The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"W-well... Come back alive, okay!?" She says, kissing Olivia on the cheek and running to Croc, who picks her up with one arm. "Come on, kid. I hope you've got something warm to wear, or you're going to have to share this smelly armour with me!" He says, smiling before pulling his visor down. Mina for a second looks as if she wants to reconsider the decision, but doesn't really have time to say anything about it before Croc bounds off through the door. 

"Olivia... I want to visit your home world if all the kids are that cute..." Pyro murmurs, smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Heh, not all of them are that nice. A lot like humans that, some are nice, some are horrible. But yea, we can head there at some point if you really want to. Just don't fall for the old hair shake trick lots of people lay on tourists!" She chuckles and switches back to her M-19. "Come on, two rooms to go." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright.... Next up, the Rec room. Alex, go for it." Brynn says. Alex walks up to the room and swings the keycard through the lock, which beeps green. Then, he pushes the door open and steps into another square shaped room. This is a typical rec room, with game systems, game machines, couches, food, etc. The oddest sight, however, is a red skinned person sitting at the game systems. His back is to the them. Suddenly, she bends her head backwards at an impossible angle and looks at them. "Oh. You're here." She pauses the game, Demon Hunter, Olivia notes in the back of her head, and stands to face them. "So... Sup?" The woman says. She's wearing a regular pair of blue jeans, with a somewhat tight black shirt that reads "Your ass is mine!", and a pair of blue glasses. "Meera? What the hell are you doing here?" Alex says, clearly surprised. "Double agent..." She mutters. Alex blinks. "The fuck?" Is his only reply. "Yeah. Who do you think got you the base blueprints and even told you about this place, and the cipher to boot?" She says. Alex's jaw just hangs open, while Brynn chuckles. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait... i'm confused. She is on our side or their side?" She looks back and forth between Brynn and this Meera character.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ours. How are you, Meera?" Brynn says, smiling. "Apart from the twisted monsters outside? Awesome." She says. She looks at Alex's still open jaw, then walks over and shuts it with a finger. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uhh, I didn't expect to find a friendly person in here at all.... Or is this some really elaborate trap now?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She shrugs. "If that was the case, you guys would probably be dead by now." Meera says. "No. She's with us alright." Brynn says, nodding her head and grinning like a little kid. 

[Fuck. Sundays. In. The. Ass. Forever.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well ok then. So now we have... Meera right? So that only leaves one more room to go yes?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eh? Why not? We are already taking the base, you have no reason to remain under cover any more right?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She spreads her arms. "Do I look like I'm dressed for combat?" She says with a sheepish grin. "But I will tell you a few things. One," She holds up a finger. "Cinnara REALLY has it in for Alex. Two," She holds up a second finger. "She uses shock based weapons. Three," She holds up a third finger. "The floor is metal in some places. Might wanna watch where you step. Four," She holds up another finger. "She's got some of those... Creatures with her. But... These aren't the normal ones. These are..." She shakes her head. "Unkillable. At least, as far as I know." She says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... hates Alex, shock eapons, metal floors for extra shocking and... unkillable monsters? That sounds just lovely" She sighs heavily "I guess we don't have a choice do we?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Meera shakes her head, making her curly hair bounce around. "Nope. You need to kill or capture her, and then get the hell out of here." She reaches down to her ankle and pulls out a pistol markedly similar to Alex's. "Good luck, guys. See you back at the base." Meera says, and then she's gone. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright... we need to capture her and pump her for information before... I have my way with her." She switches rifles to her dart rifle and loads both sleeping and paralyze darts. "I will do my best to try and land a good hit but I will need a distraction from both the monsters and her... if she knows I am shooting at her she will just dodge." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay, uh... She hates me, so I think I'll be bait number one. The rest of the guys can distract the monsters, I suppose?" Alex says, shrugging. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia nods "Well... let's see what happens I guess. Though before we step into the room I think I will turn invisible... hopefully she won't have crazy vision like you do big guy." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"There's like a 90% chance she will..." Mutters Alex. "Come on. Let's move it. We're wasting time!" Says Brynn, turning and walking back through the passageway. Within a few minutes, they reach the last door. Shiny metal doors bar their way, and Brynn swipes her keycard through the lock, and they step in. All they manage to see is a hexagonal room covered with a checkerboard pattern of metal and marble tiles before a shot rings out, striking Alex right in the chest! He staggers backwards with a yell of pain, blood already oozing from the wound. They look up to see a human woman in a dark blue, metal plated jumpsuit holding a gun that looks like the offspring of a sniper rifle and an assault rifle. 7a03c3baa20ae4a652998c32795412d2.jpg

"You think THAT'S going to kill me!?" Alex growls. "No. But this will." She holds up a switch. "Unless you can beat my bodyguards in five minutes." She says, grinning evilly. From behind her, two monsters step out. They look like much stronger versions of the ones she has faced already. These have long, gangly limbs, and four eyes set into a rather bulbous head. Their hands are twisted into long, sharp talons. 

Ubermorphds2.jpg

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia doesn't waste any time as she aims her rifle up at Cinnara, taking aim and firing the entire clip at her, 3 sleep adn 3 paralyze darts. Once the clip is empty she loads in another one before switching guns to help with the body guards. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The darts shatter against an invisible barrier. Looked like Cinnara had a shield too. With an unearthly groan, the bodyguards start closing in on them. The soldiers start firing, and blow off their legs. Their arms and head soon follow, and then they lie still. They immediately aim their guns at Cinnara, who just grins again. Suddenly, the bodies of the monsters  start to twitch and convulse violently, and within a minute, a new limb sprouts out of the socket where the previous one used to be. One follows another, and before long, the bodyguards are standing before them again, now moving towards them at a loping pace. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... That is just wonderful!" She braces herself and fires off four shots at the body guards, two at each guard, before looking around for something bigger that might finish them off. At the same time she moves over to Alex. "She has a shield... so this is going to be much harder. We have to close with her in melee. Big guy... I need you hold her down while I manually get her with the darts, other wise she shield will block them." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The shots rip through the monsters, one taking off a leg off the first one, and the other two taking both arms off the other one. The fourth shot misses completely.  "I... Can't. I can't move..." Alex growls. She sees his limbs jerking and twitching, trying and failing to respond. "I think she injected me with something... Not to mention... My scans detect a receiver in there. That either means this thing is going to explode, or... She's going to shock me, in which case I really will die." Alex says, looking at her. "Hurry up, boys! Three minutes left!" Cinnara calls out, grinning evilly. There is nothing in the room that could help her, but the key was perhaps in the monsters themselves... If they could somehow stop them from regenerating... 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia curses under her breath and looks around the room. "We need something bigger to deal with these guys!" She snaps her fingers. "The vortex gun! Surely that would bring them down!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Get it off my back!" Alex yells. One of the monsters notices his yelling, and bends its knees before jumping right at them, its claws outstretched!

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs the gun while pushing him out of the way and turning to shoot at the monster!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The shot hits the monster right in the chest, and there is a loud cracking of bones ad the whole body twists violently inwards before exploding out over them, showering them with blackened body parts and bits of gore and blood. The other bodyguard lets out and shriek and runs towards Olivia, claws out and swinging. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She turns to the second guards and lines up the shot, firing at it's chest "Die you son of a bitch! DIE!" 

(Back in a bit)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The shot hits it right in the chest, and it explodes, showering them again with bits of gore. Just a second later, there is a click, followed by a bright flash of electricity. Alex screams loudly in pain as he's hit by the shock. But, it doesn't let up, and neither does his screaming. He screams, over and over, as he's continually shocked by the beam of electricity. Olivia feels as if her heart is being torn apart with each loud scream, and she hears more screaming, this time from Brynn and Pyro, the latter of who is holding the former back from getting too close and getting shocked as well. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"NO! Stop it! We kiilled your stupid guards! Let him go!" She turns to cinnara and aims her M-19 at her! "You said if we killed the guards you wouldn't pull the trigger you bitch!" She aims behind the woman, just a bit over her shoulder and pulls the trigger, hoping against hope it would be enough force to knock her off balance. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Time's up, girl. And don't bother firing, it won't-" She jerks her head to the side as the bullet explodes over the shield. "My my. Temper much?" She says coolly. "You... You bitch..." Brynn mutters, her eyes red with rage. "You hurt him! Stupid fucking whore, you're dead!" She yells, raising her gun to fire at her. The shots just hit the shield and bounce off, but it does seem to make Cinnara stagger back a bit. She just rolls her eyes. "Oh yes, please waste more of your valuable ammo on me! Friggin idiots." She says, raising her gun and firing. The shot hits a soldier, and sends him flying to the other end of the room, where he falls as a charred, burned husk. "Oh wait. I forgot." She aims her rifle down at a metal tile. "I could just kill you all in one go." She says with an evil grin. Olivia suddenly realises she's standing on a metal tile...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Get off the metal tiles!" She jumps off the tile to a marble one. She then raises her rifle and fires the rest of her clip at her shield before reloading and doing it again "Everything has to break eventually you stupid bitch!"