CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Mister Brimstone

Aug 31, 2020
So I have noticed in the version of the mod I am playing that all physical abilities cost twice the amount of fatigue that the ysay they do, IE Bow costs 50 instead of 25, etc

Is there a way I can fix this?

Natar

May 5, 2017
No shit? Huh. Well, the more you know, I guess. Still seems a little much though and the Bee-girl encounter seems a little too rare.
If you want lessen number of meeting with tentale monsters buy a book from Giacomo and invest in intelligence.

OnyxLupe

Oct 25, 2018
Can someone help me with this? Like I'm playing let's say for 10 minutes and everything is fine,Ive fight that enemy and saw that picture no problems. But after a certain amount of time, this happens and it won't go unless I restart the game.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 120

Erumaaro

Sep 18, 2020
Hi, just found this mod/continuation, so i have a few questions:
Is there a full list of changes and additions?
What are the current bugs(if any)?

reliktovyj

Oct 5, 2020
on the topic of bugs: is there a way to check for certain encounters / reset encounter flags? I've been to the lake for 100 times already (thanks for tracking that with an achievement, BTW), but there are no fetish cultists to be seen.
also, I've imported a save from a 1.4.3 release and that seems to have broken Lumi's shop, as it no longer appears when exploring.

Update: that seems specific to 1.4.18b. just downloaded 1.4.19 and Lumi's back in business :)

Last edited:

reliktovyj

Oct 5, 2020
thanks, that worked :)

now I've got a save file issue. the game suddenly doesn't "see" the saved games' folder. so I've located it manually and copied the files over to the folder where the .swf is located. when opening the game with SWFfileplayer and telling it to load the .sol from its own directory, the game throws up the following error message:

! Unhandled Exception

Failed to load save. The file may be corrupt!

Error #1009
null

the save hasn't been modified, just located and copied (to prevent it being wiped if some overzealous system cleaner takes out browser cookies again). downloading the .swf again doesn't help. suggestions?

Natar

May 5, 2017
Game don't recognize files with .sol. They are only for save editor. You can only open them in save editor and save with normal extension.

Attachments

• CoCED-RM-v1.0.0.zip
    267.9 KB · Views: 26

reliktovyj

Oct 5, 2020
now you've lost me. the game writes .sol files and loads from them. the issue is with files that were copied into another folder.
I've also tried saving to a file without extension and loading from there. it works, even with older game versions, but there is a data loss (e.g. some stash items and storage chest contents).
but I'll try the save editor later, too.

well duh. the save editor reads .sol files. or at least tries to, quitting on me with the verbous error message:

[CoCEd: 1.0.6355.42918, CoC Data: 1.0.2_mod_1.4.19]
System.NullReferenceException: object reference not defined on object instance
by CoCEd.ViewModel.GameVM.UpdateChest() in C:\Users\dell laptop\Desktop\CoCEd-RevampMod\CoCEd\ViewModel\GameVM.Core.cs:line 226.
by CoCEd.ViewModel.GameVM..ctor(AmfFile file, GameVM previousVM) in C:\Users\dell laptop\Desktop\CoCEd-RevampMod\CoCEd\ViewModel\GameVM.cs:line 120.
by CoCEd.ViewModel.VM.Load(String path, SerializationFormat expectedFormat, Boolean createBackup) in C:\Users\dell laptop\Desktop\CoCEd-RevampMod\CoCEd\ViewModel\VM.cs:line 131.
by System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
by System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
by System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
by System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
by System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler).

given that the path "C:\Users\dell laptop\Desktop\" doesn't belong to any directory related to where the game or files are stored, that's a bust.

Last edited:

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
Hey, hello everyone... do we have any wiki-like page for this mod? Because I found only things about un-moded version :( And finding answers on 160+ pages of topic is...

Last edited:

Slaine

May 18, 2017
After I downloaded the newest android update I lost access to the Great tree and Aiko, and Ayane never shows up at all for me. My character is a lv 41 nine tailed.

Ryuga0

Oct 17, 2019
Hey, hello everyone... do we have any wiki-like page for this mod? Because I found only things about un-moded version :( And finding answers on 160+ pages of topic is...
I inquired about this around a year ago, the previous wiki was disabled around then. I am currently in the process of trying to get into contact with a fandom user who was familiar with the past wiki, and claims to have the database. I'll try to keep anyone here updated if I can get into contact with them or get any progress going on a future wiki. I personally advocate very much for the wiki to remain somehow, even if this mod no longer gets updates. The wiki should still remain archived for future use and play of the game.

Reactions: CuteLittleMe

Natar

May 5, 2017
After I downloaded the newest android update I lost access to the Great tree and Aiko, and Ayane never shows up at all for me. My character is a lv 41 nine tailed.
If you had read change log you would found that Aiko was removed from game.

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
I's again me! Look like there is no chance for wiki so I will ask you good people:

1) I have last Pc version of CoC Revamp, I let Anaemone knock me up... yet on the scene of birth I see info that Kid A thrown newborn into river and came back to barrel... yet I NOT have Kid A in my inventory/stash/follower page, it was never born and... look like it will never come to me *pout* anyone know what I fucked up?

2) Archivements - please, for the Marae sake... tell me what to do to gain "Keizo Trap" one... because I'm dumb... Never meet anything named "Keizo" not to mention any "trap" (other then sandy one)... I even turned debug mode on and visit beta zone/started game on that unfinished grimdark mode... need your help boys, girls and horny centaur-archers!

3) I try to gain kitsune perk, I have 8 tails, fox ears, kitsune jewel in inventory but every time I visit kitsune shrine in deep woods only options are read book or leave... what do I wrong?

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
I's again me! Look like there is no chance for wiki so I will ask you good people:

1) I have last Pc version of CoC Revamp, I let Anaemone knock me up... yet on the scene of birth I see info that Kid A thrown newborn into river and came back to barrel... yet I NOT have Kid A in my inventory/stash/follower page, it was never born and... look like it will never come to me *pout* anyone know what I fucked up?

2) Archivements - please, for the Marae sake... tell me what to do to gain "Keizo Trap" one... because I'm dumb... Never meet anything named "Keizo" not to mention any "trap" (other then sandy one)... I even turned debug mode on and visit beta zone/started game on that unfinished grimdark mode... need your help boys, girls and horny centaur-archers!

3) I try to gain kitsune perk, I have 8 tails, fox ears, kitsune jewel in inventory but every time I visit kitsune shrine in deep woods only options are read book or leave... what do I wrong?

I can only really help you with the 3rd one. Did you steal the statue from this shrine? Because that is important to the kitsune's culture.

Reactions: CuteLittleMe

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
*Sighs* Yes, stolen it and sold in pawn in Tel Adre... guess I messed up then. Thanks!

Neeext question - anyone know what do I need to start building a wall? I remember I did it on first game then ascend and... now I have 15 slots (10 in stash, 5 in inventory) filled with imp skulls.... I finished cabin but have no button to start fortification... and to be honest all these skulls make me feel creepy xD

Jun 16, 2020
*Sighs* Yes, stolen it and sold in pawn in Tel Adre... guess I messed up then. Thanks!

Neeext question - anyone know what do I need to start building a wall? I remember I did it on first game then ascend and... now I have 15 slots (10 in stash, 5 in inventory) filled with imp skulls.... I finished cabin but have no button to start fortification... and to be honest all these skulls make me feel creepy xD

Go to the zebra carpenter in tel'andre, get a tool box and a nail box (not necessary, but could save you the back and forth on nails if you're trying this in one go). The imp skulls are for additional building in order to keep away night raids if you don't have jojo or marie's corrupted sapling in camp. As for your inventory problem, how strong are you? Maybe strong enough to fight a djinn?

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
I had toolbox, yet had no button to start building wall - and thanks to that wall wasn't finished all skulls taked a lot of inventory that's all ;) <= problem fixed on it's own as soon as I invited more people into camp... buuut... found next strange bug on my way *sigh*

I put 100 imp skulls on the wall yet "TerracotaImpy" archievment not show up... do it have any other condition then build walls, gate, hut and all furniture?

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
I had toolbox, yet had no button to start building wall - and thanks to that wall wasn't finished all skulls taked a lot of inventory that's all ;) <= problem fixed on it's own as soon as I invited more people into camp... buuut... found next strange bug on my way *sigh*

I put 100 imp skulls on the wall yet "TerracotaImpy" archievment not show up... do it have any other condition then build walls, gate, hut and all furniture?
Not sure. Been a bit since I bothered with furniture in COC. Back to one of my previous questions, are you strong enough to challenge a very bizarre genie?

Jun 16, 2020
Not sure which genie do you mean? Izumi on High Mountains? Yes, she is not a problem, why do you ask?

Nope. She's an Oni. Keep checking the plains until you find a place with a red djinn that would allow you entrance if you were corrupted enough or would block your path if you aren't. If your as good against Izumi as you say you are, then this guy wont be a problem. The place he's guarding is the only place that can give you the cockatrice transformation, the flintlock(Uses speed instead of strength and is considered ranged. Reload turn after 2 attacks. Unaffected by limitations of Double Attack perk.), cocksocks (For each peen you have. REGEN SOCKS FOR THE W, BABY!), more inventory space past 5 and things you can't get anywhere else.

Oh, on a side note. Be sure you're prepared for the Owca sheep girl if you're gonna traverse the Plains. She has a better chance to pop up than the genie does and if you're goodest boy/girl/both/none then you're going to wanna get started on helping the sheeple early so they will like you more.

Last edited:

jerome292

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone can show me how to launch the game please? I'm new to flashplayer stand alone and kinda lost

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone can show me how to launch the game please? I'm new to flashplayer stand alone and kinda lost
get adobe flash player debug for a stand alone version then right click on the game file and click on open with then find and use the debug version to launch the game

jerome292

Aug 22, 2017
get adobe flash player debug for a stand alone version then right click on the game file and click on open with then find and use the debug version to launch the game
I must be missing something. I still fail to launch it. How do you use the debug version to launch the game?
upload_2020-11-21_14-49-29.png

jerome292

Aug 22, 2017
could you just copy past the road to it please? or post a screenshot? I'm starting to think i'm really dumb.