Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, you can cum from anal..." She smiles. "Come on, lie down, let me take you and your fat, throbbing dick for a ride."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders at the dirty talk and lays down on her back, her huge human cock standing straight up while her large breasts sag to the sides. "Read when you are..." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana crawls on top of her lap, and gently slides Castella's large cock inside her tight pussy. With each small addition of length, the young girl lets out a light, high-pitched moan. "Mmmmm... Cassy..." She bites her lip, once she's halfway down the veiny pecker.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella moan in bliss and her hands move up to grab at her soft thighs while her dick slowly sinks into her tight cunt. "Oh.... oh moon above... please... go further! This is... the best feeling I have felt in a long time!" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana begins to jerk her hips, going further down with each thrust against her cock. As she does this, she gropes Castella's large, soft breasts, her fingers digging into the titflesh as she rides her fat dick. "Don't - ahh... worry, Cassy..." She coos. "I won't disappoint ah - mmmmmm... you're so big... even bigger than Ritsuko..." She moans out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With Elliana gropes her large breasts, more dribbles of milk being to run down her large tits that slowly become small streams of milk. Her cock throbs inside of her, pre cum oozing from the tip as her arousal builds and  she gives small thrusts up to try and keep herself buried in her friends pussy. "It feels... so sensitive now! I can feel you... squeezing all over my dick!" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Just... remember to tell me when you're gonna cum, so I can pull off." She moans, riding her dick almost to the base, as her hands move away from her breasts, and onto the ground to steady herself.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans in bliss as Elliana rides her for around ten minutes... but the poor sensitive girl just can't hold on, not after two orgasms so close behind her. "Elliana! I can't hold on... pull off... quickly!" Her cock is throbbing and her balls are churning, eager for release! 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana slides off and jerks the quivering cock with her hands, aiming it into the air above Castella. "Go on... cum for me, Cassy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With only a few pumps from her hands Castella cries out to the moon above and jerks her hips up as large ropes of cum spray from her cock, up into the air before coming down and splattering onto her chest and stomach as she writhes in bliss. With the last spray she falls flat again, panting and smiling.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Holy... fuck, Cassy..." Elliana pants, her tanned body drenched in sweat from the desert heat. She lets out an exhausted chuckle and leans down, planting a kiss right on Castella's lips.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac seemed a little distracted by the sounds of coitus coming from Elliana, and Castella's tent. Jerking his head to her when Mia addressed him, he stuttered, "What, huh? Oh, that? That's a passion fruit, I'd think hard before eating one of those, they ratchet up a person's libido. And, unlike lust draft, the effect is permanent. Basically, they make you horny forever," he explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella sighs happily and returns the kiss, pressing her lips softly against Elliana's while her arms move up and give her a light hug. "Mmm, thank you Elliana... I think it has finally calmed down now..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Wouldn't mind doing this again, sometime..." She smiles, looking down at Castella's face, with her plush lips and motherly look.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... would also like to do this again if you are willing." she slowly sits up so she is right next to Elliana, leaning against her side. "I have to say... I think I am liking my bigger assets already. They are just so sensitive! Though... can I confess something to you?" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, of course you can, Cassy... what is it? You can whisper if you're afraid anyone's listening." She puts a sweat-slickened arm around the older woman's shoulder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans in to whisper. "I... am very tempted to drink the potions I found earlier. Big milky breasts and... whatever the horse potion might do... it really does excite me!" She pulls away and blushes."Oh! I also have something for you!" She grabs her bag and pulls out an overly large canine pepper "Here... if you do get a penis of your own... this should make it dog like right?" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I... guess? Thanks." She blushes, knowing what one of those looks like. She tries saying more, but she's really at a loss for words right now.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives her breasts a few squeezes and sighs as milk flows from her nipples. "The temptation is very strong to see what more can happen in these lands... but I think Derek will destroy me if I just go at it huh?" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Why do you care? I mean, it's not like you're forcing him to do it, right?" Elliana runs a finger across the flow of milk and takes it into her mouth. "It's really sweet and tasty."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders at the gentle contact. "Want to drink? I can still feel plenty in each breast... who knows, that cow stuff will probably make lots more too. you do have a good point though... he can cry all he wants cant he?" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods, and shuffles around to her front, where she grabs hold of a breast and begins suckling as she gently squeezes the soft tit. "Mmmmm... *gulp*..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella sighs in bliss as she pulls Elliana into her lap and keeps her arms wrapped around her younger body. "Breastfeeding... feels amazing. Your lips are so warm and soft." She slowly strokes Elliana's hair while she drinks "There you go... drink as much as you want." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
With such encouragement, how could she ever stop? Especially when the delicious, milky tits are attached to such a beautiful herm. She moves one hand up to caress Castella's cheek, but only ends up slipping her thumb inside her mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She licks and sucks on the thumb in front of her and much to both of their dismays, her current breast runs dry. "Ah... don't worry dear, there is another one for you." She gently guides Elliana onto her still full breast. "Mmm, there you go..." Her cock slowly rises once again, resting against her thighs as she drinks. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmm... delicious... you taste so sweet, Cassy..." She can see Elliana's throat bulging with each mouthful she swallows, before eventually popping off, full. "Oh gods, it's so good."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She whines a bit when she pulls off "No, why did you stop? It feels so good when you drink like that! Please... surely you can fit a little more can't you?" Her voice is desperate and full of need. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I can't... you know too much milk just makes you regurtitate it, right?" She smiles, pressing her milky lips to hers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She returns the kiss though she still has a bit of a pout on her lips. "Yes... yes I do know that. It just felt so good... so right you know? That cow potion is sounding more and more worth while." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If you want, go for it... just... promise me to atleast sleep on it? You've already had alot happen today, and I'd rather you not regret it."