Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I will likely be on watch tonight as I normally am... so that gives me plenty of time to think on it." She moves away and grabs her gear... but she pauses when she picks up her chainmail and shield. "you know... I don't think I really want to use these any more. I haven't been using my shield any way and something tells me the moon is protecting me more than it normally is..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"This is different... it is hard to explain, but something tells me I don't need such armors... at least, not ones as basic as this. Besides, that chain shirt is too tight on my chest now." She sets her chain mail and shield off to the side, settling for just her robe now. "Geeze... I am darn close to going around naked now! No pants, no panties, no bra... just my robe..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I can only imagine the awkward situations..." She sighs, getting up and putting her leather armour back on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"At least you have the gel suit on right? That can't rip or tear yes? So you are at least in a better spot than I am" She gives her a smile and stands up, putting her bags back on. "Well, at least like this I look normal. Just need to hope people can't see through my robe. I hope there is a tailor in town... I am in need of one." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, so you can get some clothes... thanks for the good time, Cassy." She smiles back, as she encompasses herself in the gelatine suit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Any time Elliana... and thank you... I don't know what would have happened were I alone when that all hit me." 

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Umm yeah i'll just.... leave it for now." Mia puts the weird fruit in her bag and carries on collecting fruit for the journey ahead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After making sure she is presentable again, she walks out and looks around at everyone else before moving up to Isaac. "So... I guess I proved you wrong huh? That witch was very nice!" 

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia gives one look to the huge, milk filled melons barely contained in the tight robe before turning away, flushing red with embarrassment. "Um Castella your...... your......" Her tail flicks from side to side as the knight tries to collect her thoughts.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Umm Derek, can you help me collect some more of this fruit? It seems fine and we should take it while we can, can you guys pack up and we can set off to try and find some water that isn't so well.... yeah...... it might be a good idea to fill our empty containers with it though, even if it does do that kind of thing I would rather that than die of dehydration in the desert." Mia seems quite insistent, obviously having another reason to be with Derek away from the others. It doesn't seem like anything lewd though, if anything she looks worried. Mia fills her empty water flask with the corrupted water, making sure it is seperate from the one full of clean water before heading off to get some more fruit.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"I'm, actually surprised to hear this Mia, I didn't think anybody else in this group was thinking ahead." He said with a hint of admiration "Gladly"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Once the two of them are far enough away to not be heard, Mia talks quietly to Derek as the two pick fruit. "Derek i'm well.... i'm getting a bit concerned about those two...." Her tails flicks to the side nervously. "I know I maybe got ahead of myself with the whole cat thing but those two..... i'm a bit worried about how much this place is affecting them." Her ears flop down a little bit. "I know I can't really say much about them changing their bodies so much without thinking about it, but it is a bit worrying to see. Also doing all those lewd things so often....." She stands on one leg to reach a high up fruit, using her red furred tail to keep her balance as she stretches to reach it. "I'm just worried by the end of it they won't even know what our mission is any more and won't want to leave either."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Sighing deeply, he states

"I know you got this transformation in good intent, but this was what I feared. Addiction. That's why I didn't want you all to even touch it...and this was why I wanted to take control...I worry about you all..."

As he is saying this, there's a mixed emotion on his face.

"If anything, I want at the very least for you to heed my advice, its crule to say, but I think your the only one so far I can trust in, I won't stop trying to help the others, but you already saw Castella with the fountain water...and Elliana at the mansion...it's going south quickly for them..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia laughs nervously. "Yeah well I don't have any intention of changing any time soon, we should keep an eye on those two though.... I'm getting worried but at the end of the day they can do what they like, we can't really stop them if they really want to." Mia takes a couple more fruits before closing her now full bag. "Alright, we should head back. The fruit will rot quickly but at least it means we don't have to use our rations for a couple of days."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Walking back, Derek calls out 

Hey Isaac, how long do we have until we get there? I need to know whether or not we should dry these fruits"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We have another week and a half of travel through the dessert to look forward to, plus a week of sailing after that, so quite a while," Isaac replied.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next five days passed as a blur for the group, a seemingly endless procession of long rests broken up by short hurried travel. Through it all, the desert remained mostly featureless, so much so that on more than one occasion they began to fear that their guide might be lost. Still, whenever one of them was about to ask Isaac if he knew where he was going, sure enough a landmark that he had predicted they were approaching would appear on the horizon. On the fifth day since leaving the oasis, his knowledge of the land held true, and a large stone structure could be seen piercing the sands ahead of the group, just as the sun was setting behind them.

As they approached, it became clear that the tall, thin structure was a tower; or at least, the upper part of one that was buried in the sand. The lowest window was over ten feet off the ground, and the top of the structure was easily another fifty feet above that. "Welcome to the Sand Spire," said Isaac.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella, now showing her pregnancy with a round belly, walked up with Isaac in awe. "The Sand Spire? This place is amazing! What does it stand as? A rest point or... something more?" Castella has stopped wearing her chain mail or her shield, not feeling the need to wear them with the moons constant protection. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Who knows?" replied Isaac, with a shrug. "I stumbled upon it on one of my trips across the desert. There were no owners so I started using it as a camp sight. The upper floors are sturdy enough, but I've never felt the urge to explore the lower levels."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella looks at Isaac, her face a just radiating curiosity. "If it wasn't for this belly I would be all over that! An entire unexplored area! Who knows what could be down there! Can we fast travel back to here now that we have seen it?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I don't see why not," he said. "Although, first, we should make sure that nothing has moved in since the last time I was here. So, who wants to take point?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac was the first to climb, his hands and feet seemed to naturally stick to the wall of the tower, and in short order he made it to the bottom window, leaving a tail of silken strands behind him as he went, which Elliana was able to use as a rope. Once they were inside, Elliana found herself in an empty room that spanned the width of the tower. The floor was covered in sand, and the only remnants of furniture were a few half petrified scraps of wood mixed in with the sand; the rest having decayed into dust long ago. At one side of the room, stone stairs hugged the wall, leading both up and down to other parts of the tower. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"This place has certainly seen better days..." She murmurs, picking up a few scraps of wood before throwing it back down onto the sandy floor. "Hey, you wanna go up or down, Isaac? I'm guessing the bottom will be more filled with sand than the top, so I'd say we go up." She asks, looking at the stairs, then Isaac.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, I've never felt the need to explore the lower parts of this lace, at least not alone," said Isaac, heading for the stairs. Heading up the staircase, the two of them came across two more rooms just like the first, each one equally empty and sand-covered. It wasn't until they were just about to crest the stairs into the uppermost room that they noticed a smell hanging in the air; the very familiar smell of blood.

Peeking up over the edge of the floor into the new room, Isaac and Elliana were greeted to a sight neither of them could have expected. Curled up in the center of the room, like an immense frog squatting on a lilypad was a creature that Elliana had only ever seen in storybooks. The thing was bigger than even the largest warhorse that she had ever seen. Its body was that of a lion, which would have been frightening enough on its own, but from its back sprouted the wings of a dragon, which were currently wrapped around the thing like a scaly blanket. From its hindquarters curled the thick armored tail of a scorpion, complete with a wicked looking barb from which dangled a thick dollop of green liquid. Finally, the most disturbing part if the creature was its head, the rough-featured, wizened face of a savage man, complete with long shaggy hair and thick bushy beard, that merged into prominent mane around its head, competed the unmistakable shape of a manticor.

It sat there licking its reddened lips, and off to the side of the room they could see the half eaten carcass of what looked like a giant snake with the upper torso of a woman where the head should be. Mercifully, the manticor's left side was to them, and large scare could be seen running down across a milky white eye. It didn't seem to notice them.