Forever;Young

Vampiriclord

Aug 18, 2016
    Let me first start off by saying. Longtime lover over CoC and Tits. Ok, now that is done I want to bounce a game off of you fine people. Its being made with rpg maker and the story goes as fallows. You are a being that has been around for an extremely long time. You can recall once upon a time being called a vampire and  have seen civilizations and worlds come and go. You don't remember what your original name was but a nickname of Youngblood has stuck, hence the name of the game. Forever; Young. You start off the story as a captain of a pirate ship full of plunder sailing through uncharted seas until your ship is attacked and sunk by a sea creature. As your ship and crew are sunk and lost you see silhouettes darting below you before one of them scoops you up and swims away with you. You wake up on a beach of an unknown continent with a  beautiful mer-lady staring at you from the water. From here you befriend the mer-folk and yes mate with her if you decide to. SPOILER (if you do she will give birth to a mer-folk with legs which will lead to them evolving and creating a kingdom.)  The story starts to branch off from there depending on your choices.

I plan on making the game play itself a tad different from most rpg maker games. Since you are basically a vampire and are way strong and fast most bad guys would be a pushover, however.... I plan on making it so you are only strong as long as your not hungry and or if its daytime and your not covered. For example, a wolf would be an easy kill if your hunger bar isn't empty but would be a challenge otherwise. After every battle you win you will have a choice to feed off the defeated foe to keep your bar full or have sex with them. Out of battle you can feed off of townsfolk (if they like you enough or if you force them) but be warned. If you force feedings off of them it will affect how people react to you. Now even though i want to make the game as much of a choose your own story as much as possible. You do have a goal to get your own kingdom, become the supreme king and grow a harem of 'queens' but once that all happens its up to you how to manage the kingdoms and what help you want to give or ignore.

Seeing as I already have the story down all that needs to be done is make it into the game lol. Yes there will be tons of sex with everything from centaurs to goblins. However the sex will just be sprite sex until the game gets going well and i can get a good artist to add actual pictures. If you wish to learn more or just want to add your opinions you can post it here https://patreon.com/user?u=3841967 or you can give me your thoughts and opinions here of course. Thank you guys for your time ;)  hope to hear from you. Once i get a playable version it will be posted here for sure, oh and it is going to be and always will be a free to play game because i know how hard it is for some to come up with the extra cash just to get a game. Ohhh one last thing. I would like some feed back on what i'm offering the backers on patreon. Is the immortalizing them forever on a tombstone in the game too morbid? 

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Break up that wall of text into paragraphs please.  People are unlikely to read it as is.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
quick quiz; pairings?  Fetishes?  I'm assuming from what you wrote that it's M/F only?

Also, in Cthulu saves the world (iirc), high paying backers were mentioned the same way.

Vampiriclord

Aug 18, 2016
   Ok, never heard of Cthulu saves the world but if someone else did it i guess its fine. As far as fetishes goes, there will be sex between you and the mer-chick even after you knock her up so preg. sex is there. After she has your offspring you will be able to have sex with it as well farther down the road so there is insest as well. (if you choose to.) You will also have a dungeon for prisoners that you can have your way with (yes guys and girls) so bondage is one as well besides the normal furry sex with things like harpies and cat girls.

You get to basically decide how your hero is sexually. The options are going to be there for M/M M/F however you can only have girls in your harem or as your queens. Sorry to those of you out there that are not  into seeing M/F stuff. 

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
I'm a Vampiric / demon theme fan, but I think you need a little more plotline detail before we jump into Patreon. 

I support 10 creators there, but i have to be picky, because i don't want to drop a creator for a project that doesn't have a proven track history or good prospects. 

No playable demo and a thumbnail outline of a background are just inadequate for me to drop an existing creator... Even if the subject matter piques my interest. I would humbly make the following suggestions:

1. Create a demo game as a proof of concept, so people can get a feel for the type of game you are envisioning. 
2. Be sure to include support for a number of fetishes. There may be a lot of vampire theme game fans out there, but you are relying on just the few who are patreon supporters. Be sure to have character playable as both male and female.  Personally, the story has to be really exceptional for me to enjoy a male-female vampiric interaction. Be sure to allow a varied type of body styles. Not everyone likes 46DDD breasts getting shafted by 18 inch dicks. It's a stereotype, which is a huge turn-off. 
3. Encounters need to be more detailed than fighting a wolf or biting a townsperson... Try to write in a detailed and immersive story where the vampire has a long term goal and can create a harem-coven of minions to assist. 
4. In the opinion of many i know, a vampire story without the bite and transformation sequence is no story at all. I believe if you include this in a graphic and detailed way, the game would receive much more support. 

Lastly, i'd recommend you take a trip over to www.vampyou.com and have a peek at what the vampire fetish gamers over there have been doing. This is inline with what a number of people are already paying $10 a month for. Their games are a little short and the art in them is weak, but they come out on a monthly / bi-monthly basis... so they sort of have to be. With a full scale, longer term game, I would take the sequences much further. 

Secondly, there are also a number of artists who do vampire themed art and game sequences there, whom i have worked with in the past. You may find the art connection you are looking for there. 

Regards!~

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
I'm of the mindset that people should have at least SOME content done before asking for donations because then we can more or less see what you're capable of and what kind of product we're going to have.
I think the story shows promise but the fact its made on RPG Maker makes me a little wary - I don't hate the engine itself but rather the needless grind that usually comes off with it, as its usually done in a way to add artificial length to a game whose main focus is the story and sex. If you can keep grind to a minimum then it should be fine... or at least add some sort of difficulty mode for people to choose from. Until then, I wish you the best of luck on your little project.

PS: I know Karuma already asked a couple of questions regarding this but you should update your main post (and Patreon too) to include the fetishes and pairings that are planned for the game. That way people can tell right off the bat whether they're interested in it or not. As for the backer's "immortalization", I don't think putting their names on a tombstone is too morbid - it fits the theme - plus I think I've seen it done before too. Also...

?
Forever young,
I want to be forever young.
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever... and ever.
?

Vampiriclord

Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the feedback so far guys. ;)  I have slowly but surely been adding more and more details about the game as suggested. I appreciate all the feedback and help so far. Keep them coming. Thats how we learn.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
   Ok, never heard of Cthulu saves the world

Neither had I, but a simple google search and my mind was blown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56fG6fFqubA thanks Karunama

But I digress

A proof of concept demo is a must, but while working on that try splitting the blurb with some concept art (give a clue to the visual style) this would help a lot. As would making the numbered lists bullet points instead. Give a visitor an opportunity to scan for points of interest, rather than trusting that they will be willing to dive straight into a tsunami of verbiage.

Remember your Patreon Page is your shop window. Now I hate Grammar-Nazis, but even I would worry about quality control after reading, " First reword is an in game chest that i will randomly be dropping gear and things in for holidays and special occasions. "

Having the protagonist set as male will reduce your workload considerably, with only a moderate reduction in audience base. Particularly if you cater for a reasonable amount of M/M with PC being bottom (hey no reason can't be power bottom sometimes), as sisters have reluctantly come to accept that this is often the nearest they get to content for them :(

When considering fetish consider toggle-able options as some are very divisive eg cuckold  

Vampiriclord

Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the 'reward' catch and any suggestions are always a plus. This game is in the vary early stages with only the story done so far hence why I posted here to get feedback on what people thought and wanted out of a game. 

I know you can't please everyone or meet everyone's expectations but its my goal to make a game that has a little something for players to enjoy no matter their kinks. That being said most sex scenes are optional and you will have an option not to have sex with a guy or girl or whatever it might be by just declining or not picking the sex option on them.

I also would like to thank you guys for interest and your support in this project. As soon as I get something playable that doesn't feel rushed or lackluster I will be sure to post it and see what your feedback is. 

Vampiriclord

Aug 18, 2016
1 week of learning how to make pixel characters and filling out the map. Added more towns and some custom npcs. This is not going to be actual fighting game play and there is only 1 text sex scene in it as of yet. Feel free to walk around the world though and let me know if you can get stuck anywhere. 

View attachment Forever; Young.exe

Vampiriclord

Aug 18, 2016
Ok, does this look like a minotaur to you people? I have been working on making unique characters for my game and boy am i enjoying it lol Better?

$minator girl.png

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
pretty sure Minotaurs are supposed to be Males

Not necessarily, the minotaur in Greek mythology is male, but many settings have minotaurs as a multi-sex species.  That said, many choose to slightly change the name for female minotaurs since a lot of people do think that a female minotaur feels wrong.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Sure I could but i always picture minotaurs as a dark brown color for some reason. lol

Because they're Greek in origin and probably have that deep bronze skin tone?  The only reason I mentioned lightening her body color is that, right now, it's almost identical to her face's color making it look like she has fur.  Making that clear distinction between the cow head and human body is the difference between a true Minotaur and an anthropomorphic cow-girl.  Most people probably won't be that pedantic about it though.

rakgi

Aug 27, 2015
Not necessarily, the minotaur in Greek mythology is male, but many settings have minotaurs as a multi-sex species.  That said, many choose to slightly change the name for female minotaurs since a lot of people do think that a female minotaur feels wrong.

Pretty sure you proved my point? THE minotaur, where it all comes from, was a male a bull so that is why females arent minotaur. It isnt about feeling wrong since the original myth is about a bull not a cow :p

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Pretty sure you proved my point? THE minotaur, where it all comes from, was a male a bull so that is why females arent minotaur. It isnt about feeling wrong since the original myth is about a bull not a cow :p

That's being pedantic.  Besides, if you're really going to go that route you could say that having multiple Minotaurs is also incorrect, since THE Minotaur was an individual, not a species.  With an entire race of bull/cow people, why couldn't they be called a Minotaur race?

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I'll add my two cents worth - up to the 20th century, there was only THE Minotaur from the Theseus legend. However, in the last century many works have presented the minotaurs as a race of beings similar to centaurs, which would imply males and females. It's called artistic license. And to quote Stan Lee - 'nuff said...

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

THE Minotaur was a singular being, born under some pretty fucked up conditions, that was trapped in a labyrinth to control its insatiable hunger for virgin flesh (that's not a sex metaphor, the bastard was a cannibal that preferred eating virgins) until Theseus got lucky and managed to kill him.  So technically there shouldn't be any minotaur unless your story is about the Athenean children sent into the Labyrinth.  But I'm not interested in fapping to a bunch of kids getting violently murdered and eaten by a monster.  So I guess it's best to ignore some of the technicalities and treat minotaurs as just another human/animal hybrid race.

Vampiriclord

Aug 18, 2016
Ok guys, I got stuck trying to figure out how to do a couple things on the game. If anyone has any free time and knows rpg maker please msg me.