CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

ferranteth

Nov 19, 2021
I've just updated the game, made a couple of backup saves of my previous version (0.9.4), apparently all is well with the save import with the exception of one thing: Hardcore Mode is suddenly enabled when I import a game. I've tried to use another user's save editor to try and disable it bit I cannot find the flag that can disable Hardcore Mode, as I prefer to make alternate saves and back my content up rapidly. I was able to set the Easy Mode flag, but I can't find where I can edit Hardcore Mode.

This is getting quite annoying. Has anyone been able to disable hardcore mode through normal or save editing means?

Salazzle

Mar 3, 2020
I have been trying to turn into a Nine Tails Kitsune ever since I unlocked the deepwoods, but every time I meditate with a fox jewel in my inventory nothing happens. Am I doing anything wrong? Also where is Aiko?

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
What I had to do the first time was:
  • Right-click the game, select "Open with..."
  • "More apps" and "Search for an app on this PC"
  • Find the flash player program and use that
  • Close the app, then choose "Open with" again
  • Click the checkbox in the menu so that you always open .swf files with that program, then select the program again

The last two steps aren't necessary except as a future time-saver.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

bum

Jan 24, 2016
I noticed in debug monster fight mode there is an imp named "scruffy" and a few other characters I've never seen. Any idea where these encounters are?

CrunchyRoll

Dec 21, 2021
Hey my Titans Grip isn't working with my Claymore so i can equip a shield, is there a perk menu or something so i can choose 1 handed or two handed with it?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Started a new game, found Lumi's place.
Saw a button to sell metal plates... could sell them even without ever collecting... problem is it loops back to selling, no way to leave
I noticed in debug monster fight mode there is an imp named "scruffy" and a few other characters I've never seen. Any idea where these encounters are?
For Metal Plates it was probably XIanxia not UEE/Revamp mod (both mods have seperate threads here).On Scuffy that imp form Prison mod that been added to UEE/Revamp. I not sure if Kitteh disable access to priosn as normaly it been sometimes PC broguht ther form loosing to enemies and laterr on after escape by using sorta backdoor form bazaar.

TheMole10

Nov 7, 2017
For some reason perks don't seem to be working properly. I have enough exp to go up multiple levels but when I choose something like 'Tank', 'Regeneration' doesn't appear next time in the Perk Selection screen.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Apr 7, 2021
For some reason perks don't seem to be working properly. I have enough exp to go up multiple levels but when I choose something like 'Tank', 'Regeneration' doesn't appear next time in the Perk Selection screen.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
For some perks you need X amount of a stat and Y other perk. I'm not sure what exactly you need for Regen, but that's the general rule of thumb.

Reactions: TheMole10

TheMole10

Nov 7, 2017
For some perks you need X amount of a stat and Y other perk. I'm not sure what exactly you need for Regen, but that's the general rule of thumb.
Just checked the wiki and it requires 50 Toughness, difficult to believe I forgot about that. Guess that's what happens when you play a modded version of a game you haven't played for a while.

notasexualdodo

Feb 28, 2022
I'm not using any save editors, yet I keep getting this horrible inventory wiping glitch upon every save reload like a few others have had in the past. I think I played a different version of this mod and it didn't have this issue, so it's a shame this mod seems discontinued, because this ruins what would otherwise be the definitive way to play this game that I've strangely started getting into.

notasexualdodo

Feb 28, 2022
Okay, this is SUPER WEIRD. Now it fixed itself? I think I understand what's going on now. Apparently a fresh download doesn't export saves on slot 1 correctly, causing inventory items to be wiped, but saving on a different slot, loading from it, then saving over the old one, or just saving on any other slot other than the first fixes it? Somehow?

I could be talking outta my ass but I'm not complaining, I finally get to play this. Though this is a very foreboding bit of spaghetti code going on.

steelkeeper0

May 10, 2022
will this be able to be added onto, because theirs still plenty of places for dungeons or other content like the rest of lethices castle

Furrin Gok

Dec 28, 2015
flash debug app
You know
money at town in the desert, or for your walls when built, easy money
you can
build the cabin first then keep going from there
hit reply
will this be able to be added onto, because theirs still plenty of places for dungeons or other content like the rest of lethices castle
multiple times? There's no need to spam posts, just hit reply, type in your response, hit another reply, etc and finish up a grand ol' post before you hit "post reply".

According to the op, this shouldn't be receiving any updates, and hasn't for a couple of years now. Of course, that was stated for 1.4.18 as well, but reading the changelog, .19 was only bug fixes and polish anyways.

Edit: Oh, and you can edit if you accidentally hit Post Reply early.
Does anyone know how to get CoC to play? I've tried using A standalone player, but I could never get the file to work.
Personally I use Newgrounds' flash player, as it was designed for game functionality, though you have to open it directly and then load your files. It might not accept old savefiles from browser gameplay though.

Last edited:

steelkeeper0

May 10, 2022
You know

you can

hit reply

multiple times? There's no need to spam posts, just hit reply, type in your response, hit another reply, etc and finish up a grand ol' post before you hit "post reply".

According to the op, this shouldn't be receiving any updates, and hasn't for a couple of years now. Of course, that was stated for 1.4.18 as well, but reading the changelog, .19 was only bug fixes and polish anyways.

Edit: Oh, and you can edit if you accidentally hit Post Reply early.

Personally I use Newgrounds' flash player, as it was designed for game functionality, though you have to open it directly and then load your files. It might not accept old savefiles from browser gameplay though.
thank you, i didnt know that

WolfFromFog

Jan 22, 2022
I have a problem with displaying images. After a few switches between scenes the image that was in the last scene remains on the screen. This is fixed only by restarting the game. How to fix it permanently?

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
anyone know a fix for the items dissapearing if you save edit?

no matter what i do with the save editor i cant add items and all items i have in inventory are removed upon loading the edited save.