The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His arms suddenly lock around her waist, and he pulls her down into his lap, his head resting on her breasts. "I'm just going to nap for a while. Wake me up when we have to leave..." He mumbles. Warren walks over and gets to his knees beside Alex. "Hmm. His wounds are already healing. Should have seen this coming... Anyway, I'll be patching up the others if you need me." He says, looking at Olivia before standing up and walking off to attend to the wounded.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods at Warren and holds Alex gently into her breasts, letting him rest on the best pillows around after such a rough fight.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Talk about tooting your own horn. :p ]

After an hour, the soldiers are ready to move. Brynn walks over to Olivia and Alex, her gun over her shoulder. "Alright guys... We need to move. The more time we waste, the more we risk the discovery of the twins." She says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia nods and gets off of Alex. "Come on big guy, we have to get moving again." She takes his hand to help him up. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He stands up and stretches before letting out a breath. "Whoo. I actually feel pretty good." He says, rolling his shoulders and kissing her cheek. "Let's get going, then. Data room next, right?" He says, bouncing up and down in place. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I think so, we have already claimed three rooms already! Hey Brynn, how many more targets and rooms do we have?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright! Three down and three to go! We can do this everyone!" She checks her clip... four shots left and one more clip of daylight. "Alright... need to make this count." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn looks down at the clip. "You know, we do have an entire armory right next door..." She says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, but I doubt it is full of darts and or alchemy supplies. Then again... we are dealing with these creatures, not actual people most of the time so... umm... Yea, did we find a rifle of any sort in there? Preferably something like my dart gun... lever action." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I thought you'd never ask. Croc! Get over here!" Brynn yells. A soldier jogs over. "Yes sir? Oh. You want the rifle? Here ya go, girl." The soldier says, handing Olivia the rifle. "M-19 Falcon! Top of the line model!" Croc says happily. "He's a gun nut." Brynn says as an explanation. 

m_19_sniper_rifle_by_tekuuei-d4lt74r.jpg

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts her dart gun on her back and takes the M-19. "Oh... oh yea. this is going to work. How many rounds do we have for it?" She pulls the lever back to get a feel for the motions of the gun.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Lots. Everyone else took assault rifles." He says, handing her five full clips of ammo, each with seven shots in it. "Also, be careful. This baby has a kick, and the rounds are mini explosives! Guaranteed to blow shit up whenever and wherever you need to! Also, it can even penetrate tank armour!" He says, and Olivia has a feeling he's grinning like a little kid underneath the helmet. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, this gun sure does suit me!" She loads in a clip and stores the free clips on her belt. "High explosive armor penetrating death! Ready to move Brynn!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn nods and smiles before putting her visor up and spinning her finger in a circle in the air. Olivia notices Alex examining Brett's body and pulling out something from his pocket. A keycard. They start marching to the data room, and reach the locked doors without incident. "Lemme get this. Thought in advance this time." Alex says, stepping forward. He swipes the keycard through the lock, and it beeps green. He pushes the door and steps inside, revealing a large, hexagonal room with rows and rows of data storage units, as well as a few computers. The most noticeable fact about the room, however, is that it's completely empty. Not a single monster or even a person is to be seen. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia kept her new rifle raised up high as she looked around the room. "What is going on? Why is this place empty? Surely they would leave a guard in a room like this right?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, actually... It's still showing red... But no blue... Okay this is weird..." Brynn says, looking around the room in confusion. "Wait. What if someone is in here, but they're hiding? Maybe an innocent?" Alex says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia switches out for her dart gun and loads paralyze darts. "Hello? Is anyone in here? If you are innocent you have nothing to fear from us!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snaps to the unit and points her rifle at it "Movement! there! Behind the storage unit!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Come out with your hands up, nice and slow." She keeps her gun trained on the motion

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A small figure slowly comes out from behind the data storage unit. It has only one hand up, the other being wrapped around a little black kitten. It's a child, and a Laamin child at that. She has blue skin, and green hair that frames a face that would have been pretty if it wasn't covered in dirt and what Olivia assumed were tear tracks. She couldn't have been more than maybe ten or twelve years old. "Please don't hurt me..." She mumbles, her yellow eyes starting to well up with tears. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lowers her gun "Holy shit... it's just a kid!" She looks at the child "What are you doing here? this entire place is swarming with monsters!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I-I know. I was r-running from them. I don't know w-where to go!" She bawls, hugging the kitten tighter, which makes it let out a mewl of protest. "What the hell... Now I see why the dot was kinda smaller than the rest..." Brynn mutters. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We can't just leave her here! Look at the poor thing! We have to get her out before going any further." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Really? Not gonna run up to the kid and give her a hug? So mean! Or did I make you paranoid...? :p ]

"I'll take her. Come along, kid." Croc says, holding out his hand. She slowly edges forward, hesitantly reaching out for his hand. She clasps her hand around his fingers. Croc's sheer size makes the child look tiny in comparison. He gets down on his knees. "Hey kid. What's your name?" He asks. "M-Mina..." She mumbles. "Hey. Don't be scared, okay?" Croc lowers his visor. "Look! I'm just a friendly doggy!" He says, smiling and rubbing her arm. Mina seems to brighten a bit at this. "O-Okay... What's y-yours?" She murmurs, reaching out to stroke the fur on his face. "I'm Careon, but everyone just calls me Croc." He says. Mina turns to Olivia. "You... Y-you're like me..." She murmurs, staring at Olivia with fascination. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets onto her knees and smiles "I am! We are both Laamin! Tell me little one... can you move your hair yet? Like this?" She makes her hair do a funny dance. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Mina giggles and reaches out to play with her hair, her eyes following the tentacles around. A few minutes later, her hair starts to rise, as if it has a mind of its own, and tries to replicate Olivia's movements, but in a more jerky fashion. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There you go! That is good." She seems relieved that the young girl and move her hair about. "Just keep at it ok? Croc here is going to get you out of here and some place safe alright? We are the good guys, here to stop the monsters!"