I wanna keep all that delicious cum locked inside her!" Alex says with an evil grin. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia uses a tentacle to reach under the bed and pull out a butt plug just a bit bigger than his knots "Here you go big guy! Seal her up tight!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks!" He says. With a grin, he slowly pushes the buttplug into Brynn's ass. She stiffens, lets out a little moan, then sighs in contentment as the buttplug comes to rest inside her ass, keeping all the cum stuffed inside. "Wow... She was actually squeezing down on it pretty tight. Barely got it in there!" Alex says with a chuckle before leaning over to plant a kiss on Olivia's lips. "Thanks... Liv." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She returns the quick kiss "Not a problem big guy. Something tells me that when this entire ordeal with OT is over... Brynn here is going to throw herself into our arms and beg to be our fuck pet... that image is pretty hot yea?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm. Now that's a nice mental image..." Alex purrs, grinning and stroking Brynn's curves while his clawed foot runs up and down Olivia's leg. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Isn't it though? I can only hope our constant fucking burns the idea into her pretty head." She gropes Brynn's breasts while smiling over at Alex. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and pokes her nose. "Go to sleep, you horny, crazy schemer. Plenty of time for that tomorrow!" He rolls over so both of them are on top of him, before he kisses her and lays his head back on the pillow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good night Alex... I love you." She closes her eyes and soon drifts off to another restfull sleep.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Olivia wakes up a few hours later from a dream that involved dancing with Alex to a loud thumping on the hull door. Alex and Brynn are fast asleep, but Alex cocks one eye open, mutters a "Your turn", and goes right back to sleep. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls out of bed, throws on her panties and walks over to the thumping before opening the door "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Cinnara looks up at her with hate filled eyes from the ramp. She's naked, on her knees, a ball gag stuffed in her mouth, and a set of bright red ropes binding her limbs. Olivia notices a figure dressed in black that quickly disappears around the corner. A note between her spread knees reads: "From Valentine, with regards." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
a big smile slowly spreads across her face as she looks down at her new toy. Before anything else, she quickly pokes her with her hair again and again, robbing her of any and all muscle control and movement. "Well... well... well. Look what is here. My new toy. Feeling a little limp dear?" She gives her a light poke so she falls onto her side. "Yea... that is what my venom will do to you." She grabs the limp woman and drapes her over her shoulder. "Come along! We have so much to do!" 

She heads back into the bedroom. "Look what I found!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex pops his head up with a grunt, then suddenly sits up straight with a grin, making Brynn roll off him and fall off the bed. "I see a new sex toy! Hah! What a coincidence we were just talking about sex toys the night before!" He says gleefully. Brynn just grunts something unintelligible and crawls back into bed, pulling the covers over herself. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walks over and flops her down onto the bed on her back. She unties the red ropes and pokes her with her hair more. "Now then Cinnara... does this gentlemen look familiar? No? Oh that is just too bad. That is Alex! My boyfriend!" She grabs her chin and looks into her eyes with death in her gaze "The one you tried to murder...." Her face shifts back to happy. "If you ask me, this new form adds a nice exotic feel to everything!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Cinnara growls and tries to bite her hand. "Yeah? So fucking what? I should have shot him a few times with the rifle to make sure he was really dead! Annoying prick." She growls, glaring at Alex. Alex raises an eyebrow and looks at Olivia. "So uh... What the fuck did I do to her again?" He asks. "For starters, annoyed me continuously declarations of love, kept inviting me over to play games, kept offering to get me my food, and NEVER gave me a moment of privacy!" She yells. "Er... Thanks to you, my memories are fried, bitch. So I don't even remember all that. But who cares? You're a traitor. And now you're a fucktoy for my beautiful, loving, caring, funny, sensitive girlfriend Olivia. Basically," He grabs her chin and tilts her face up to his, giving her an evil grin full of sharp teeth. "We can do whatever the fuck we want to you and nobody will give a damn. This is the price you have to pay for being a traitor!" He growls. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia pats his back and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Now now Alex, it is her fault for having no taste in good men." She ditches her panties and lets her twin cocks fall free, both hard and eager. "You see Cinnara... you have literally been unperson-ed. You are a possession now... and one that i plan to mold to my liking." She rubs her cocks against Cinnara's pussy, lathering it with venom "Feel that heat building up despite your hatred... all me girl... all me. I am going to fuck your pussy, your ass, your mouth... anything I want... and you can't stop me. Think you are going to bite me while I do it?" She holds her finger in front of her mouth "Go ahead... try... you can hardly put any force through your jaw.... only enough to talk."

She laughs as Cinnara no doubt tries to bite her. "Now then... I am going to leave you in Alex's care while I go and take care of something first. Alex... her ass is all yours, but I want her cunt first ok?"