CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

roshin

Feb 27, 2019
Quick question kitteh will you have a link on the first page going to your game or patreon so it will be easier to find.

Randy_the_rando

Jul 12, 2019
so, first time playing moded CoC .... is the cathedral no longer findable by pure explore spam or no? if so, where do i explore to look for it?

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
so, first time playing moded CoC .... is the cathedral no longer findable by pure explore spam or no? if so, where do i explore to look for it?

You can find it by explore spam. If you can't find it, try your Locations button, you might've missed it. I do that pretty often ><

Frostbyttn

Jul 31, 2019
I'm having trouble playing the mod. Whenever I drag the .swf thing into the browser tab like it says and hit enter, I just get another copy of it. What do I do?

MouseKin

Aug 2, 2019

Hey, I made this account specifically to ask If I could write story scripts to add to the mod, I can't script code, like. at all. I'd have better luck burning cereal.
But I do Like writing Stories, And writing lines among lines of content to be read.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, I made this account specifically to ask If I could write story scripts to add to the mod, I can't script code, like. at all. I'd have better luck burning cereal.
But I do Like writing Stories, And writing lines among lines of content to be read.

Unfortunate as it is, dev of this mod is practically done. Only thing on the agenda (that I know of) is a possible bugfix once Kitteh feels like it, some time in the future.
You might have better luck trying to ask around the other mods at this point.

IvanyeilEmmixert

Jul 21, 2019
The development hasn't entirely stopped and I will look to bring in more bug fixes at a point.

However, if you do plan on writing, I would prefer that it wraps up any loose ends that may be in the game. You can find them: https://trello.com/c/j07kSpez/183-tie-up-loose-ends

I've also fixed the Discord link hopefully.

I'm glad to hear that, also i would like to help with the writing in whatever parts are possible.

One thing that i have in mind is to have available the option of De-Bimbofy Joy via Rathazul, adding a possible Lover's path (and restoring the night guard option).

Also I'm thinking i could help adding more interactions between Joy and Amily, for example, the sobbing interaction that happens when Amily finds Jojo in the camp, but in Joy, is missing, and i could think some sexual interactions these two morph- mouses could do

Last edited:

bowblack

Aug 14, 2019
Hmmm. I think i'm having problem with Anzu's scenes. So far I am not able to get any breakfast/lunch/dinner scene, not matter when I go there.
And for some reason, the racing bottom does not show up when I have Anzu's relationship level to 4. It does show when relationship lvl was 3 as a hint, but it will never show up after become a lover. I do have dragon wings. When in the dungeon where I can get the jewel rapier, I can use fly to get it. So I'm not sure what the problem is...

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
Just started replaying this again, and was wondering... WHY do you have to leave your weapon behind during in the beginning? Seems stupid to me, letting you buy weapons and armour... then taking your weapon away from you... but keep the armour and gems... whats the point in letting us waste gems on weapons in the first place?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Just started replaying this again, and was wondering... WHY do you have to leave your weapon behind during in the beginning? Seems stupid to me, letting you buy weapons and armour... then taking your weapon away from you... but keep the armour and gems... whats the point in letting us waste gems on weapons in the first place?
Its a part of the ritual. Its likely to ensure the champion cannot resist the demons sent to apprehend it through force of arms.

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
Its a part of the ritual. Its likely to ensure the champion cannot resist the demons sent to apprehend it through force of arms.
Ahh, righto... Like a test to make sure you can resist the corruption... that's a pretty grim test... Thanks for the answer!

Got another question for anyone with the answer. Is Ember ever getting her/his pure and corrupt content? Was really hoping that was added since I last played (probably around 2 years now lol). Also, is there any list of what the updates have added?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Ahh, righto... Like a test to make sure you can resist the corruption... that's a pretty grim test... Thanks for the answer!

Got another question for anyone with the answer. Is Ember ever getting her/his pure and corrupt content? Was really hoping that was added since I last played (probably around 2 years now lol). Also, is there any list of what the updates have added?
It’s not a test; it’s a ritual sacrifice

Embers content is written, but the code architecture of CoC can’t support it efficiently so it’s basically not gonna happen.

DrakeXXX2078

Sep 27, 2018
In CoC uee I can't figure out how to get the ninth tail I have 8 and I've medditated at the shrine. My champion is a kitsune-taur with no corruption.

Pipoppop

Aug 24, 2019
Regarding the recently added Demonic Soldier: does anyone know what I should name my images in the img folder to make them show up for this encounter? If that's an option, that is.