CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
The mod isn't entirely dead and I decided to put out one more update. This is primarily about fixing bugs and adding tooltips.

But in the end, it feels like a losing battle when many moved on to other things like TiTS and CoC2.

I enjoyed the time developing the mod in hope to make the game even better. I will be moving on.

I'm sorry to hear that to be honest. I liked the continuation work as much as CoC2, maybe a little more.

Reactions: Salomon
Jun 16, 2020
The mod isn't entirely dead and I decided to put out one more update. This is primarily about fixing bugs and adding tooltips.

But in the end, it feels like a losing battle when many moved on to other things like TiTS and CoC2.

I enjoyed the time developing the mod in hope to make the game even better. I will be moving on.
Are you going to turn this version into an APK as well? I find it easier to play on mobile, especially since my browser will not support flash in the future. Always been a fan of your mod, btw!

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Got a question; what's the best way to grow multiple dicks in this mod? I'm trying with the incubi drafts but that's not working. Wanna get a classic tentacle monster down there.
Easiest way I found is with CoCEd, just go in and add the amount, length and girth you want. I think the game limits it at ten, but that should give you a good tentacle nest. Here's the link for CoCEd from the forums here:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/coced-a-save-editor.53/

Latest released version is here:
https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases/tag/v1.3.3

Hope this helps.

Jun 16, 2020
When your body is wracked with pain from the poison...

But you heal more than it can melt you because of a jelly woman in steel-clad armor, a sock for your cock, and your own fucking willpower.

Jun 16, 2020
Regular explore. Think you gotta be like level 20...

Found what I was looking for. I thought Obsidian Shards were found in the Volcanic Crag, but that's Xianxa, not UEE. The O. Shards are in the Glacial Rift, but the wiki doesn't have that (seeing as it has dots of UEE info in it).

Neo Nextra

Dec 10, 2017
OK good! But will you fix pablo sex scenes? I always want to see what his sex scenes he have.
I don't think that's going to come anytime soon unfortunately unless someone else is willing to take over Kitteh's work.

Edit: Just now realized I replied to the wrong post. Oops!

Last edited:

Abbeakeek33

Jun 22, 2016
Does anyone know the difference between this mod and the one being made by OtherCoCAnon and /hgg? I can't find a summary of their mod anywhere, but it seems to be in active development.

Neo Nextra

Dec 10, 2017
Volcanic Crag was removed because there isn't a lot of content and since the Behemoth was removed, there was no reason to keep the Volcanic Crag anymore so the obsidian and flowers were moved to Glacial Rift.
Oh hey Kitteh! Sorry if I'm disturbing you but have you been up to anything recently? If not, by any chance there are one or two bugs you can fix?

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil

I really hope that you will continue working on this mod, since personally, I already stopped playing the finalized version of CoC and I am using only yours!
TiTS is still not even close to half of the development (I would give a kidney, with a smile on my face, if they add more impregnation content, mainly for Embry / best waifu / supreme cuteness / kawaii epitome /. . . I think you already understand), and CoC2, as much as Fen and his team seem to be devoting most of their attention to this project, it’s still at 0.3, so I’m planning to finish the CoC with each of the almost 53 characters I’ve created (practically 1 for each species of Mareth) and many of them were only possible thanks to the changes you created, so please, for the love of Urta's juicy balls, don't give up!

Ryukai

Aug 28, 2015
Been playing through the mod and it seems like there's some issue with saved states not transferring correctly when reloading an old save. So far, this includes the Owca encounter, Ember encounter, and the Bee-girl decision not proccing again after reloading a save. Especially noticeable for the first two because literal hours have been spent trying to proc the encounter again to no avail. Anyone know why/how this is happening and how I can fix it?

Selen

Jul 21, 2020
Ok, so i had to register just to convey my 10 cents of thoughts regarding the "moving on".
Kitteh, i wholeheartedly thank you for creating this mod, as it expands this amazing game even further beyond greatness. I've had many, many hours of joy put into this, i think even more than into the original at this point, and i'm not planning to stop.
It saddens me that you don't believe in CoC anymore, that lots of people have moved to TiTS and CoC2, personally i find your version of CoC more appealing than the rest, still, and even more fun than some big games from e-stores. Sometimes i just feel like playing CoC: UEE for a week and nothing else.
I understand why we wouldn't probably see any more updates to this, even though i'm still hopeful, and i wish you well. And also, success. I would surely check your original game, when you'll create it. I guess i like your taste.
Never give up, never surrender, roll and drink estus. And don't forget to wear pants outside, or you can get sick.
[]-0-/

Reactions: Salomon and frgig
Jun 16, 2020
how to unlock amilys efficiency option? i have the purified draught
You have to convince her that herms are okay. It's harder, but enlightening as to why she doesn't like them, if you meet her as a herm the first time and keep talking to her going forward, but you can also do so after the first meet and/or after you got her pregnant.

She will tell you that it's not that she hates you, but what you'll become (and what will become of her children if they were born herms), due to the gender of the demons that destroyed her town. She will leave you afterwards. Come back and find her and she will apologize for being a masshole (massive asshole) and ask if you would be willing to forgive her with some make-up sex. After everything's said and done, you can now convince her that being a herm will double efficiency and feel good too!

Last edited:

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
Ok so I know that this has probably been asked so many times but how to you activate ascension? I’m sorry I just don’t want to read the 165 pages for an answer

Natar

May 5, 2017
Ok so I know that this has probably been asked so many times but how to you activate ascension? I’m sorry I just don’t want to read the 165 pages for an answer

You must defeat Lethice and later you can use that option in camp.

goldenvixen

Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone have a list of achievements for the expanded edition? I know some are hidden and I don't have the faintest idea how to unlock them. Would be nice if someone could tell me or list it somewhere.

nowayman69

Jul 22, 2017
Oof the encounter list needs to be revamped or something. On a brand new game I'm constantly encountering level 6 tentacle monsters in the forest when I'm only level 2 and not getting any bee-girl encounters at all.