The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina squawks and let's out a long, low groan as her ass is penetrated, her eyelids fluttering and tongue hanging. This girl was sensitive everywhere! "I- I hope s-so! Haaah this feels amazing!" She groans again, louder this time. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She picks up the pace, wet slapping sounds ringing out with every thrust of her hips. She leans on top of Rina again with a grin on her face. "how would you like to be completely at my mercy dear?" her tentacle hair moves and hoves around her. "A few rubs and pokes with these and you won't be able to move, you would be just like a doll for me to fuck. Does that excite you lover?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, yes oh my god yes!" She moans, her ass spasming and breath coming faster. Olivia isn't sure whether Rina heard the question or is simply responding to the increased feedback coming from her asshole as it's pounded by Olivia. She starts thrusting her hips back to meet Olivia's dick, raising her ass in the air even more to let Olivia's dick fuck her deeper. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles at her and slowly moves her hair tentacles down. They rub against Rina's face and gently poke her neck. She can only feel light stings that are quickly pushes away by the pleasure in her ass. In seconds she looses control of her body, her limbs going limp and she is unable to move. "There you go lover, for the next several hours, you are just my doll." She kisses at Rina's neck as her hair pulls back to it's default apperance, fucking her ass harder now. "All you can do is cum and feel pleasure!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Haaah! Oh gods!" She pants and moans loudly with every thrust into her tight ass, her walls trying and partially failing to clench around the intruder. Her tits bounce and sway with every thrust, the nipples dragging along the bed covers and stimulating her even further. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls Rina over onto her back, adding a delightful twist over her cock as she quickly gets back to fucking her at full speed. Her tendrils keep on smearing lust venom on her anal walls as fast as they can, really boosting her libido. "Oh fuck...I'm going to cum rina! I'm going to stuff your ass with my seed!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"God yes! Fuck me! Fill my ass up baby!" She yells, moaning at the twisting and rough pounding as her eyes roll halfway back into her head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a final moan of bliss she shoves in to the hilt and begins pouring her load straight into Rina's ass, filing her up with wave after wave of hot cum to the point it starts pooling in her stomach.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina arches her back and lets out a strangled groan as she cums, her eyes fluttering again as she feels the cum flowing into her stomach. "Mm... So warm..." She murmurs, staring into Olivia's eyes with a happy smile on her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia slowly comes down from her climax and looks down at Rina with a big smile. Her cock is still hard and without a word she starts thrusting again. "I have you for at least three hours, maybe more, before you can move again. You my little sex doll, are in for a wild ride!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina moans as Olivia suddenly starts thrusting into her ass again. "Oh gods! Nooo! Whatever shall I do? The horny Laamin has paralysed me and is using me like a sex toy! But I'm enjoying this so much!" She says, winking and gasping at a particularly hard thrust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Thus was Rina's fate sealed for the next three and a half hours. Olivia switched for anal, to vaginal, to oral and back again. she used every hole on Rina's body and even stopped to use her breasts a few times. Finally though, that tentacled horse cock can carry on no longer as it sprays its final spurts onto her breasts and Olivia falls onto the bed next to her, a smile on her face a Rina can feel her limbs waking up again.

"Rina my dear... you are nothing short of amazing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm! The same goes for you, Olivia!" She turns and lays on her side before wrapping her arm around Olivia and pulling her closer to her cum-covered body. "You know... I can never thank you enough for getting me away from that place. And especially that bastard..." She says. "You know, most of the Lanii are quite gentle, even though they have a very militaristic society. But this one was just a bastard. Plain and simple." She cuddles up closer to Olivia, curling her legs inwards. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She returns the hug happily, holding her lover in her arms and kissing her forehead. "Honestly, you are doing me a much bigger favor. Space travel is very lonely work and you are making this so much better I can't even describe it. Do you know how hard it is to find someone who will willingly let you immobilize them for hours? Let me tell you, really damn hard!" She chuckles and gives her one last squeeze before getting up. "Alright...one more target to take down.Brynn on Druvary." She heads to the cock pit to get the ship moving. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina nods and settles in for a nap, not even bothering to clean the cum off herself. 

The ship powers up and lifts off the landing pad with a gentle hum. As it's leaving orbit, Olivia's tab beeps. Looked like it was a message from Agent Vanger. 

"Hey. Heard about what happened with Valarr. That sucks. Anyway, I've received word you're going after Brynn. I just messaged to tell you that I've received further information that she's moved to a planet called Edom. Also, I wanted to warn you that she's armed and highly dangerous. Please shoot to kill if you value your life. Also, there's a little surprise for you. ;)

Olivia's tablet beeps, showing a deposit of 97,800 credits. 

"I told the government that the money was stolen. But really, you deserve this. We couldn't have done it without your help. On behalf of the Intergalactic Police, I extend my thanks. Good hunting!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and puts in Edom as her ships target before letting the auto pilot take over. Then she notices the credit deposit. Her eyes turn into dinner plates. "I have over 100 grand...I HAVE OVER 100 GRAND!" She shouts into the air and does a little jump of joy before charging back into her room and jumping on Rina for another round, her body suddenly reset with joy!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whoa! Oof! What happened!?" Rina, startled awake from her nap, looks around with surprise before looking at Olivia. "What happened?" She asks, frowning playfully and smiling at her ecstatic face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Vanger! that glorious son of a bitch, sent me the stolen money and blamed it on Valarr! Baby doll we have over one hundred grand in the bank!" She said before diving down and capturing Rina is a kiss, groping her breasts and grinding her already erect cock against her thighs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm!" She moans before pulling her face back a bit to look at her properly. "He whaaaaat!? Oh my god that's amazing! Wait." She looks below her legs. "Already? Okay, but this time I'm on top!" She says, rolling over and straddling Olivia's thighs, angling her dick with her pussy and slowly lowering herself down with a lusty moan until her big bubble butt is resting on Olivia's thighs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles up at Rina and moans as she feels her cock slide back into that wonderful pussy, her tendrils getting to work right away. "Next time we see that glorious bastard, we should invite him out for drinks and fun together." She reaches up and rests her hands on her hips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm. Yeah I agree! Aahh!" God your dick is amazing!" She moans, grabbing Olivia's breasts and groping them as she starts to bounce briskly on her dick, moaning with her tongue out the whole while. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She uses her hands to help her bounce up and down along her cock, pumping more and more lust venom into her. "you look amazing bouncing on my dick like this lover. I love watching it vanish inside of you over and over again." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm! Ah! You know what would be even better? Ooh!" She coos, right before turning around at the same time she lowers her body, giving Olivia a lovely screwing feeling as she takes her dick back in to the hilt. She continues to ride Olivia reverse cowgirl style, her ass bouncing hypnotically in her front of her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps loudly as her cock is twisted slightly before the bouncing returns. Without delay she reaches out and grabs her ass with both hands, squeezing it firmly before sliding her thumbs inside and stretching out her anus. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
That earns a happy moan from Rina. "Ah fuck! Yeeesss!" She moans as she continues bouncing, her clawed hands grabbing Olivia's thighs for support as she continues to bounce. It isn't more than a few seconds before she cums hard, wailing as her ass and pussy suddenly clench down on her fingers and dick respectively, as the combination of lust venom and having both holes used driving her over the edge. Squirts of girl cum splatter all over Olivia's thighs, also providing more lubrication for her. Rina suddenly flops backwards, kissing Olivia and slowly grinding her hips back against her. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The added lubricant makes further movement so much easier. She starts bucking her hips up and driving her cock deeper into Rina. her hands come up and grab her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples while moaning into the kiss. a minute later she comes again, flooding Rina's womb and pussy with her hot seed, filling her up nicely.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina lets out a loud moan when her breasts are toyed with, clenching down tighter on Olivia's dick. She squeals happily when Olivia's cum fills her up, and her eyes roll back into her head as she cums again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grips Rina tightly around the chest, squeezing her breasts and holding her tightly against her body. "Oh lover...that was perfect as always." She slowly strokes Rina's cheek.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nyaah! Didn't take you long to figure out my breasts were more sensitive, did you?" She says, smiling and wiggling her body, turning around to burrow into Olivia's embrace. "You were amazing too... Lover." She giggles and rubs her head under Olivia's chin, her Mohawk tickling Olivia's nose. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmmmm, that would sounds nice to hear. Lover...heh." She cuddles back and slowly drifts off for a nap as the auto pilot steers them forward.