Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey! Isaac..." She rushes over to his side. "I've got the distinct feeling we're not alone right now... but we can't really stop in the baking heat and take stock. Just keep your eyes open for anything, and when the sun sets we'll try to figure out."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia sees Elliana going over to talk to Isaac and heads over to find out what's wrong. "What's wrong? You look a bit concerned."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't know if anything's wrong... but something's suspicious, is all... Just keep an eye out for figures following us."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Alright, i'll let you know if I hear anything." Mia quickly looks around the area but doesn't see anything and goes back to walking, her ears perk up, listening hard for any noises from their stalker.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Everyone, calm down," said Isaac, keeping his voice level. "It's probably just a sand witch. As long as we stay in a group, they shouldn't bother us."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A sand witch? Are they hostile? Could we perhaps make contact with them on friendly terms?" Castella perked up at the idea of maybe making another ally. 

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Not everything should be met with the same mindset Castella..."Derek lectures"Keep stealing from others and you'll eventually find one who will overpower you, Keep trying to make friends and you'll find a backstabber."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm afraid your mage friend is right," said Isaac. "The sand witches all share some wacky religion that orders them to try and 'quench the thirst of the dessert' with milk. Either by producing it themselves, or by casting lactation enhancing spells on people they come across. Now, if that's your thing, by all means go strike up a conversation with them. I for one, however, don't need a set of double dees hanging off my chest."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella looks at her chest and then back at Isaac "is there something wrong with my breasts then? Because that is my exact cup size you just mentioned. I hope you don't find them grotesque." She says with a hint of concern in her voice. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And... I'm perfectly happy with my small tits. And with not dribbling milk like a leaky faucet. Though I could certainly imagine you with a big pair of milky breasts, Isaac. Though you're destined to be like me, I suppose. Small all over."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I have no problem with big boobs, Castella, as long as they fit the body they're on," Isaac explained. "I mean, look at me, it'd be like tacking a pair of cantaloupes onto a fence post." He then turned to Elliana, with a smirk. "Hmm, that's an awfully dirty mind you have there, Elliana. Quick, take off all your clothes."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No I won't, even if it's baking hot. Though you were probably just so stunned by my natural beauty that you want another peek." She teases with a giggle, her eyes wandering to Castella's rear instead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella stops and turns around "I want to try and talk with this sand witch. The moon teaches us to embrace those around us and I will not ignore my teachings. Surely there must be some good in her yes?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, if you want to have a philosophical debate with one of them, be my guest; it's about time to break for the mid day rest anyway.  Just don't say I didn't warn you," Isaac cautioned.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, just you watch! I am going to find some good in this witch! Maybe even make another friend to help us out!" She strides away from the group and looks around for their stalker. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Cassy, don't... ugh... fine." Elliana stays behind and sits down near Isaac. "Hey uh, I didn't mean that whole "small everywhere" thing. I know you guys get a bit touchy about your junk."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Only the insecure ones," replied Isaac. "For the record, I'm five inches long," he said, proudly.

Castella made her way to the top of a nearby dune, eager to spread the word of the moon and prove that she could find good in the world. Her heart sank a bit, however, as she crested the great mound of sand and looked out over the utter desolation of the shifting desert. Seeing no sign of their stalker, she was about to turn around and head back, when a voice suddenly piped up behind her. "Hello." Spinning around, Castella found herself face to face with a young woman.

She looked human enough, with round soft features framed by sandy blond locks of hair that cascaded down her back almost to her ass. She was clothed in a sandy brown cloak that blended in almost perfectly with the dessert sand, which probably explained how she had snuck up on Castella so easily. In fact the cloak was all she was clothed in. It hung from her shoulders, leaving her naked body on full display for all to see, and revealing her most striking feature. The woman had two sets of rather large breasts, one just below the other, and Castella could swear that she could see tiny beads of white forming on the dark nipples that capped them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That's... fairly average if you were human." She smiles, reaching an arm around his shoulder. "Had fun with the kitsune? I hope she didn't complain much... or were you the one on the bottom, perhaps?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella gasps and catches her breath at her sudden arrival. "Oh! Oh goodness me. You gave me a real shock there." She smiles and holds out her hand for a shake. "Hello, my name is Castella, priestess of the moon. I was wondering if we could just talk for a little while?" Her eyes roam over the woman's body... she has a very exotic spice to her and the extra breasts really caught her attention. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I was on the bottom for most of it, but not all of them have dicks," replied Isaac, as he dropped his pack and began setting up his tent. "She was voracious though; I went through two bottles of lust draft just trying to keep up with her." Isaac looked off into the distance with a dreamy stare as he remembered the night. "How about you? Did being with a futa make you want one of your own?" he asked.

"Why certainly," replied the young woman, taking Castella's hand. "I'm always eager to meet new people. "Tell me, have you come to help quench the dessert's thirst?" she asked, with a big smile n her face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella returned the smile and shook her hand gently. "Oh? Do you want to spread your religion? I have been taught acceptance of my fellow being! If you will hear the good word of the moon I would happily help quench the dessert's thirst!" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmm... kinda. Though I wouldn't want four like her. Maybe just one... and some heavy, cum-filled nuts, too." She smiles, imagining how it must feel to grasp your rod and jerk yourself to a messy orgasm.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Excellent," the young woman cheered. She suddenly took a long inhale through her nose. "Mmm, and it seems you're already lactating, so this should be easy."

"Huh, I'm surprised she didn't offer to grow you one herself," said Isaac. "I doubt a spell like that would be beyond a kitsune."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"She gave me a list of things that could do it, but we've been busy for a little while, now." She responds. "I didn't even know it could be done with a spell."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella blinked at the woman in front of her, rather confused. "What? No... I'm not lactating. Why would you say that? I mean, I am pregnant but I shouldn't be giving milk yet." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Some mages are able to bring about change in a body with only their magic, but from what I hear it's pretty hard," explained Isaac.

"You may want to check again," said the sand witch, eyeing Castella's breasts and taking another deep whiff. "I can smell your cream fro here."

[Just a reminder, Ritsuko did give Elliana a scroll with the spell on it.]