CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
At the moment, I can't edit the original post as the edit post vanishes after 5 minutes.

Let's give a day or two. If the edit post comes back, I'll edit the first post.

Edit: We can now edit our own posts! Huzzah!
uh is corrupting whitney unchanged cause either it's become broken or i'm just doing it wrong. EDIT. NVM i just got it to happen

Last edited:

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
upload_2019-10-8_14-21-28.png upload_2019-10-8_14-22-45.png
Custom Images still breaks the game.
I brought this up 4 months ago.
I'd fix it myself, but I don't know how...

lizardking132

Oct 11, 2019
So I've do this before, there's a way as a female character to get a ball sack without a penis, but there's no extra scenes for this can someone fix this please?

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
So I've do this before, there's a way as a female character to get a ball sack without a penis, but there's no extra scenes for this can someone fix this please?

Sorry, what do you mean 'no extra scenes'? You can get testicles without a penis by eating Bulbous Canine Pepper. Is this what you're looking for?

Ryuga0

Oct 17, 2019
So if I'm a male and encounter raphael, and my only options are to either let him go or slap him, does that mean I don't get access to his quest? Or is there a way for me to complete it still?

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
So if I'm a male and encounter raphael, and my only options are to either let him go or slap him, does that mean I don't get access to his quest? Or is there a way for me to complete it still?

You will never meet Raphael if you are genderless or have a dick, balls, tits smaller than D-cup and bigger than EE-cup, a height taller than 5'11", a non-human body. (The Raphael page on coc-uee.fandom.com says you can't have a tail or whiskers or be less than 4 feet tall, but I've had those before and he still stayed to teach me shit.) If you do get any of the above while he's still teaching you or gave you access to the Orphanage, he'll leave and stay away or you won't have access to the Orphanage until you fix your body according to his standards.

I usually start the game as a female so I can get Raphael's lessons right away, and then get male parts or turn into a male after it.

Digital_Devil22

Aug 18, 2017
So i have a bit of an issue. every time i try to load up the latest version on SWF player i get the main menu background with the buttons at the top for new, data, etc. but theres nothing else and whatever i click on does nothing. there isnt even the main menu title or anything. any advice?

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
So how do I fix the Custom images thing so it doesn't break my game?

Ryuga0

Oct 17, 2019
You will never meet Raphael if you are genderless or have a dick, balls, tits smaller than D-cup and bigger than EE-cup, a height taller than 5'11", a non-human body. (The Raphael page on coc-uee.fandom.com says you can't have a tail or whiskers or be less than 4 feet tall, but I've had those before and he still stayed to teach me shit.) If you do get any of the above while he's still teaching you or gave you access to the Orphanage, he'll leave and stay away or you won't have access to the Orphanage until you fix your body according to his standards.

I usually start the game as a female so I can get Raphael's lessons right away, and then get male parts or turn into a male after it.
I actually met him, which is why I'm confused. I'm definitely a male character and he even referred to me as such in his monlogue, calling me something among the lines of a beautiful gentlemen or so. I just didn't have the option to swoon him or rape him, only slap him or let him go. So if he does encounter you as a male does he never show up again?

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
I actually met him, which is why I'm confused. I'm definitely a male character and he even referred to me as such in his monlogue, calling me something among the lines of a beautiful gentlemen or so. I just didn't have the option to swoon him or rape him, only slap him or let him go. So if he does encounter you as a male does he never show up again?

Oooh, that's interesting. I'm sorry, idk the answer to that since I've never encountered him as a male. How high was your corruption when you met him; maybe that's a factor in being able to rape him? Although since its a male character, I doubt the swoon option would be available. (Altho why the hell not, amirite?) Keep us updated w your male char's Raphael encounters, would u?

Okay, apprently the wiki is closed, did wikia take it down? What happened to it???

The wiki's address *had* changed to coc-uee.fandom.com, but apparently it got closed again. We'll have to wait and google every so often again to see when it goes back up...

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
At the moment, I can't edit the original post as the edit post vanishes after 5 minutes.

kitteh ever thought of joining ur mod with the xianxia mod cause the are both great and i think they would work well together. dunno if u need the xianxia mod creator's permission though

Ryuga0

Oct 17, 2019
Oooh, that's interesting. I'm sorry, idk the answer to that since I've never encountered him as a male. How high was your corruption when you met him; maybe that's a factor in being able to rape him? Although since its a male character, I doubt the swoon option would be available. (Altho why the hell not, amirite?) Keep us updated w your male char's Raphael encounters, would u?

The wiki's address *had* changed to coc-uee.fandom.com, but apparently it got closed again. We'll have to wait and google every so often again to see when it goes back up...

Yeah, I'll definitely keep you updated, I remember reading on the wiki under the comments someone explained they encountered him as a male as well, but well no way to confirm that now haha. If I ever have any other developments I will indeed post as much on here :) And hopefully we do get the wiki back very soon <3 Was Kitteh ever a contributor to the wiki at all or even a creator? If so we should probably let them know or get help rebuilding it.

Damuz

Oct 26, 2019
Is there a reason physical special attacks cost double fatigue now or is that a bug? Bow costs 50 and shield bash costs 40, but the descriptions note the normal 25/20.

Ryuga0

Oct 17, 2019
Maybe we should create a wiki that isn't on fandom? https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/4-sites-create-wikipedialike-website/ looks like there are multiple places to set up a wiki at. Just need to look at the rules to make sure none of them will be anal and delete the wiki again.

And maybe we should use the wayback machine to back up the pages if it ever goes down again.
Yeah, Kitteh said though apparently a lot of wiki hosting sites have had this happen before, so we should probably find out first which ones we've already tried with and not waste any time with them. But the wayback machine is a good idea.

Reactions: Kesil

GarrusFeraldan

Dec 9, 2019
Hey, Kitteh...and Fenoxo...i am a huge fan of this project and i hope it keeps growing. Anyway, i tried the download link and it won't download. Am i doing something wrong or am i missing something?

GarrusFeraldan

Dec 9, 2019

Kitteh, how would one go about submitting ideas for this mod when they have no clue as to coding? I myself have a fair few ideas that i could slide your way, either here or on the discord server.
Yours truly,
SaarkTheMultimorph

Jan 7, 2020
Two things.

Number one, if I play this mod, would my current CoC saves carry over?

Two, and I know this is a meme, but is there Helspawn incest in this mod?

Jan 7, 2020
Got a question; what's the best way to grow multiple dicks in this mod? I'm trying with the incubi drafts but that's not working. Wanna get a classic tentacle monster down there.

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
so this mod is dead right

As far as I know this mod is either dead or Kitty is just putting this on the shelf for an undetermined amount of time to give them self a break since they had been working on this mod for a long time

Map1804

Jan 19, 2020
As far as I know this mod is either dead or Kitty is just putting this on the shelf for an undetermined amount of time to give them self a break since they had been working on this mod for a long time
seems like shylock is not too happy about it, but i would be surprised if this mod is going to even have the last update talked about on the trello. I would say that this mod is completely over from experience with other adult games, including original CoC maybe someone can pick up where it left off though