The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You know what? Let's just stay in bed all day. I don't feel like moving around outside. Not like this... Not when I've got such a great girl right here..." He murmurs. 

Before Olivia can reply, however, Rina and Rasha walk in, murmuring about something, and immediately gasp when they see the mess. "Whoa! Someone's been busy!" Rasha calls out when she spies Olivia with two dicks buried in her ass, with all of hers buried in Cinnara. "Hey, that's that traitor bitch, right?" Rina asks, narrowing her eyes at Cinnara, which actually makes her look a little scary. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles at them and shakes her head. "Nope! That USED to be a traitor bitch... now she is my fuck toy! We are currently in the process of breaking her... as you can tell by the mass of venom dicks shoved into every hole she has! At this rate.... I bet stage 5 will show up in 3 days at most, maybe even sooner!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You know, that's actually kinda scary..." Mutters Rina. "Dude. This is Olivia we're talking about. She's just going to fuck her senseless like there's no tomorrow! Not murder or torture her or some crazy shit like that!" Rasha says, punching Rina in the leg, which has about the same effect as being hit by a pillow. Rina just laughs and picks up the tiny alien before throwing her onto Alex. "Oi! What the fuck, mate!?" Alex yells when Rasha lands on his back and immediately starts scrabbling around for purchase. "Gah. Ruined the moment..." Alex mutters into Olivia's ear as Rina and Rasha start throwing pillows at each other. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I wasn't expecting them to show up here for a while at least...." She sighs and nods her head "Rasha is right Rina. i won't torture her or anything... just going to replace traitor bitch with submissive, venom dependent slut. I know this makes you nervous so... you don't have to be here during the process...."  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, if it's a bitch like that, I'm fine with it!" Rina says, dodging a pillow thrown by Rasha and throwing back one of her own. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia's eye twitches and she catches the next thrown pillow "GIRLS!" She shouts, getting both of their attention "Can you not read the situation right now?" She looks at both them "Maybe you can find somewhere else to have your pillow fight?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They both pause with pillows in the air, blinking at her. Then they look at Alex, who raises an eyebrow meaningfully, then back at Olivia. With a simultaneous "Ooohhh!" They quickly disappear, chasing each other out of the room while laughing their heads off. 

"Now... Where were we?" Alex murmurs, smiling and chuckling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia takes the pillow in her hand and hucks it at the door controls, hitting the lock botton with practiced ease. "Just in case.... now then." She pushes Cinnara off to the side and lays down on her side, bringing Alex with her. "We were going to snuggle, tease and nap while my toy drinks her medicine." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs. "Right. Right. Anyway, so tell me a bit about yourself. I don't think I ever asked since... You know." He murmurs, his clawed hand tracing patterns over her belly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, before I met you I was a bounty hunter. I would hunt down people who pissed off other people and bring them in alive for interrogation and... whatever else happened to them. I was one of the best in the business, had my papers and everything! Then I took a job to hunt down Brynn and... here i am!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex raises an eyebrow. "A job to hunt down Brynn? Must have been OT... So... What about your parents? Where are they?" He asks, tickling her belly with one claw. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles and lightly swats at his hand. "I never really got too close with them or my brother. Last I heard they were still down on my home planet, same with my brother. It's not like we are on  bad note, just not that chummy." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. I see. Well, that doesn't matter. You have another family now!" He taps her stomach, then points to himself with a grin. "Although maybe leave out the part about how your boyfriend happens to be a rebel, with his sister being the leader of the rebellion..." He says, a wry smirk replacing his grin. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is an easy cover up. you are both just... personal contractors!" She laughs and kisses his cheek "An anal demolitionist and... uh... whatever Brynn could be." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A sub... Something. Something subby." He grins and kids her on the opposite cheek. "And of course, don't forget to tell him about the little one. Although he'd probably hit the roof... And that you've fun to watch." Alex says, chuckling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... don't know how they would react to me being pregnant.... not really their business. Last letter I got was over a year ago and they were just really checking to see if I was alive." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Did you reply, though?" Alex asks, then his eyes suddenly go wide. "Dude. It would be so hilarious if you didn't reply, heard they were holding a funeral, and then showed up at your own funeral!" He says, laughing at the idea. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am not that mean Alex! Of course I did reply. Just a short note on how I was doing and that I was not dead. They don't like my choice of career but that is just too bad." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meh. Parents are never satisfied with anything!" Alex murmurs, sticking his tongue out. "Oh dear lord. Now that I just mentioned it, let's not be those kinda parents!" He groans, covering his eyes with one hand. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't plan on it. I want to give her/him all the chances in the world to do what they want to do! Will have to look into some general education... hmm... I don't think Carver would be a good idea..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah that's a no. Carver's a good idea if you want your kid to wind up mentally scarred, a mad scientist, or, and I say this with a grain of salt, a science genius." Alex says. He taps his chin. "Hmm... Maybe Kiliara... Oh wait no. She'd just spend all day hugging the kid. Proooobably not that good an idea... Brynn is good with kids, but... Responsibilities! Pyro will be taking care of her own. So will Rasha and Rina... We... Might have to hire a babysitter..." Mutters Alex. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, we wont be able to leave them with the toy... I want someone with some will power. We need a baby sitter, a school system... ugh... we can always convernt the guest room into the kids room, but we should think about getting an on planet home..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. That's probably a good idea... Preferably some nice, quiet, out of the way planet. And maybe a place that's scenic... Beautiful beach, wiiiide, open country... Maybe a little private hut when we want some alone time..." Alex says dreamily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That sounds nice... but it needs to be populated so we can send them to public school. Despite the trials, I think it is best to go to school with other kids like that... so they can make friends." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well yeah. That's a given, of course..." Alex murmurs, running his fingers through her hair. Then, he takes her hand and presses it to his chest, right above his beating heart, and smiles. A warm, loving smile that would send most girls melting into a puddle of goo. "I love you, Olivia. I may not remember all of what we did together, but I remember enough to know that I love you, and I always will." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia stares at him for a moment before tears form on her eyes and she sniffles "I... wow... I umm... ok then. I..." She stops trying to talks and just presses up against him, trying to convey feelings with actions. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs softly and hugs her, pulling her tight against him. "Huh. I didn't know a simple confession of love could get you so mushy. I should do this more often!" He murmurs jokingly, kissing her forehead. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because I... I thought you had forgotten... It means a lot to me... damn it..." She pushes her face into his neck, crying happily. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She feels rather than sees him smile as he brings up a hand to wipe her tears away. Then, he starts humming. The slow tune they had danced to on her ship, which seemed to be mixed with snatches of the other one!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles weakly, her sobs trailing off as she listens to his tune. "I love you Alex... so from here on out... wear heavier armor." She snorts then bursts out laughing, giving him a firm squeeze.