CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Gregor

May 12, 2020
Hi, Is there a way to run the source code version? I kinda want to futz about in the files and experiment and see how it turns out in game, but I dont quite see a launcher to actually launch it the application.

Attachments

• sourcepic.PNG
    sourcepic.PNG
    88.9 KB · Views: 13

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, Is there a way to run the source code version? I kinda want to futz about in the files and experiment and see how it turns out in game, but I dont quite see a launcher to actually launch it the application.
same link as above just a different option

Edward Rivera

Dec 1, 2020
Hello, so I tried this modded version of CoC out a few days ago (with the most current version) and while I do enjoy it for what its worth, I seem to have been running across a common glitch that plagues multiple playthroughs I have tried

Issue: Items seem to disappear from both my inventory and chest storage every time I load a save. I noticed this when I had to close the swf and came back to it the following day. I had a glistening sword and some imp skulls in the chest stored away along with misc. items on my person, however when I loaded the save both inventory and chest storage were wiped clean. I got curious so I wanted to test this out, and every new save I have made seems to continue with this glitch every time. I dont really know how else to remedy this and I hope there's some form of answer to this problem I am having.

Reactions: 9ace31

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
Hi all, I ran into an issue with Isabella and her accent training - basically, she won't progress after two tutorials. I had to download the latest CoCEd to see what was happening, which is that her progress stops at level 25-28 (I tested it several times and that's the range I managed to get), after which her cooldown flag refuses to move past 1. THEN, even when you remove that, she still won't make any progress on her accent training.

I've spent 2 days on this, spamming through 100 in-game days, slowly raising my stats to 100, changing my lust and fatigue to 0 and my HP to max, putting myself at level 100, and tinkering with the isabella_accent_training_percent and isabella_accent_training_cooldown flags only via CoCEd - nothing works.

Has anyone else encountered this? Or does anyone know how to fix it?

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
Ok I did Benoid special quest, gain Basilisk Womb and 'produced' 53 eggs for him...

now I try to come back to normal-pregnancies but no matter what I do I have "oviposition" perk (I constantly produce eggs, even while lizard score is 0 and have no ovipositior). Anyone have idea what to do to get rid of this:
7isDEam.png

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Ok I did Benoid special quest, gain Basilisk Womb and 'produced' 53 eggs for him...

now I try to come back to normal-pregnancies but no matter what I do I have "oviposition" perk (I constantly produce eggs, even while lizard score is 0 and have no ovipositior). Anyone have idea what to do to get rid of this:
7isDEam.png
You can't, it's permanent.

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
*sob*

Hmm... I tried to remove futa-perk from myself (futa perk automatically regrow vagina/breasts and cock) and then use blue egg to remove vagina (it would be hard to produce egs without that :p)

but...

debimbo made in china... I mean Razhul, not work...

don't tell me.. is it next perma-perk?

Last edited:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
*sob*

Hmm... I tried to remove futa-perk from myself (futa perk automatically regrow vagina/breasts and cock) and then use blue egg to remove vagina (it would be hard to produce egs without that :p)

but...

debimbo made in china... I mean Razhul, not work...

don't tell me.. is it next perma-perk?

You can remove that by ascending into New Game+. I think.

hello excuse a question is helspawn's incest content still standing or is it already ruled out?

Unfortunately, it's ruled out cause Savin said so.

Reactions: CuteLittleMe

Oliver

Dec 26, 2020
It's really a shame ... but do you have plans to have another champion's daughter take his place? for example one of marble or edryn for example or others created by you

Last edited:

RoxasFudanshi

Jan 1, 2021
Hello, i may have a question related to Ember, no matter what gender it's assigned there's only female or pure dragon images during sex scenes.
Is this a bug?, there's simple no male Ember images?, and if so, is there a any plans to add them?.
Thank you for your attencion and happy new year

Gregor

May 12, 2020
Unfortunately, it's ruled out cause Savin said so.
It's really a shame ... but do you have plans to have another champion's daughter take his place? for example one of marble or edryn for example or others created by you
hmmm, Wasnt there a google doc of it somewhere? I feel like I read something like 40 pages or so of it some time in the past. Can anyone post it?
Also, FYI Kitteh, Just got to say, I appreciate all the work you put into this over the years, it was a good run, cheers!

Sider

Jan 26, 2021
Haven't played this game in years and I come back to find this, I can't tell you how excited I was to get playing, but then I found my favorite npc, the gargoyle, only does rituals now, no sex or anything else. A cursory glance across Google didn't reveal much. Did I mess up somewhere? Did all comfort/encourage and then ran through all the talk options.

Edit: also I got post #5k, what do I win?

Last edited:

X-Death

Mar 7, 2021
Honestly, idk why, after finished the vanilla version and play moded version, the chance to met camp recruit NPC is harder than met nothing/mimic/regular NPC. ive been go to desert for 3 days and did not encounter any of phylla scene in order to get her as the lover. but the fountain in the desert according to wiki CoC the chance to encounter the place is about 2.5% and i always encounter that place. I like the mod tho.

Munchbold

Mar 24, 2021
For those of you who have inventory issues after using the CoC editor, edit the .sol file in your "user"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"gibberish"\localhost folder" and make sure you save it in the same format. I've found editing an exported save changes the file format to .file and messes with the save file in various ways, one being at the start of a new game, "forest", "desert" and "lake" have already been discovered in addition to the disappearing inventory after reloading which means any save files that have been exported are corrupted.

Simon Riley

Jun 27, 2021
Hey so i downloaded this on my phone (LG stylo 6) and when i open the options menu its completely blank how do i fix this

G4m3r0

Apr 17, 2019
Can someone help me with the image package?
when i dowload the standalone Flash player from the FirstP the game work. I install the Image package and work too, for a time then after so many events or X time it stop working correctly, and start to put images from previous events in the new events covering the new images, or the text if there isnt any image.
can someone help me? what i'm doing wrong? are there any other program/s better for play?
Thank you

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Did the expansion of Loppe happen? I mean the pregnancy and something about helping her work alongside her mother.

Iloei

Feb 11, 2016
I was playing the pregenerated Charlie character in this mod, and I noticed that apparently not all dog cocks have knots.

This means that the for loop starting line 1789 of classes/classes/Scenes/Masturbation.as which looks like this:

JavaScript:
                                                for (dogIndex = 0; dogIndex < player.cocks.length; dogIndex++) {
                                                        if (player.cocks[dogIndex].hasKnot()) break;
                                                }

should have the outputText() on the following line protected by an if statement which looks like this:

JavaScript:
                                               if (dogIndex < player.cocks.length)

Otherwise, too many whisker fruit (for example) and the scene throws an error.

(Though I imagine that it's also possible that I am thinking about this wrong...)

Tanaxanth

Nov 1, 2016
Started a new game, found Lumi's place.
Saw a button to sell metal plates... could sell them even without ever collecting... problem is it loops back to selling, no way to leave

Ningling60

Oct 3, 2021
Does anybody have a link to the wiki that was taken down? It's likely that it can be browsed in wayback machine.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Does anybody have a link to the wiki that was taken down? It's likely that it can be browsed in wayback machine.
Here are all the links I have.

Ningling60

Oct 3, 2021
Here are all the links I have.

Great thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.