The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"He got her pregnant and his sister found out." Rasha states bluntly. "Oh my! A sexual deviant, huh? Well, I haven't really explored the... Uh... Sexual world. At all, actually." She blushes. Alex runs past between them yelling as the girls follow, Rina flapping along after him on her wings and slapping at his head while Pyro waddles behind, trying to trip him up with her long tail. The sight of the big, strong Alex getting attacked by two pregnant women is just too funny, and Zaren starts laughing her head off again, kicking her feet into the air. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sets Rasha down and moves over to Zaren, standing over her on her hands and knees "Oh? Never really tampard in that world? Care to learn?" She waggles her eyes at her. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... I'm... I don't know. Do I?" Zaren asks, making an expression that's halfway between a smile and a grimace. In the background, they can still hear Alex yelling as he gets chased around. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It feels sooooo good! Just asky any of these girls here! I have the tools to make your first time be your best time! Though I will have to make some contraceptive first... long story short, I am likely the single more virile person in space... Like, I could impregnate a horse if I wanted to..." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whoa. Okaaaay..." Zaren murmurs uncertainly. The yelling in the background suddenly stops. She can hear Alex murmur "And now... We see the most rare event of all time... The conversion of a poor, innocent virgin to a sex loving slut!", followed by stifled laughter and a few smacks. "W-well... Uh..." Zaren looks around at the girls' smiling, expectant faces. Then, she takes a deep breath and nods. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh excellent! You head to my room, I will be right back!" She darts into the cargo room and quickly brews up some contraceptive before zooming back out and into her bedroom. However... she stops at the door "Oh damn it... hang on another minute!" She turns and runs down to Carver's lab "Carver! I have a question! Is this contraceptive safe to use while pregnant?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks up from slicing something apart. "Yes it is." Is all he says before he goes back to slicing the creature open. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"thank you! Take care of my toy as always!" She sprints back to her ship and into the room, sliding to a halt and drinking her contraceptive "Phew... well then... ready?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... Yes. I suppose." She says, standing there rather nervously. "This is still moving a bit too fast for my liking. Not to mention we have a bit of an audience..." She says, tilting an eyebrow to the door, where Olivia sees all of the girls and boy watching them with grins in their faces. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia walks over to the door and smiles at Alex "Like I said.... going to pay" she closes the door and locks it behind her "There, the peanut gallery is taken care of... and now things will slow down a bit." She walks over to Zaren and pulls her into a hug "A simple embrace starts everything." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears a chorus of groans from behind the door as she shuts and locks it, before a muted "Does she have a camera in her bedroom?" Is heard. 

"O-okay..." Zaren murmurs, wrapping her arms around Olivia and hugging her back. Olivia can smell her hair, and it has a tantalisingly sweet smell to it, but she just can't place it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles, glad to have left a security camera out of her bedroom. She holds the embrace for a while before pulling her head back. "You really are beautiful Zaren... just follow me lead." She leans forward and presses their lips together while her hands begin to explore her body over her clothes. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren gasps a little as she's pulled into the kiss, and shivers a little as Olivia's hands run over her body. Olivia can feel that Zaren has perky C cup breasts, and a soft, heart shaped rump. Zaren too, decides to follow Olivia and starts to run her hands over Olivia's body, her hands fluttering like feathers over her curves and large breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Without breaking the kiss or the flow, she starts to gently tug away at Zaren's clothes, starting with her top and moving down while pushing her chest out to encourage her to do the same. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren's hands jerk down to the hem of her shirt before slowly tugging it off and dropping it to the side. Then, her hands hook into her waistband before pulling her jeans down slowly, exposing her twin dicks to the air. "Oh. Wow. That's uh... Pretty big..." Zaren mutters. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles softly and looks over Zaren's naked form. "Mmm, don't worry, we will take it slow and one at a time." She slowly lowers Zaren down onto her bead so Zaren is on her back. "But first... a little foreplay is alwasy in order." She pushes back into the kiss while her hands practically glue themselves to her chest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren moans softly into the kiss as she reciprocates, gently caressing Olivia's breasts and flicking the nipples while her breasts are played with. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ever so slowly Olivia trails one hand down to gently play with Zaren's clit and pussy, using her dexterous fingers to tease her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren lets out another sensuous moan, squirming a little as Olivia plays with her clit. Her hand drops down to Olivia's nethers too, but pauses, unsure whether to play with her dick, clit, or balls. She decides to play with her clit and balls, alternatively flicking her clit and groping and squeezing her balls. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans softly and slowly sinks a finger into Zaren's virgin cunt. "Cock and balls dear... focus on those please." she mutters before pressing back into the kiss. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren almost nods, but kisses her instead, moaning as her virgin pussy is fingered. Her hands start stroking her dicks and playing with her balls, a hand alternating between each dick. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After a few minutes of playing she pulls away from the kiss and reaches under the bed, grabbing a bottle of lube and slowly applying it to her upper cock. She then gently presses it against Zaren's pussy "Ok... you ready?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren rests her hands on Olivia's waist before taking a deep breath, letting it out, taking another, and then nodding. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will move slowly." She gently starts pushing her hips forward, trying to ease her cock into Zaren's pussy as softly as possible to try and avoid any kind of pain. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zaren moans slightly, but her breath hitches when her hymen is torn, her hands momentarily squeezing down harder on Olivia's waist. She lets out a long, low moan that lasts till Olivia is bottomed out in her shaking body, the tip of her dick pressing against her cervix. "Oh... Oh god... So full..." Zaren murmurs weakly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
OIivia grits her teeth "Wow... virgin pussy... so tight!" She holds still for a few moments, waiting for Zaren to relax before slowly dragging her cock out about half way and then slowly sinking it back in, setting up a gentle motion. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A-aah god. Oh this feels so amazing..." Zaren moans, her legs locking around Olivia's waist. Her back arches in pleasure, and she moans louder before bending her head to Olivia's nipples and taking one into her mouth and sucking on it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
to her surprise, a few small spurts of milk spray into her mouth! Warm and sweet, it helps her relax. Olivia moans and slowly picks up her pace, her second cock rubbing against Zaren's thigh. "Mmm, you feel wonderful dear! Shame on you for hiding this pussy from me!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm! Well excuse me if I- Ah!- don't bend over for- Oh god yes right there!- every random stranger!" She says in between moans of pleasure, her pussy loosening a bit as she relaxes. "Mm. You taste good..." She murmurs. Olivia can hear something outside the door, but it quickly disappears. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, learn to bend over for me... because I can't wait to do this again... and we haven't even finished yet!" She picks up the pace, steadily fucking her while quickly looking over her should to make sure the door is still in one piece.