[~CODED~] [Mostly finished] Faux/Anal Heat Inducer

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'm posting this before I lose my nerves and let this item fall into the abyss of discontinued projects for good.

A long time while ago, I began writing a heat and tf item, but then decided to rework it to work as a anal heat inducer (yeah, it was heavily inspired by the abo dynamics and heat/mating cycles fanfiction tropes). Basically, what it does is impose different statuses (and temporarily raising minimum lust) on the PC as they take more doses -- along with raising anal wetness, capacity and elasticity. (however, it has no influence on fertility)

For now I'll keep working on it at a snail's pace, but I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to finish it, so if you're interested...

Gdoc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bl6qL46kbtFP_macWNBVbxSe_g-2lTNxCg5kC6g_dCc/edit?usp=sharing

Edit 05/01/2016: the item's in game! :) (Now to write some sexy sex scenes~)

Last edited:

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
This sounds very interesting!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense, addiction just makes items better. Hopefully someone will write a heat or rut item next.

Marr

Aug 30, 2016
Holy crap I am so excited for this. 

Especially with the nursery coming!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
the concept of the idea is very alluring. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wouldn't mind regular heat and rut either.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Really like the look of this! Gonna be even more fun down the line when the mpreg/anal preg perk is put in the game.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks for your kindness everyone :)

Wouldn't mind regular heat and rut either.

Me neither, believe me. Only reason I hold off trying is because I'm not sure pregnancy and heat/rut mechanics have been implemented yet?

(well that and I'm gonna be busy in a few weeks :/  )

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Huh? Pregnancy is definitely in the game, but they haven't done heat/rut yet. Someone else will probably have to write it.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Only thing missing from pregnancy content is the nursery. Only other thing lacking is that writers haven't written pregnancy content for enemy encounters (there are some of course).

Of course people are free to correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well, nursery isn't necessary to get pregnant, just to interact with your kids. Enemy encounters aside there are precious few ways to get pregnant overall. I mean, there'll be more, but it's slow.

Heat and rut are even less of a priority, as I said, but yeah they're "missing" so far.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Huehuehuehuehue TiTS version of Urta's breeding session bar fuck when PC is in heat/rut WHEN!? xD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
En I think trying to meantion anything that makes Fen recall CoC seems to work in reverse aka him doing it exactly backward for not even a lil bit similar to CoC version. So this bar may end up...not much as you two may wish for.

If not for fear it will not end up how we want I would be up for this too ^^

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
En I think trying to meantion anything that makes Fen recall CoC seems to work in reverse aka him doing it exactly backward for not even a lil bit similar to CoC version. So this bar may end up...not much as you two may wish for.

well at least TiTS hasn't turned into waifuquest.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015

I'll be happy as long as we have at least ONE NPC volunteering to "help"  the PC through their heat/rut. That or a random gangbang scene when you're horny (and naked?) while in heat & in public. Public orgies ftw! Shoot that means I might have to write one myself now... curses,  played myself again!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'll be happy as long as we have at least ONE NPC volunteering to "help"  the PC through their heat/rut. That or a random gangbang scene when you're horny (and naked?) while in heat & in public. Public orgies ftw! Shoot that means I might have to write one myself now... curses,  played myself again!

I love that idea except it would involve males and I'd much prefer a strap-on or at least futa mob "helping" my Steele through their anal heat...

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
I love that idea except it would involve males and I'd much prefer a strap-on or at least futa mob "helping" my Steele through their anal heat...

This all the way it's very strange when she is a lesbian but some how when males get involved that goes out the window but i suppose that's what Rp is handy for xD

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015

Nice! I was using the word gangbang in the sense of orgy :)   it wouldn't make sense to attract a whole swarm of male Myrs on Myrellion anyway...

This all the way it's very strange when she is a lesbian but some how when males get involved that goes out the window but i suppose that's what Rp is handy for xD

Same when you're playing a gay man and female pheromones are involved. Guess Captain Steele will always be pansexual lol

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
well at least TiTS hasn't turned into waifuquest.

Well been turned into no waifus at al is not good either. For now...let say diplomaticaly that aside certain exception all crew members got barely nothing new after been taken on board so I really quetion their need to be on board aside my inner hoarded mindset that make me gather all possible crewmembers. Been extreme in one or other way isn;t never good. Better find golden middle, right?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't get people's hate towards WaifuQuest. CoC's problem wasn't that it had too many waifus, but that it had inconsistent quality and quantity across the NPCs (who were compartmentalized and snowflakey) and their content, with very limited interactions between them, and a whole lotta stuff left unfinished and/or untouched upon.

Which is ironic because TiTS' problem right now is not having enough waifus. I mean I get it, KiroQuest still needs to be written, then ships and ship mechanics have to be added so that you can get more crew members, etc.

I like Kiro.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well in CoC each waifu/rarely husbando after getting to camp was like...carving it own territory that other npcs not comming close only PC been able approach. And cases when more than one camp member was used in scenes along PC was...I think one or two hands fingers I can use to count those all scenes. So IF TiTS suppose to be not like that then...it still doing bad since even with 3-4 crew members we got so far interactions between them are same as back in COC jsut here each crew member shut itself it it own room. And yeah I get that writers not wanna touch Bess/Ben due to overcomplicated and too many variable to account for but... Reaha, Yammy, Celise they all got almost none variable yet each exist like others one not been onboard.

And yet writers now when there isn't over 9000 waifus to stuff on ship could work on laying some basis/standards for intercrew members interactions/scenes doing...I not sure what they doing but for sure trying to waste still not wasted chance to make this part of game better than it was in CoC.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I think waifuquest is a bit too integral to TiTS to be addressed.  Not that i mind, as long as i have a husbandoquest at the end of the day.  Still waiting for space Arian

Reactions: Ormael

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Nice! I was using the word gangbang in the sense of orgy :)   it wouldn't make sense to attract a whole swarm of male Myrs on Myrellion anyway...

Same when you're playing a gay man and female pheromones are involved. Guess Captain Steele will always be pansexual lol 

Hahaha so true X3

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think waifuquest is a bit too integral to TiTS to be addressed.  Not that i mind, as long as i have a husbandoquest at the end of the day.  Still waiting for space Arian

Well TiTS isn't all about waifuquest already. Bess can be also Ben if one will pick it. Not best case of husbandoquest but well atm it's only one case of male crew member (thou I'm aware Jim adding him after Bess was mostly done made him into not so amazing husbando). Still we got few writers that would deliver husbandoquest fantasy better so it's matter of time (unless they all mysteriously vanish form comunity :/ )

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I like Kiro.

Me too. 

Well TiTS isn't all about waifuquest already. Bess can be also Ben if one will pick it. Not best case of husbandoquest but well atm it's only one case of male crew member (thou I'm aware Jim adding him after Bess was mostly done made him into not so amazing husbando). Still we got few writers that would deliver husbandoquest fantasy better so it's matter of time (unless they all mysteriously vanish form comunity :/ )

Silly Ormael, Ben is just a figment of people's imagination xD . Tbh I never understood the need to make a different gendered robo, when you can give either both boobs and cock at will. (And to be honest, Bess would still be the ultimate robo waifu even without all the customization options, I read her for the plot...)

This game is definitely not waifu quest 2.0, and it shouldn't be. It should be about a captain gaining trustful crew members of various colours on his/her way to becoming king of the pirates.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Tbh I never understood the need to make a different gendered robo, when you can give either both boobs and cock at will.

Personnally I prefer m/m scenes/romances, which kinda needs a lover with  a masculine body type, and them only having parts is just not the same :)  Plus there's the whole pronoun thing to consider. But it's true Ben/Bess' romance plot is very good ^^

This game is definitely not waifu quest 2.0, and it shouldn't be. It should be about a captain gaining trustful crew members of various colours on his/her way to becoming king of the pirates.

Agreed :)  (still hoping for Space Husbandos tho)