Unfortunately, it's ruled out cause Savin said so.
hmmm, Wasnt there a google doc of it somewhere? I feel like I read something like 40 pages or so of it some time in the past. Can anyone post it?It's really a shame ... but do you have plans to have another champion's daughter take his place? for example one of marble or edryn for example or others created by you
Uhm not to be butting in (maybe I am..) but try out hgg modhello excuse a question is helspawn's incest content still standing or is it already ruled out?
What is that?Uhm not to be butting in (maybe I am..) but try out hgg mod
for (dogIndex = 0; dogIndex < player.cocks.length; dogIndex++) {
if (player.cocks[dogIndex].hasKnot()) break;
}
if (dogIndex < player.cocks.length)
Here are all the links I have.Does anybody have a link to the wiki that was taken down? It's likely that it can be browsed in wayback machine.
web.archive.org
Great thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.Here are all the links I have.
Corruption of Champions Wiki
wiki.smutosaur.us
![]()
CoC-Xianxia Wiki
cocxianxia.fandom.com
![]()
Home
CoC source from fenoxo, modded by Kitteh6660. Contribute to Kitteh6660/Corruption-of-Champions-Mod development by creating an account on GitHub.github.com
![]()
Wiki - CoC Revamp Mod : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
CoC Revamp Mod dumped with WikiTeam tools.archive.org![]()
CoC Revamp Mod Wikia
You are about to step into Mareth, the world of Corruption of Champions. The original game, Corruption of Champions, is made by Fenoxo, the primary coder,& crew. The Revamp Mod was begun by Kitteh6660, who is the primary coder of the Mod,& another crew. Not only does the Mod have a presence on...web.archive.org
Which player are you using? I use the flash projector from the adobe website and it works fine.Does anyone know how to get CoC to play? I've tried using A standalone player, but I could never get the file to work.
I'm using the flash player that was linked here. The game just won't boot up. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong.Which player are you using? I use the flash projector from the adobe website and it works fine.
Started a new game, found Lumi's place.
Saw a button to sell metal plates... could sell them even without ever collecting... problem is it loops back to selling, no way to leave
For Metal Plates it was probably XIanxia not UEE/Revamp mod (both mods have seperate threads here).On Scuffy that imp form Prison mod that been added to UEE/Revamp. I not sure if Kitteh disable access to priosn as normaly it been sometimes PC broguht ther form loosing to enemies and laterr on after escape by using sorta backdoor form bazaar.I noticed in debug monster fight mode there is an imp named "scruffy" and a few other characters I've never seen. Any idea where these encounters are?
For some perks you need X amount of a stat and Y other perk. I'm not sure what exactly you need for Regen, but that's the general rule of thumb.For some reason perks don't seem to be working properly. I have enough exp to go up multiple levels but when I choose something like 'Tank', 'Regeneration' doesn't appear next time in the Perk Selection screen.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Just checked the wiki and it requires 50 Toughness, difficult to believe I forgot about that. Guess that's what happens when you play a modded version of a game you haven't played for a while.For some perks you need X amount of a stat and Y other perk. I'm not sure what exactly you need for Regen, but that's the general rule of thumb.