The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What, you mean you get horny? Pfft. I'm no stranger to sex!" She winks at her. 

It is at that inopportune moment the tracker starts to beep. Olivia yanks her tab out to see a laughing male goblin's bare bum shaking from side to side as a bar quickly fills up at the bottom of the screen. She only has a few minutes to act... 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia quickly takes out the tracker and waits. She watches the bar and the moment her chit pings red, meaning the money is gone, she activates the scanner.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Within a few seconds, a holographic map pops up out of the tracker, with a blinking red line showing how far she is from Valarr. She could wait and let Agent Vanger and his team catch up, and risk Valrr or she could try and meet them along the way, but possibly have to face Valarr alone if the agents don't get there in time. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grumbles and reloads her gun. "Come on Rina! I have a target to bag!" She runs out of the door, following the red line. "Never lost a target before, not going to start now!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
For the first few minutes, the red dot doesn't move. Then, it jerks to the left, closer to her, but then immediately turns around and starts running in the other direction. The crowd is starting to thicken up ahead. Olivia can either try to push through the crowd, wave her gun to scare them off, or find another way around.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Move you stupid...get out of my way...I am trying to....gah!" She raises her gun, pulls out the ammo and fires off a blank shot into the air. "Get out of the way!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The crowd screams and parts quickly, letting her through. A few seconds later, she hears the beat of wings and a thud and Agent Vanger drops next to her, easily keeping pace with her. "Faster! He's getting away!" He growls, picking up the pace. Olivia looks down at the map to see that Valarr is indeed getting away. Every moment they delay, he gets further. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia pours on the speed, but trying to follow the direct route won't be fast enough. "Vanger! Watch over Rina! I am taking an alternate route!" She raises her right arm and clicks a button on her wrist. A grappling hook fires out and pulls her up onto a nearby building. She does this several times, trying to close the gap on Valarr.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wait. What!?" Is all she hears as the line suddenly snaps tight and pulls her to the roof of the building. She disconnects the hook and shoots it at the next building, swinging from building to building like a spider. Below, in the crowd, she can see Valarr running, trying to push people out of his way, which is a harder task than it looks, judging by the way he seems to be carrying something heavy in his other hand. Her manoeuvre works, and she quickly gains ground on Valarr. However, she's running out of tall buildings. She has three more buildings she can use before she splats on the pavement. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She goes through the first two quickly and latches her hook onto the third one. Instead of moving forward she just hangs there. Flipping upside down on the rope, holding it with her legs, she pulls out her gun and aims at Valarr. She takes just one extra moment before taking the shot, sending a sleeping dart at his neck.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Hmm. The dice of hell gave you an 8. Gooood. I'll also be taking rolls for when it's unlikely you'll hit the target. Situations like this, really. You could have hit a random passerby.] 

He stumbles forward as the dart hits his neck, then just a minute before he goes down, he turns and looks at Olivia, then smacks his hand to his head as he goes down, out cold in the middle of the street. 

Again, there's a beat of wings behind her, and Agent Vanger grabs onto a ledge by his feet, crouching there like a giant crow. "Hmm. Not bad. You should probably look for a job with us sometime!" He says, chuckling as he takes out a pair of electro cuffs from his belt. He flies down and hooks them onto Valarr's wrists before flying off again. A faint "Good hunting!" Can be heard over the wind. A few seconds later, a panting Rina lands in the exact same spot her used. "Oh my god are you crazy you could have died I was so worried!" She says in one breath, clearly agitated. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Haha! Sorry about that Rina, but I have done this before a few times....just a few." She slowly lowers herself back down onto the floor and moves over to Valarr's cuffed form. She hefts him up onto her shoulder and turns to Rina. "So, you ready for a new life of travel, action, rape and probably worrying about me multiple times more?" she gives her a cheeky grin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina just shakes her head and laughs. "As long as I don't have to follow you around on your missions and stuff, sure!" She says. Looking closer at Rina in the brighter lights of the streets, Olivia notices that Rina's skin is a pale yellow colour, and that she has a splash of freckles across her nose. Valarr too, was not what she expected. He was surprisingly skinny and light. Either way, even if he somehow woke up while Olivia was walking, he wouldn't be able to do anything unless he wanted to get zapped with 20,000 volts that would probably make him piss his pants, thick skin be damned. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then come on cutie!" she planted a light kiss on Rina's cheek and lead her back to her ship at the space port. "Here it is! Titan Kaiser, my pride and joy!" The door slides open and she steps inside, closing it once Rina was in. "Kitchen and bathroom to the right, bedrooms to the left. Cargo bay and holding cell is in the back! Which is exactly where this guy is going." She makes a quick stop in her room to get her knife before going into the holding cell, which was a small area in the cargo bay walled off by an energy wall. She opened it up and put him inside before cutting his clothes off to see what she was working with.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina oohs and aahs as she looks around the ship, then nods when Olivia tells her she's going to toss Valarr in the holding cells. "I'll just go explore the place then. Won't touch anything. Promise!" She says excitedly, her bubble butt jiggling as she runs around. 

When she cuts off Valarr's clothes, it reveals a skinny frame, with just the barest of muscles present. When she cuts his pants open, his three inch long flaccid dick flops out. It's covered in bumpy nodes in a tight spiral, and the head is somewhat curved, like an eggshell, and surrounded by a frill of limp tentacles. Olivia guesses that these tentacles aren't meant for aphrodisiacs, but just pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow...I am not impressed." She steps out of the cell and activates the energy barrier. Now that he is secured, she moves back out to look for Rina, a smile on her face.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She finds her soon enough, bent over as she looks through the refrigerator, her ass waving in the air. "Hmm... Looks like we'll need a few Ozandan eggs... Maybe a bit of Shirake grass... Hmhm..." She can be heard muttering. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walks up behind her and pushes her crotch against that lovely bubble butt while her hands grip her hips. "Well hello there beautiful, already planning your first meal aboard my ship?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina gives a cute little gasp of surprise and straightens, almost bonking her head on the top of the fridge. "Well! You didn't tell me you had an extra set down there!" She giggles, bobbing her ass up and down as Olivia grinds her crotch against her. She closes the fridge door but continues to lean against the fridge, her breath coming out in light pants. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ever been with a Laamin before? We have all sorts of fun parts to enjoy." She grinds her crotch against her ass till her member is straining against the fabric. "You know, if you are just going to hang out on the ship, you might as well ditch those clothes, you won't need them on here. If you like, you can wear that red body suit I bought. It would look good on you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, no... You're the first since... That bastard..." She says, her enthusiasm dropping off slightly before she regains her composure. She reaches back and tugs her tight shorts down, exaggeratedly shaking her hips from side to side to wiggle Olivia's boner in between her luscious butt. "And yeah sure! You bought that thing for a reason, right?" She winks at Olivia over her shoulder. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She licks her lips and unzips her body suit, letting it fall to her ankles before kicking it off. Her huge foot long cock now free rests between Rina's ass cheeks, the small tendrils smearing her aphrodisiac against her anus and skin. "How is this compared to old muscles for brains?" She asks as she leans over Rina's back and slides her shirt up and over her head to let her breasts hang free. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Definitely a lot more gentle..." She coos as her shirt is taken off. "Do be a little careful. They're rather sensitive..." She murmurs, still bobbing her ass up and down Olivia's cock, her breath coming out faster with lust and anticipation. "So are you going to stick that in me? Which hole you wanna use?" She asks, slowing down the bobbing of her hips a bit. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, lets start with some vaginal. Nice and simple. Just relax, you will find my cock really makes this fun." She pulls her hips back, lines up her cock with Rina's pussy and gently slides it in an inch at a time. The tendrils on her cock instantly pushes against her walls and slathering lust venom all over her insides.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina moans and jerks her hips forward as she feels the penetration followed by the tentacles rubbing all over her pussy. "O-oh God it feels so good!" She pants, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she starts to push back against Olivia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sets into a steady piston motion, not too fast but certainly not slow, as she leans back over Rina and gently gropes her breasts while occasionally pinching her nipples and giving them light tugs. Planting kisses and licks on her neck, she lets out a small coo as she relishes this wonderful body presented to her. "Mmmm, honey I think you and me are going to get along just fine. Can't wait to get you in that suit, maybe get some heels so you strut with every step."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina's moans kick up a notch when her breasts are groped. Hmm... It seems they're a little more sensitive than normal... At this point, she's too deep into her lust to reply, sweet moans filling the air as she's fucked by Olivia's thick tentacled cock. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles happily, knowing full well her lust venom is working Rina over both physically and mentally. She continues planting kisses on her neck and teasing those lovely breasts while her thrusting gets a bit faster as her lust begins to boil, really making sure to scrap the flared head of her cock against Rina's walls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The teasing and fucking finally drives Rina over the edge. She squeals as she cums, her walls tightening up and spasming around Olivia's dick as her wings start flapping erratically, batting Olivia around the head a few times as her body shudders in the throes of an orgasm. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She clings to Rina's back, doing her best to avoid getting smacked around too much as her hands grip those tits nice and tight. A few more thrusts later bring her over the edge, her cock throbbing as it spews a rather heavy load of cum straight against Rina's cervix, filling her up nicely. "Ooooh, you are certainly a keeper Rina." She gives her ass a soft slap to make it jiggle before pulling out. She casually picks up her body suit...and Rina's clothes. "I will just take these since you certainly won't need them."