CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
With Adobe Flash support ending by the end of this year. I'd think the most logical decision would be to shelve this mod or wrap it up. There is room for maybe one more major update at most. It is up to Kitteh. It was splendid work that it has lasted this long. Whatever happens, I'm in favor of.

The HTML5 version might catch up to this one of these days, or at least is more promising going forward- if Kitteh or anyone else wants to do that. There might eventually be an HTML5 version of vanilla CoC and it'll be great. Mods will follow or come and go. Its just true that post 2020, no one will want to use Adobe Flash for coding anymore for practical reasons.

Reactions: Konstantin

Jeremy

Apr 12, 2017
Dundalk
Whenever I load my game, my inventory and stash all default to what I had when I first loaded this latest version (1.4.18b), but everything else is correct. Is there a fix for this yet?

Furtryn

Feb 10, 2020
When I run the game, the main menu is solely the buttons at the top of the screen, and they can't be interacted with. Help?

Nyanyan

May 21, 2018
So, Marble seems broken to me. I can't get addicted, and her affection keeps going up. I had her over 1k affection at one point, and stopped getting the buff for drinking.

Might want to check her code, looks like there's something not checking the value properly.

Either that or the buff somehow became permanent, which might have kept the events from progressing.

Edit: thought I'd mention I'm using the Android version.

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
Could the behemoth in the volcano area get you pregnant yet, or was that unimplemented yet?

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
i can't get him to impregnate me, is there a prerequisite for him or something?

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
how long does his pregnancy last? still can't get pregnant, but asking for when it does happen, which might be never since it won't proc

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
how long does his pregnancy last? still can't get pregnant, but asking for when it does happen, which might be never since it won't proc
The behemoth claims two months, but you can chug dozens of ovi elixirs and shorten it to just a few hours/days...

Nyanyan

May 21, 2018
Asking once again, since no one has answered since my last post.

I'm playing the Android version of the mod, and I can't do Marble's quest line. I can't get addicted to her milk, to be more specific.

I spent 19 days (in game) focused on her from a new game, and have 114% affection. No addiction.

I drank directly, got to the point that I can drink by visiting her, and I get the buff for doing so, but I'm not getting addicted.

Anyone know a way to fix this? Or perhaps someone can give me a save (just a temporary fix. Female, Curvy, light skin, white hair, default height, fertile, smithing. Realistic Extreme Hardcore.)? I don't currently have access to my computer, so I can't use the save editor.

ganggang

Apr 13, 2020
downloaded the game for the first time, screen stuck at this. clicking the buttons doesnt do anything. any help?upload_2020-4-14_0-11-3.png

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
downloaded the game for the first time, screen stuck at this. clicking the buttons doesnt do anything. any help?View attachment 12032
That's an odd one. Obligatory questions; you say 'first time' but do you mean for CoC in general, or this mod? (sub-note, if latter, mod saves are not cross-compatible in general)
Secondly, are you using the latest flash projector?
Lastly if save was made in this version, and not volatilely edited, providing info on what you did would be very useful to figure what's going on.

ganggang

Apr 13, 2020
That's an odd one. Obligatory questions; you say 'first time' but do you mean for CoC in general, or this mod? (sub-note, if latter, mod saves are not cross-compatible in general)
Secondly, are you using the latest flash projector?
Lastly if save was made in this version, and not volatilely edited, providing info on what you did would be very useful to figure what's going on.
first time playing the mod, tried playing on ie, flash projector and swffilesplayer, none of them changed anything. havent tried loading a save or anything, just starting the swf, and this is the screen i see.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
So is this mod completely dead? The wiki is gone and all I can find is the shitty Xianthia mod.
Combining answer for all the places i'll say this: THIS is revamp, they changed name to UEE. It's not dead, but on hiatus, so while it won't be updated for the forseeable future it's not impossible for it to get worked on again eventually - real life happens okay? Like wtf? Yes real life happens.

PS: Fix your damn attitude, polite critique is fine but petty insults can shove it. Next time you won't get answers, but something much less appreciable.

Reactions: Droxzyn

nottelling

Sep 30, 2018
Combining answer for all the places i'll say this: THIS is revamp, they changed name to UEE. It's not dead, but on hiatus, so while it won't be updated for the forseeable future it's not impossible for it to get worked on again eventually - real life happens okay? Like wtf? Yes real life happens.

PS: Fix your damn attitude, polite critique is fine but petty insults can shove it. Next time you won't get answers, but something much less appreciable.

Also, I am sorry. I was having trouble finding this earlier and I got irrationally angry at that mod for no reason.

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
Got a question; what's the best way to grow multiple dicks in this mod? I'm trying with the incubi drafts but that's not working. Wanna get a classic tentacle monster down there.

So far, the only way I accomplished getting more than two dicks was by eating a Double Canine Pepper and then drinking an Incubi Draft.

For those trying to get tentacle dicks, you have to find the Corrupted Glade in the Forest/Deepwoods and pick the Vines option; this gives you a chance to come out of the scene with 1 tentacle dick.

Another question; how do I unlock Lottie's Tentacle option?

Good grief, all this time and I didn't know Lottie had a Tentacle option. How do I find this?

Or did you mean Isabella? If you meant Isabella, your tentacle dicks need to be 20+ inches before it becomes optional.

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
For everyone asking about mod updates, this was on page 160 of this thread:

So I have an important announcement to make. I will no longer be making updates for now and I have archived the repository.

After having some talks, it was suggested that I should have my own game using the knowledge of coding. And the fact that the mods were looked down in general due to the subpar quality of content among other things.

I am terribly sorry, everyone. This is not the end of mod though. I wish to move on. I really do! Thank you for the support, guys!

Reactions: fndom

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The mod isn't entirely dead and I decided to put out one more update. This is primarily about fixing bugs and adding tooltips.

But in the end, it feels like a losing battle when many moved on to other things like TiTS and CoC2.

I enjoyed the time developing the mod in hope to make the game even better. I will be moving on.