Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, Ritsuko must have written some down on this scroll she gave me, but I don't know what to do with it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella nodded and tried to purify the water the same way she did with the lake water, silver light going over the water skin. "Well... I am already bigger... may as well." She takes a sip from the water skin.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To her dismay, Castella finds that the same tingling sensation washed over her a second time. It would seem that whatever magic this fountain contained would need more than a simple purification wrote to remove. Once more, the magic settled in her nethers and she gasped as her penis sprang to full erectness, and then kept growing. Inch after inch of new flesh poured from her loins until it stood proudly at eleven inches long, and had almost doubled in width, causing her to pitch an enormous tent in her robe that was plain for all to see. Still, the magic was not done with her, and she felt a weight growing in her sack as her balls swelled quickly from the size of grapes until they were as big as plumbs, pulling her sack tight around them. With their new size came a marked increase in productivity, and precum quickly began leaking from the tip of her dick in a thick stream.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, if you get some of that water purified, I'm parched!" She says, as she begins to emerge from the tent.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She couldn't stop a moan coming from her mouth as her now huge cock sprang to life and drooled precum. "Ok no! Just no! This water is evil!" She turned the water skin over and poured it out into the grass. before handing it back to Isaac before staring down the front of her robe, her new assets stopping her view "Oh dear..." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Jeez, Cassy... what's going-" She stops her sentence and gasps as she sees what happened, eyes glued to her bulge.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella blushed and tried to push her erection down. "Please... stop staring... this is weird enough as it is...." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana can't deny that she's getting aroused, but peels her eyes away with a blush, and disappears back into the tent.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The sudden rubbing of cloth on the tip of her dick is the final straw that pushes her newly pent up male organs over the edge, and Castella could feel an orgasm coming unbidden.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and makes a run for the tent, forgetting in her haste that Elliana is in there. She moves behind it and out of eye sight of the group and lifts her robe just in time to avoid the first glob of cum shoot from her tip. She moans in bliss as her bigger balls squirt out rope after rope of cum. By the tiem she stops, she has made at least two cups of cum. "Moon... help me... that was... so much..." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana just sits inside, still as a statue as she hears the lewd display outside, her groin involuntarily moistening.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella finished her orgasm, her throbbing erection finally subsided. However, to her shock, it didn't seem to decrease in size as it softened. Apparently, the magic of the fountain had turned her into a shower, rather than a grower, and her dick now hung down almost to her knees, even when flaccid.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing her cock simply soften rather than retreat both made her nervous of people seeing it... and aroused her as the idea of it being out constantly. She reaches her hand down and timidly grabbed hld of it, stroking her cock lightly and gasping as the sensitive member quickly grew back to life. New found lust burned brightly and she quickly got back up and moved into the tent. She stopped in front of Elliana, a tent in the front of her rob again "...um... help?" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"With... that?" She asks meekly, a bit too overwhelmed by everything to take control of the situation. "You mean... get you off?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her face is about as red as it can get "I... umm... yes? You were... very flirty before and I thought... maybe we could... you know... get intimate? Oh moon above! Listen to me right now!" She buries her face in her hands "I'm so sorry..." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana takes the moment to collect her thoughts, and stands up to comfort her. "No, no... don't be, just take it easy, alright?" She grabs her wrist, peeling her hand aside to reveal herself to Castella. "I'm just... a little overwhelmed... But we can't just "do it" right now... but..." She sheepishly trails a dainty hand down to Castella's bulge, slowly rubbing it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy gasps lightly as she feels her bulge rubbed through her clothes "Oh... that... mmm, feels good... but could you... touch it?" She lifts her robe to reveal her slick cock again. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods and wraps her hand around the warm, turgid member, slowly stroking the cum-slickened length.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She breathes heavily and leans back so Elliana has even more room to work on her cock, her juices dripping from her moist cunt behind her heavy balls "Oh goodness... feels so good... your hand is so warm and soft... please... keep going!" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She keeps jerking, faster and faster around the huge girldick. "It's so thick, Cassy... and it wasn't nearly that big before... what happened?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pants under Elliana's skilled hand and suddenly moves again, throwing her robe off along with all her other gear. She now sits on her knees, completely naked before Elliana "That fountain... I drank from the water and it made my breasts bigger and... and my pussy deeper." she stops to moan as her cock leaks pre cum "Then I tried to purify it... but it failed... and made my cock bigger along with my balls... mmm so good!" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sounds... hot..." She bites her lip, and her free hand moves up to grope at her enlarged breast, all the while she still pumps the near-footlong cock. "You know, I've been thinking of getting a dick, myself..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans as the grope to her breast and a few dribbles of warm milk drip from her nipple while her cock throbs in bliss "I... what? You can do that? Mmm, please... suckle my breast! I need it!" Her voice is desperate for release now.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana latches onto the nipple and suckles like a baby at her mother's teat, drinking down her warm, sweet milk as she rapidly jerks her, trying to coax her out of her other milk.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
After a bit of exploring Mia makes her way back to Isaac with the strange fruit in one hand. "Hey Isaac, any idea what this is?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
More gasps and moans come from the aroused priestess as her warm milk pours into Elliana's mouth and her cock jerks in her hand. She suddenly wraps her arms around her and buries her face into her shoulder while letting out a muffled moan as she hits orgasm. Milk bursts from her nipple as cum spurts out onto Elliana's thighs and hand. "Yes! So good!" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana pops up and gulps down the warm milk in her mouth. "Oh my Gods, you are just so delicious, Cassy! And... look at the mess you made on my hand..." She giggles, bringing the hand up and licking the warm, salty cum off, letting Castella watch as she also gulps that down. She's practically dripping between her thighs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella slowly regains her breath as she watches Elliana Drink her milk and lap up her cum. With her new libido kicking up her member quickly jumps back up to life, throbbing and ready as she watches Elliana's pussy drip "Please... please tell me we can have sex... I need more of you..." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I... I don't want to get pregnant, so... either pull out, or do it in my butt." She says, as she slips away from Castella and begins to take her clothes off, slowly revealing more of her nubile, natural body, complete with an unkempt bush.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy's cock couldn't get any harder if it tried while she watched her friend strip in front of her. "Can you... you know... cum from just your butt? If not, maybe I can do both? Use your pussy but cum in your butt?"