The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hah! Of course she is! She's an uptight bitch who needed to be shown where her position really is, that is, below you and stuffed with your dicks!" Alex says, laughing and pushing his tongue further into Olivia's pussy, tickling her cervix. 

Cinnara lets out muffled "Mmphs!" with every thrust, still trying to resist, but unable to deny the pleasure wracking her body as she is fucked even faster by Olivia's venom secreting dicks, her ass and breasts jiggling from the force of the thrusting. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Oliva was moving as fast as she could with Alex stuffed into her ass, but the added sensation on her cervix was all she really deeded at this point. With a wail of bliss she hit her orgasm, massive bulges of cum traveling down her tentacles and flooding Cinnara's body! Her mouth, ass and womb were near instantly drowning in cum while the rest of her body got a good hosing, hiding that fair skin under a tinge of thick yellow spunk! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Seeing her orgasm and feeling her holes tighten up around his dicks sent Alex over the edge too, and with a roar, he slammed his swollen knots into her ass before cumming hard, ropes of cum firing into Olivia's bowels. 

Cinnara let out a cry as she was so utterly stuffed with cum, her stomach bloating quite a lot before it simply can't hold any more and it flows back out, forming a veritable river of cum on the bed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia shudders as she comes down from her orgasm... and shoves her cocks in to the hilt, not pulling them out of Cinnara. "Phew... that was lovely! Though I thought of our next change.... she needs to be stretchy so hold my loads better." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And maybe change the shape of her pussy and ass so it feels even better around our dicks!" Alex murmurs, wiggling so his knots get even deeper into Olivia's ass. 

There is a sudden shift of movement from the other end of the bed as Brynn finally wakes up. She yawns and stretches, before looking around. Her eyes go wide when she sees the three locked together. "Er... What the fuck did I miss?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that should be obvious... you missed the fuck. I got my new toy! We took her to carver so better suit my needs, then we fucked her silly just now!" She leans forward and grabs a nipple in her lips, sucking out some fresh nectar to replenish her energy a bit. "Mmm, sweet!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uuuhhh... Okay... Anyway, I'm just gonna... Uh... Leave. Yeah. I got some important things to do!" She mutters, sliding out of the bed and getting dressed before leaving. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aww... oh well, we already did the fun part." She smirks and gets her cocks in a bit more. "So, elastic and texture is on the list... anything else?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, that sounds lovely. I want her in stage 1 or 2 before we do that though... so carver can see some progress from my end." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Maybe after she's completely broken, we should parade her around the base? That would be awesome. Also, when are you gonna start producing milk of your own? I want a taste!" Alex says, tilting his head to the side so he can take one of her nipples in his mouth so he can suck on it.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders and gives him a light laugh. "Give me a few more days and you will regret saying that. My kind makes an excess amount of milk... you will get tired of it soon enough." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ehhh I don't know. I really like milk, and it's hard to get the organic stuff around here!" Alex says before going back to suckling on her nipple, his fingers tweaking the other. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A soft groan goes past her lips as her nipples are teased and her cocks begin to harden inside her toy agian. "Geeze big guy... don't know what a breather is do you?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope." Is all she gets in reply before Alex starts moving again, slowly pulling his knots out with a pop before driving them back in with a squelch. "Your ass is just too delicious!" He murmurs into her ear as he continues to play with her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With Alex pounding into her ass again she can't help but grow hard once more, and start moving her cocks within their perspective holes save for the two that she is using to slaver venom over Cinnara's skin. "Geeze big guy... you are driving me crazy here! I can't wait for this girl to get elastic and better texture... she will get so big she won't be able to move!" She says with glee as she fucks her toy once more.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You want to stuff her that big? Kinky!" He says, clicking his teeth at the word kinky and spanking her ass. Cinnara groans as Olivia starts fucking her again, her holes reflexively, but weakly, tightening around her dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, I want to do so many things with my new toy... and with Carvers help, many of them are possible!" Her excietment spurs her to move faster, fucking Cinnara and Alex at the same time! 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Haha! And you know what the best part is? She deserves it all!" He says, grinning evilly and pounding her ass even harder, his ridges running over her prostate with every hard thrust, while his knots stretch her out each time. Cinnara lets out breathier, louder moans as she's fucked, the venom breaking down her resistance. Her holes squeeze down hard around Olivia, practically milking her dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm! I can feel her starting to break already! She is squeezing my cocks so tightly now! Gods this is getting me so hot! Come on Alex, rut my ass harder!" She pounds into Cinnara as fast as she can while squeezing Alex's dicks! 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex grunts and picks up the pace, rutting her like an animal as he moans loudly, her tight ass squeezing the ridges on his dicks in all the right places. Of course, the ridges rub even harder against her prostate in return, stimulating her even further. 

Cinnara lets out a loud moan that is quickly stifled, but another follows, and another, and another, until she is loudly, openly moaning as she is used like a slut without a care in the world. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... fuck.... Alex... not going to... last long like this!" Her pace gets frantic, with fast but short thrusts into Cinnara's holes, desperate for release once again. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Guh! Me either! Oh fuck nevermind I'm cumming!" He growls in her ear, his claws digging into her breasts as he hilts, slamming both his swollen knots home. With a groan, he cums hard, blasting ropes of cum into her bowels, basting her walls white. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With yet another wail of pleasure, she hilts all of her cocks into Cinnara and floods her already gravid body with more cum which is quickly forced back out of her holes do to the massive over capacity of her holes. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex chuckles at her massive wasted output. "Wow, you sure do cum a lot, babe." He says, rubbing her balls affectionately. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos at the gentle attention to her balls "I do... and it feels amazing." She looks at him from over her shoulder "Are... you ok with it?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He keeps fondling her balls, getting in a few squeezes while he's at it. "Sure. If I'm okay with you having a dick, why wouldn't I be fine with you having a pair of balls? Or if it's the output, I love it! It's kinda fun making a mess!" He says, chuckling and leaning forwards to kiss her, his tongue sliding out of his mouth and into hers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and leans into the kiss, her hands finding his and giving them a gentle squeeze while her cocks keep throbbing inside the gravid toy known as Cinnara. "Mmm, you are the perfect find lover... the perfect find indeed." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wasn't I always?" He murmurs, chuckling and kissing her some more, a hand staying and groping her balls while the other goes up and caresses her face, pulling her closer into the kiss. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The warmth on her balls from his hand soothes her greatly and she eagerly embraces the kiss more, her tongue playing with his while they leave Cinnara to soak up even more venom from all angles.