Summertime SAGA v0.08b Alpha - 11/5/2016

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
Played the game. While fun. it was a bit short. Do like the art style though.

Hoping the Save Function is available next release. I don't want to restart every release but continue from where I left off.

Also, you mention that Group MM/F is in the game. Will there be Group M/FF?

Yah it's still early in development.

- I'll try and implement save/load soon.

- There will be M/FF also, I should probably include that in the description, thanks!

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Good morning DarkCookie.

Just wanted to take a few minutes and let you know that I really enjoy what I am seeing so far, and once I get a few things stabilized in the next few weeks, I plan on supporting you.

Not only do I love the list of fetishes that you have, but the art style is amazing, and so far the story is rather enjoyable. Even though I do not like that most of the girls seem rather large chested (I prefer smaller busts), everything is still rather enjoyable. I like the interface, and how the game works atm.

Hope things continue going well, and I look forward to seeing how far you take this, and exactly how much longer the story will progress.

EDIT - I wish I had your artistic talent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
Good morning DarkCookie.

Just wanted to take a few minutes and let you know that I really enjoy what I am seeing so far, and once I get a few things stabilized in the next few weeks, I plan on supporting you.

Not only do I love the list of fetishes that you have, but the art style is amazing, and so far the story is rather enjoyable. Even though I do not like that most of the girls seem rather large chested (I prefer smaller busts), everything is still rather enjoyable. I like the interface, and how the game works atm.

Hope things continue going well, and I look forward to seeing how far you take this, and exactly how much longer the story will progress.

EDIT - I wish I had your artistic talent.

Thanks for all the comments!

There will be smaller chested women in the game ;)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I like this game's artstyle and appreciate that you added M/M to the Fetish list. There aren't currently any sex scenes right.

I know this game is in alpha and everything, but there's one thing that annoys me. For the most part, when I click something that doesn't have any content yet I get a message warning that there isn't any content there, but so far his isn't really universal, which forces me to click it several times to see if there is actually anything missing or not. This is kinda petty of me, but I really hate stuff like that.

Anyway this is set-up to be a great game.

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
I like this game's artstyle and appreciate that you added M/M to the Fetish list. There aren't currently any sex scenes right.

I know this game is in alpha and everything, but there's one thing that annoys me. For the most part, when I click something that doesn't have any content yet I get a message warning that there isn't any content there, but so far his isn't really universal, which forces me to click it several times to see if there is actually anything missing or not. This is kinda petty of me, but I really hate stuff like that.

Anyway this is set-up to be a great game.

No current full hardcore scenes. They will be coming in the near future though!

Thanks for the feedback. I will try and make a consistent missing content warning where needed.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
DC any idea when your next update will come in?

Also a few questions I forgot to ask earlier.

1: Will there be any sexual content between the aunt and main char?

2: Will there be any use of alcohol, or drugs (anything from MC / sleep / forgetfulness / raise excitement / what ever)

3: If there will be content between aunt and main char, it would be pretty awesome if there was a scene that was a poke of fun at the old games (leisure suit larry) I remember a scene where Larry was being used by a girl she wanted him to use a dildo on her, but not his cock. So since the aunt has a huge fetish for hard veggies.... Maybe something would the lines, where as you first get intimate, she has you use some of those veggies on her, but she wont let you do anything further until she gets comfortable with that. )))

4: You mention Futa / Trap. Do you mean this as in a traditional trap? Where its a boy dressed as a girl? Will it be some kind of forced Fem CDing? Or voluntary? Will the char be into the gay voluntary, or will it be something that they go with out of embarrassment, and wanting to avoid being called out / discovered by the people around where you meet the trap?

Think thats about all for now, and thanks for the awesomeness yet again.

edit - and I forgot another question based on your list of fetishes.

5: You got gloryhole marked. Will that be something you can bring your mom/sis to, maybe the trap after you get enough experience with them? 

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
DC any idea when your next update will come in?

Also a few questions I forgot to ask earlier.

1: Will there be any sexual content between the aunt and main char?

2: Will there be any use of alcohol, or drugs (anything from MC / sleep / forgetfulness / raise excitement / what ever)

3: If there will be content between aunt and main char, it would be pretty awesome if there was a scene that was a poke of fun at the old games (leisure suit larry) I remember a scene where Larry was being used by a girl she wanted him to use a dildo on her, but not his cock. So since the aunt has a huge fetish for hard veggies.... Maybe something would the lines, where as you first get intimate, she has you use some of those veggies on her, but she wont let you do anything further until she gets comfortable with that. )))

4: You mention Futa / Trap. Do you mean this as in a traditional trap? Where its a boy dressed as a girl? Will it be some kind of forced Fem CDing? Or voluntary? Will the char be into the gay voluntary, or will it be something that they go with out of embarrassment, and wanting to avoid being called out / discovered by the people around where you meet the trap?

Think thats about all for now, and thanks for the awesomeness yet again.

edit - and I forgot another question based on your list of fetishes.

5: You got gloryhole marked. Will that be something you can bring your mom/sis to, maybe the trap after you get enough experience with them? 

Hey Helcries,

Next update will be 0.07 Alpha and it should be released in about 2 weeks from now (I'm trying a larger update this time around with a production time of 2 or 3 weeks).

1- Yes, MC and aunt will have optionable hardcore scenes

2- There will be mild use of drugs (weed at school) and mild alcohol as well. It will be part of the story mostly.

3- There's stuff like that planned already, yes.

4- There was supposed to be a trap AND a futa but I'm slowly thinking about just keeping 1 of them. Everything will be optional in the game. So if you don't want to go through a type of sexual content, you can simply skip it or choose not to go through with it.

5- The Mom/Aunt are not planned for the gloryhole story arc. The trap perhaps but currently it is located in a different location of the map that is not related to those characters. But it is possible to add later on.

Np! Thanks for checking my game out!

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Hey Helcries,

Next update will be 0.07 Alpha and it should be released in about 2 weeks from now (I'm trying a larger update this time around with a production time of 2 or 3 weeks).

1- Yes, MC and aunt will have optionable hardcore scenes

2- There will be mild use of drugs (weed at school) and mild alcohol as well. It will be part of the story mostly.

3- There's stuff like that planned already, yes.

4- There was supposed to be a trap AND a futa but I'm slowly thinking about just keeping 1 of them. Everything will be optional in the game. So if you don't want to go through a type of sexual content, you can simply skip it or choose not to go through with it.

5- The Mom/Aunt are not planned for the gloryhole story arc. The trap perhaps but currently it is located in a different location of the map that is not related to those characters. But it is possible to add later on.

Np! Thanks for checking my game out!

Good morning DarkCookie, thanks for getting back to me.

Sounds good, I will admit I was loving the short updates because I am addicted to the game already. ))) But longer updates just mean more goodies. So I am happy either way.

And sweet, I am glad to hear that most of the things I was curious about are in plans.

As for #4 - I think I'd honestly prefer the Trap over the Futa. I am not big on M/M scenes, but there is just something about sexy traps that distracts the hell out of me. LOL

As for #5 - Its all good, not trying to push for more content at the end game. Just a curiousity TBH.

As for checking the game out, I have been here since First release and stayed with it all the way through, and I plan to be here until your done. (And I will be supporting you in the weeks to come, once I get some financial problems resolved)

Keep up the great work.

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
Good morning DarkCookie, thanks for getting back to me.

Sounds good, I will admit I was loving the short updates because I am addicted to the game already. ))) But longer updates just mean more goodies. So I am happy either way.

And sweet, I am glad to hear that most of the things I was curious about are in plans.

As for #4 - I think I'd honestly prefer the Trap over the Futa. I am not big on M/M scenes, but there is just something about sexy traps that distracts the hell out of me. LOL

As for #5 - Its all good, not trying to push for more content at the end game. Just a curiousity TBH.

As for checking the game out, I have been here since First release and stayed with it all the way through, and I plan to be here until your done. (And I will be supporting you in the weeks to come, once I get some financial problems resolved)

Keep up the great work.

Thanks! Will do ^^

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Just to mention, You still have the 0.05 download on your first page.

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
Just to mention, You still have the 0.05 download on your first page.

Hey Number13!

0.06 was a small update with mostly backend improvements and some locations/minor dialogue. People have been complaining that I release too many small patches so I hesitated posting this one and chose to wait until 0.07 to post it on here.

at16908

Sep 13, 2016
Hello DarkCookie, had another idea for you to hopefully consider - this one dealing with the trap segment.

The first thing is to introduce a male twin to an existing female character - perhaps Mia (probably won't work due to her hairstyle, but let's work with this for now). Let's call this twin Mio (or Max, Milo, etc.) for the moment. Mio is very similar physically to his sister, except of course for the naughty bits - he comes off as a bit of angry loner, especially when in the PC's company. After the PC successfully seduces Mia (let's say to at least second base), the PC goes to Gym class and sees who he thinks is Mia bent over a drinking fountain. The PC, approaches and gropes the figure rather thoroughly, only to find himself pushed back from an angry Mio. The PC stutters out an excuse about mistaken identity, and Mio tells the PC off. Fortunately, no one appeared to have seen the altercation due to class being in session. The PC is very embarassed by the whole situation, but recalls feeling a hard object just about where Mio's anus is. Curious, the PC waits till the next day when Mio goes to the bathroom. The PC enters the bathroom and hears a slight moan. Creeping quietly to an open stall adjoining the one Mio is in, the PC stands on the toilet and oversees what's happening in the next stall. Within, Mio is masturbating while fucking himself with a dildo and even murmurs the PC's name. The PC is able to take a video of this before silently getting off the toilet. This is where the PC is given a decision about confronting Mio. Option 1, the PC blackmails Mio into helping Mia's seduction and ends Mio's portion of the quest-line (i.e. the no-homo option). Option 2, the PC blackmails Mio into confessing his desires and uses that to to seduce Mio - which gets help with Mia's seduction, as well as turning Mio into a quasi-girlfriend.

Some half-formed ideas involve the PC getting a BJ from Mio when another male character comes in who also confuses Mio for his sister. He asks permission to fuck Mio, but is told to do anal only. After fucking Mio, the male character leaves. This could lead to a chain of events where Mio's identity is revealed and turns Mio into the boy's cumdump... but honestly, this would be more like a bad end to Mio.

Another idea is to eventually have Mia discover Mio's hidden side, which leads to a possible threesome with the PC (depending on her affection level - it could also lead to the PC losing both). If successful, both Mia and Mio are fucked by the PC, with Mia and Mio taking turns or being sandwiched between the PC and their sibling (Mia can use a strap-on) - a repeatable encounter.

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
A question... all sex scenes will be optional?? I'm not into M/M and Futa/Trap

Yes, all scenes are optional. You can choose dialogue options to not talk about things, or not do things, also.

Hello DarkCookie, had another idea for you to hopefully consider - this one dealing with the trap segment.

The first thing is to introduce a male twin to an existing female character - perhaps Mia (probably won't work due to her hairstyle, but let's work with this for now). Let's call this twin Mio (or Max, Milo, etc.) for the moment. Mio is very similar physically to his sister, except of course for the naughty bits - he comes off as a bit of angry loner, especially when in the PC's company. After the PC successfully seduces Mia (let's say to at least second base), the PC goes to Gym class and sees who he thinks is Mia bent over a drinking fountain. The PC, approaches and gropes the figure rather thoroughly, only to find himself pushed back from an angry Mio. The PC stutters out an excuse about mistaken identity, and Mio tells the PC off. Fortunately, no one appeared to have seen the altercation due to class being in session. The PC is very embarassed by the whole situation, but recalls feeling a hard object just about where Mio's anus is. Curious, the PC waits till the next day when Mio goes to the bathroom. The PC enters the bathroom and hears a slight moan. Creeping quietly to an open stall adjoining the one Mio is in, the PC stands on the toilet and oversees what's happening in the next stall. Within, Mio is masturbating while fucking himself with a dildo and even murmurs the PC's name. The PC is able to take a video of this before silently getting off the toilet. This is where the PC is given a decision about confronting Mio. Option 1, the PC blackmails Mio into helping Mia's seduction and ends Mio's portion of the quest-line (i.e. the no-homo option). Option 2, the PC blackmails Mio into confessing his desires and uses that to to seduce Mio - which gets help with Mia's seduction, as well as turning Mio into a quasi-girlfriend.

Some half-formed ideas involve the PC getting a BJ from Mio when another male character comes in who also confuses Mio for his sister. He asks permission to fuck Mio, but is told to do anal only. After fucking Mio, the male character leaves. This could lead to a chain of events where Mio's identity is revealed and turns Mio into the boy's cumdump... but honestly, this would be more like a bad end to Mio.

Another idea is to eventually have Mia discover Mio's hidden side, which leads to a possible threesome with the PC (depending on her affection level - it could also lead to the PC losing both). If successful, both Mia and Mio are fucked by the PC, with Mia and Mio taking turns or being sandwiched between the PC and their sibling (Mia can use a strap-on) - a repeatable encounter.

Hey!

Thanks for the story pitch. I think it's great! I don't plan on adding too many new characters for now other than the ones already planned (otherwise I get out of scope with the project and have too much to do).

I also have a few M-oriented stories (and the trap) planned that touch that genre so it's definitely something that's there already (though not exactly the way you played it out)

I have a list of ideas I keep as "extra features" that could potentially be implemented after the final release. This could be one of those!

- DC

Someguy01

Oct 13, 2016
Another poor pervert here, so moral support is all I can offer, but absolutely LOVE the art style you got going on. Fantastic work!

ItsBamboocha

Sep 24, 2016
So far, one of the best WIP Games I found in this great Forum. I like your art style and I'm happy that there will come flat chested women as you said =D

I'm looking forward to the next Update, and keep going, this could become a real Masterpiece!

Greetings from Germany

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
It's nice to see the amount of progress so far since the initial tech-demo. Keep up the good work.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Version 0.07 is out now. Saving is now available.

A couple of bugs.

There is a bug preventing me from using the ATM.

Everytime I return to the principals office in the morning I keep doing that scene with her and Annie.

You cannot talk to the Librarian after giving her the camera.

I cannot hand the homework in after completing it.....this scene might not be in yet.

Dustellar

Sep 2, 2016
Another great build, with some bugs like Number13 said.

I really like the Day/Night cycle and its relation to the energy/stamina... I like that only actions that generate a profit in statistics or money are the only ones that spend energy and thus advance the time :)  good work!

My only complaint is the phone, only for statistics seems a bit unnecessary for now, I guess you later will add contacts so we can see the progress with each character... sexual or just as friends, I think you should add "trust" or "favor" to characters that we don't like in a sexual way.

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
So far, one of the best WIP Games I found in this great Forum. I like your art style and I'm happy that there will come flat chested women as you said =D

I'm looking forward to the next Update, and keep going, this could become a real Masterpiece!

Greetings from Germany

Hey Bam!

I'm flattered, thanks!

It's nice to see the amount of progress so far since the initial tech-demo. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! I think when the game hits update 0.10/0.12 it's going to start shining. Still rough on the edges and the stats progression mechanics are unfinished but.. soon enough.

Version 0.07 is out now. Saving is now available.

A couple of bugs.

There is a bug preventing me from using the ATM.

Everytime I return to the principals office in the morning I keep doing that scene with her and Annie.

You cannot talk to the Librarian after giving her the camera.

I cannot hand the homework in after completing it.....this scene might not be in yet.

When we're done with the hotfix, we'll release a 0.7b and I was planning on posting it here. But yeah, there's some bugs. :/

Another great build, with some bugs like Number13 said.

I really like the Day/Night cycle and its relation to the energy/stamina... I like that only actions that generate a profit in statistics or money are the only ones that spend energy and thus advance the time :)  good work!

My only complaint is the phone, only for statistics seems a bit unnecessary for now, I guess you later will add contacts so we can see the progress with each character... sexual or just as friends, I think you should add "trust" or "favor" to characters that we don't like in a sexual way.

Thanks!

Yeah, the phone will serve better purpose later on in the game. It's also early in production so the functionality is not polished yet with the gameplay. ^^

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
Hi Darkcookie,

I love the artwork and the game concept.  If you sneak into sister's room at night and borrow a pair of panties, it shuts off the map and you are trapped.  Is this part  of gameplay or a glitch?

If you are looking for a way to put monstergirls into the game, I noticed that you have a delivery bike in the store for later game development.  He can make a delivery to a farm just outside of town an when he gets there, he finds out that they are shorthanded and will pay him to help handmilk the herd.  Whbeingen he gets to the barn, he discovers that the herd consists of cowgirls, (or mix of monstergirls).  When he attempts to milk them, his endowment makes itself apparent.  This can lead to him helping to breed the herd and/or being paid to get milked himself.

Are you going to add more classrooms to the school?  I can visualize several scenarios where in Biology Class, he and a female student get voluntold to get in front of class for a live comparative anatomy demonstration, an Art Class where he gets to model, a Home Ec class where there is a live demonstration, (or homework), of nyotaimori or nantaimori.  And of course, there is always the visit to the nurse's office for some "first aid".

Mac

sneger

Oct 19, 2016
I think there should really be a delete button to delete the saved files you don't want anymore. In what folder are the files saved so I can delete them manually?

the reason I need is because the load files is no longer working with the new version (I saved with the map open and I thin it's because the map is changed)

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I think there should really be a delete button to delete the saved files you don't want anymore. In what folder are the files saved so I can delete them manually?

In the folder labeled "saves" inside the "game" folder.

Nispe

Oct 19, 2016
Just wow ! I love it :)  I think Ill become a patron soon but Ill wait one or two updates just to see this awesome work :D  M8, youre doing a great job ^^ 

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
I love the tongue-in-cheek nature of the artwork.  

I can't hand in the completed homework.  Is this still in development or is it a glitch?

Mac

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
Hi Darkcookie,

I love the artwork and the game concept.  If you sneak into sister's room at night and borrow a pair of panties, it shuts off the map and you are trapped.  Is this part  of gameplay or a glitch?

If you are looking for a way to put monstergirls into the game, I noticed that you have a delivery bike in the store for later game development.  He can make a delivery to a farm just outside of town an when he gets there, he finds out that they are shorthanded and will pay him to help handmilk the herd.  Whbeingen he gets to the barn, he discovers that the herd consists of cowgirls, (or mix of monstergirls).  When he attempts to milk them, his endowment makes itself apparent.  This can lead to him helping to breed the herd and/or being paid to get milked himself.

Are you going to add more classrooms to the school?  I can visualize several scenarios where in Biology Class, he and a female student get voluntold to get in front of class for a live comparative anatomy demonstration, an Art Class where he gets to model, a Home Ec class where there is a live demonstration, (or homework), of nyotaimori or nantaimori.  And of course, there is always the visit to the nurse's office for some "first aid".

Mac

Hey Mac!

- There's only plan for 1 monster girl right now and she's not in a farm haha. It would be awesome but a lot of work to add in. Maybe in the future but for now it's only that 1 I'm making.

- There's no plan for additional classrooms right now, but It's a possibility that towards the end of the production I'll add more if needed/wanted.

Thanks for the comments and all the suggestions, some good ideas! ^^

the reason I need is because the load files is no longer working with the new version (I saved with the map open and I thin it's because the map is changed)

- I'll see what I can do about that for 0.08!

Is it not playable on Mac?  :(

- I'll be publishing mac versions soon!

Just wow ! I love it :)  I think Ill become a patron soon but Ill wait one or two updates just to see this awesome work :D  M8, youre doing a great job ^^ 

Thanks!!

I love the tongue-in-cheek nature of the artwork.  

I can't hand in the completed homework.  Is this still in development or is it a glitch?

Mac

Still in development! You'll be able to hand in the homework in 0.08 I believe.

-DC

lovelesspoison

Oct 19, 2016
I really like what's in the game so far. The art is gorgeous.

I have a content question, though. For the impregnation content, are you planning for the MC to be able to impregnate all of the women, or will it only happen with pre-determined characters and situations? I would love for it to be all women, especially mom, sis, and aunt, but I think this game will be fantastic regardless.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I love the art style in this! I also really enjoy the game play. You've got yourself a new patron. By the way, will there ever be a time limit in the game? I'm not saying there should be, especially since I tend to find time management mechanics intimidating (I've got like 10 Atelier games I've barely even started), but given the premise (in school+loan problems) it wouldn't seem out of place so I'm curious. Also, on a semi related note, will there ever be events that only happen on certain days of the week? Also, again on a semi related note, shouldn't the school be closed on weekends or at least Sunday, as it can still be accessed then, or is that something you'll do later?