The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"OT. Hurry up and get dressed. Both of you. Meet me in the HQ. Oh, and the password is 769804. Try to remember that!" She says before hurrying off. ".... Okay I guess that warrants not being double stuffed in the ass..." Alex mutters before picking his clothes up off the floor and getting dressed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia just sighs and heads back to her clothes, throwing them on and heads to HQ "Come along Alex, we have shit to do it seems."

(Dog walk) 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. As much as I'd like to just lay around with you all day..." He says before walking with her to the HQ. When they get there, he types in the password and they walk in. Pyro notices them and waves them over. They walk over to see Brynn with a pair of headphones over her ears, staring intently at a screen while Winnie is saying something to a soldier next to her. "We intercepted a transmission from OT... Brynn hasn't let me hear it yet. She's still deciphering parts of it. The other guy had to pee. Desperately." Pyro says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia thinks for a moment "Isn't that suspicious? Get a transmission from OT and he suddenly has to go? Seems a bit convenient if you ask me." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"He'd been on for hours. Aaaand he drank three cups of coffee while trying to decode this shit, so unless you have an unusually large bladder, not really." Pyro says, chuckling. "How long before ae can hear it?" Alex asks. "With the cipher's help? An hour longer, at most." Pyro says, shrugging. Alex is quiet for a minute. "She is so getting double buttfucked tonight..." Alex mutters into Olivia's ear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia snorts before laughing happily and patting his back "Yea, I figured you had your mind set on that idea the moment you said it... regardless of what happened." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She could have woken us up after she decoded the damn thing!" He grumbles. "Got it!" Brynn suddenly yells. Pyro quickly moves over to the screen, then facepalms after a few seconds. "Congratulations Brynn... You decoded a shipping order." She shakes her head and walks off. "Huh? Wait. But! Guys! Look at this!" Brynn says anxiously, pointing at something on the screen. Pyro turns back and looks at the screen again. "Parts, parts, parts, drugs, parts, drugs, drugs, drugs, and..." She frowns. "Factory location, Kajak 4. Below, it reads, to be delivered ASAP, operation Syren launches on K4, which I'm assuming is Kajak 4, in..." Her eyes widen. "Holy shit. A week!" She exclaims. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We only have a week before they launch the damn thing?!" She face palms and groans "One fucking disaster after another around here!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Unfortunately, or fortunately, they haven't released the dates of the other operations..." Brynn says, tapping her chin. "I don't get it. K4 is a relatively backwater planet. What do they have to gain from this?" Pyro says. "I... Have no idea. Honestly. Test run? To see how Syren does on a large scale? I don't know..." Brynn murmurs. "Could be a trap." Alex says bluntly. That invites a heavy silence. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alex makes a lot of sense.... They know we just blew up their base and are riding the high of our victory. Why not slip a simple shipping order with a location on it? Maybe we are the test subject they hoping for? We go storming in just in time for them let it loose and see what happens." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah... They have a whole planet of species to test it out on. Why wait specifically for us?" Pyro mutters. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because we are actively fucking up their plans? Because we are purposefully standing in their way? Have you forgotten that we are the resistance to their pushing?" She raises a brow at Pyro.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Derp. Brain fart. I'm just gonna leave." She says, walking off, her pregnant belly jiggling. "Okay... I say we wait for a week, and if nothing happens, it was a trap. If the residents suddenly start acting weird, we go in and blow the factory up. What do you guys say?" Brynn says, looking around the room. Alex shrugs, and Winnie nods. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I guess so. It just seems rather cruel to leave those people to their fate like that..." She sighs heavily and rubs her head "But I guess we don't have a choice huh?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No... Not really..." Brynn murmurs. The small crowd that had formed around them disappears. Suddenly, a panting Lanius bursts onto the scene. "Whew! What did I miss?" He asks. "All of it. Come on. I'll tell you later." Winnie says. The techie's face falls. "Actually, we were just leaving too." Alex says, grabbing Brynn by the collar and hauling her to her feet before pushing her to the door. Brynn squeaks and tries in vain to escape Alex's vice grip before looking beseechingly at Olivia to help. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles and follows right next to Alex. "Yea, no worries here, we are going to leave now. On my ship if you need us!" They get out the door and quickly make it back to her ship. "Sorry Brynn, but it turns out you woke us up for a shipping order we can't actually act on... you know what that means!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nooooooo! Someone heeeeelp!" She yells, but of course, there is nobody to hear her. Alex throws her over the bed and rudely yanks her pants down, exposing her delectable, tight little asshole and pussy. He starts grinding his dicks against her asshole, Brynn's dick twitching in response. "That means a painful double butt stuffing for you and fun for me!" Alex growls into her ear before sinking his dicks into her asshole. Brynn grunts and mons as her asshole is suddenly stretched wide, her legs shaking under the anal assault. Alex climbs over her and pins her arms down, his position letting him get even deeper as he drives into her asshole. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia climbs in front of Brynn and flops her twin members onto her face "Give me some of that sweet sweet mouth loving Brynn!" She smiles as four tentacles move down and start poking around her pussy. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn gives her an incredulous look, but a particularly hard slam into her ass leaves her mouth wide open as she lets out a whorish moan. Her pussy starts twitching in response to the tentacles poking around them, as if eagerly begging for them to slam right in. Alex starts grinding in and out of her ass, and Olivia can hear lewd squelching noises as his dicks secrete enough pre to lube the rough buttfucking up a bit. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing her chance, she slides one cock straight into her mouth and throat while the second one rubs up against her cheek. Feeling her needy pussy twitch about, she buries all four tentacles into cunt straight up to her cervix where they poke and prode around before thrusting in and out. "There you go!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn lets out a loud moan as she's stuffed with Olivia's tentacles, and an even louder moan when Alex starts slamming in and out of her ass, the sound sending pleasureable vibrations through Olivia's dick. "Daaaamn! I didn't know her ass felt this gooooood!" Alex groans, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he brutally fucks his sister's ass. Brynn for the most part can't do anything but lie there and take it, powerless against her brother's strength. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia's tentacles pound into her cunt over and over again, leaking her pre cum all over her walls while the cock in Brynn's mouth does the same. "Oh gods yes! Brynn's mouth is so hot and her pussy is so tight! I want to cum inside! I want to impregnate your sister... but she won't let me! Isn't that cruel?!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex spanks Brynn's ass hard, making her squeal loudly. "Is that so!? Oh wait. She doesn't wanna get pregnant. Don't you have some contraceptives or something?" Alex asks casually, as if he wasn't fucking his sister in the ass. His dicks slurp and squelch out of her ass, and in the mirror behind them, Olivia can see Brynn's sphincter stretching and contracting with each thrust of Alex's dicks, her legs shuddering as she tries to support herself. Her pussy is dripping like crazy, a small puddle already having formed under her abused hole as the tentacles ram into her over and over. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I haven't made any more yet..." She whines a bit as her tentacles move faster and she starts pushing her cock in and out of Brynn's mouth and throat. "She flaunts this perfect body and it just drives me wild! I just want to stuff her all day long! Ugh! When will they be done with my toy?!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn grunts and moans as Olivia picks up the pace, her walls clamping down tight on the intruding members in both her holes. Alex groans and thrusts into her ass even faster, fighting the insane tightness of Brynn's ass. "I know, right!? She just wears these tight clothes that make her look even hotter, and I just want to slam her against the wall, tear them off, and bury my dicks in her ass!" Alex growls, spanking her across the ass twice. Brynn suddenly screams in pleasure, the sound muffled by Olivia's dick in her throat, and cums hard, her walls spasming around their dicks as she cums, her ignored dick squirting cum over the bed while her pussy leaks a fresh wave of lubricant around Olivia's tentacles in her pussy. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia grits her teeth and fights off the urge to cum inside of her right then and there. "Damn it... if it wasn't for her position in the resistance, I would steal her and turn her into my breeding slut! She has the perfect body for it just like Pyro! Gah! fuck!" Those thoughts were too much and she quickly pulls her tentacles out before hitting orgasm, spraying her massive load down Brynn's throat while the rest hoses Brynn and Alex completely.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex squeezes his eyes shut so no cum gets in them as he and Brynn are hosed down by Olivia's cum. Brynn gurgles as Olivia's load goes down her throat, her stomach bulging out a bit. "Hey Olivia... Got a camera...?" Alex asks, a mischievous grin spreading over his face as he stops pounding Brynn's ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure do!" She pulls out of Brynn's mouth with a shudder and moves over to her desk. She pulls out a camera and comes back over "Want to capture the moment huh?" she asks while turning it on and hitting record. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep!" Alex says before flipping over so Brynn is on top of him and slowing down his pace. "Hey, make sure you get in nice and close on her asshole!" He says, slowly thrusting his dicks in and out of Brynn as she moans loudly on top of him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia starts out getting a wide shot of the two of them, slowly moving around so she is behind Brynn. Getting to her knees, she gets a real nice zoom in on her gaping ass hole as it gobbles up the twin cocks going in and out of her. "Just so this is on the recording as well, Alex and Brynn are siblings! This is some brother sister love ladies and gentlemen!" She chuckles and moves over to get a good shot of Brynn's blissed out face.