The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She just mumbles something and leans against Olivia, taking comfort from her support. Alex sits down next to her and puts his hand on hers, which she grasps tightly. "He... He was always... The rock. You know? He was always there. Always around. Now that he's gone, it just feels so... Empty..." Zaren murmurs. 

[Good night!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I understand... I almost lost my rock on that mission as well. I felt hopeless... alone... and I don't want you to feel that way Zaren. I am here... Alex is here... the entire base is here for you. There is no need for you to suffer through this without support... ok?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren's eyes flicker up to hers before going back down. She nods against Olivia's shoulder. "Y-yeah. You're right. Thanks..." She murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No need to thank me Zaren... I just want to help is all." She gives her a smile and a squeeze to her shoulder "Is there anything I can do for you right now?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Um... No. Unless you know where to get a tub of ice cream so I can eat it all day long." Zaren murmurs with a little smile. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually I do. It is this magical place known as 'my freezer' which I keep stocked with real food, not the mush at the mess hall." She smiles and stands up "Come on, you can have as much as you want!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? Really?" Her eyes grow wide. "Oh my god that's awesome!" She squeals happily, shaking Olivia's hand. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes really! I hope you like rocky road, cause I have several tubs of it! it's my favorite and you never know when you will find more, so I keep lots around." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"God, chocolate ice cream is always awesome!" Zaren says with a brilliant smile of white teeth. Her smiling is so infectious that even Alex cracks a smile, and even Olivia feels like smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia does smile while taking Zaren's hand and heading back to her ship, into the kitchen and pulling out a big tub of rocky road ice cream which she plomps onto the counter and hands Zaren a spoon. "Here you go!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren has a huge smile on her face at this point as she practically rips the cover open and digs in, shoving a large spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. Her face, of course, immediately scrunches up as the 'Brain Feeze' hits, but she grins anyway. "Finally! God I haven't had some good ice cream in a long time!" She squeals happily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, help yourself! Just don't go too crazy now... ice cream is good and all, but it will ruin your figure real quick if you just shovel it down... and I want some for later." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren laughs at that. "Right right! I'm sorry. It's just hard to resist!" She says, giggling and taking a much smaller serving this time. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sits down in one of the kitchen stools. She just lets Zaren eat, having an embarrassing lack of things to say to the coping young woman. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex comes to the rescue in his typical playboy fashion. "So Zaren! Why don't you tell us something about yourself?" He asks, leaning over the counter, which has the added effect of exposing his muscles in the right fashion. 

"Oh? U-uh... What do I even say to something like that...? Sorry, I never talked to people much..." She tilts her head to the side and stares off into space for a bit. "Well... My name is Zaren Bajix, and I'm a Karkan. I'm a pretty typical female of our race, I would suppose. You know, green eyes, great wavy hair and all." She winks. "I... Uh... I like games. I like... Music... Er... Burgers... Uh... I like food!" She sticks her tongue out. "Um... What else... That's it, I suppose." She says, shrugging and taking another scoop of ice cream. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs happily, patting her shoulder as she does so "Oh wow! you are a real character Zaren! I like food and games as well! Maybe we should have some food and play some games together at some point! Just don't play Space RAce 13 with Alex... he cheats." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I do NOT! You suck and you KNOW IT!" He yells, pointing a finger at Olivia. Zaren laughs so hard she nearly topples over. "Hahahaha! Yes! I should definitely play with you guys sometime!" She says, her face gone dark blue from laughing so hard. 

[Just remember that their natural skin colour is blue, so she's not suffocating or anything. :p ]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You DO cheat! you put in some cheating cheater code that makes you win! i know you did! There is no way I could lose Wang Tang Jungle normally! You use your cyborg cheats!" She yells back, poking his chest to get her point across. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You're just sore you lost and had to wear a frilly maid costume and got buttfucked till you were sore! HA!" Alex yells, before he suddenly claps his hand over his mouth and glances at Zaren. "Ooooo. This just took an interesting turn!" She murmurs, leaning forwards on her elbows to watch, a big grin on her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia's eyes widened at the betrayal in front of her "ALEX!" She yells "How dare you! You promised you would never tell anyone who didn't already know! You... you... Oh I am so rustled right now!" She furiously pokes his chest at this point 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... I have no recollection of such a promise, so technically that exempts me. Although I do know I wasn't supposed to say anything... Sorry babe!" He murmurs, pulling her into a hug. 

"Soooooooo maid outfit, huh? Got any pictures? Or better yet, a video?" Zaren asks, batting her eyelashes at him. 

"Uuuuuuuuhhh..." Alex murmurs, trying to think up an excuse for not having one. 

"Yeaaaah that tells me all I need to know!" Zaren says, laughing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squirms out of his hug and slaps at his arms "don't you touch me right now!" Her eyes widen "Don't you dare show her anything Alex! You are on such thin ice right now a stiff breeze could break it!" She gives him a threatening glare that makes all boyfriends tremble "you are paying for this tonight...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex's eyes go wide, and his face scrunches up into an "I dun fuked up" expression. 

She hears a thud as Zaren hits the floor laughing. "Oh my gaaawwdd this is so funny! You guys are fucking hilarious! Perfeeeect!!" She gasps out, literally rolling on the floor as she laughs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia leans over Zaren, scowling down at her "Oh yes, take my misery like a joke! Real supportive!" She puts on a fake frown "I just gave you ice cream... and you laugh in my face!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I can't help iiiittt! You guys are hilarious!" She yells, laughing as she rolls around on the floor. To make matters worse, Rina, Rasha and Pyro suddenly show up, pregnant bellies jiggling as they walked. "What's the joke? Did Olivia do something stupid?" Pyro asks, grinning. "You could say that." Alex says sagely. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches over and slaps him with her hair "Alex did something stupid! It is all just stupid!" She folds her arms over her chest and pouts. "I feel like I am being ganged up on...." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex blinks at the sudden slap. "Ouch!" He says, holding up a hand to his face. 

"She fucked up." Rasha says bluntly. 

"Definitely." Rina chimes in. 

"Sure looks like it. Zaren rolling around on the floor blue in the face over there isn't really helping her case..." Pyro says, grinning. 

"And the fact that she just slapped me with her hair just proves it." Alex says, moving out of reach. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"This is ridiculous! Why is it that I am constantly ridiculed on my own ship by you people?! Am I just a living joke to you all?!" She lets out a long deflating sigh "Whatever..." She sulks off to the cargo bay. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Before she can leave the room, she feels a heavy but small weight wrap around her leg. She looks down to see Rasha grinning up at her with an adorable face while batting her eyelashes. "Oh come on, Killjoy. Can't we have a little fun in while? God knows we all need it!" Pyro says, smiling. "Yeah. And plus, you started this! Ow! Ow! Oi!" Alex says, before Rina starts smacking him. "And you escalated it!" Pyro says, whacking his butt with her tail. "Ow!! How the hell did THIS happen!?" Alex yells, running around trying to escape their clutches. "At least they don't have dildos this time..." Rasha murmurs, grinning. "Dildos? This time? My god what the hell do you people get up to!?" Zaren asks from the floor. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Rasha is her ultimate weakness and she ends up sitting on the floor and snuggling her little lizard lover. "Look... I am a bit of a sexual deviant alright? I have a safe under my bed full of sexual items. The girls chased him around with my dildo collection a while back. Long story short, if you stay on this ship you will end up having sex... and most likely having a child of mine... like these three!"