CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ghoul was an encounter disguised as hyena. It was removed due to being out-of-place.

And the chest issues might be fixed in the latest version. Hopefully in 1.4.17c, go take a poke around. I couldn't replicate the bug. I took items from the chest, they didn't come back.
Version 1.4.17c also fixes compatibility issue with importing vanilla saves, particularly the inventory.

I also made a commit to anonymize worldofdrakan on credits upon request and will be live in the next build after 1.4.17c.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Ghoul was an encounter disguised as hyena. It was removed due to being out-of-place.

And the chest issues might be fixed in the latest version. Hopefully in 1.4.17c, go take a poke around. I couldn't replicate the bug. I took items from the chest, they didn't come back.
Version 1.4.17c also fixes compatibility issue with importing vanilla saves, particularly the inventory.

I also made a commit to anonymize worldofdrakan on credits upon request and will be live in the next build after 1.4.17c.

Was the broken custom images bug fixed yet?
The one that sometimes would take an image after it was done and just keep it on the front of the screen.
The only way to fix the bug was to close everything and restart the flashplayer.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

See as the glade image overlaps everything after the bug happens.
Can't play with custom images until this is fixed sadly.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
That's why I trimmed down the image pack I use to only display location and inventory related images. I got fed up of every image pack I used having images for NPCs and characters that had little to no continuity between them. Some of them didn't even look anything like the character they were suppose to visualize. Major characters with dozens of images and not one of them resembled each other. Call me picky, but constantly seeing more than a mere handful of different versions of the same character would more often outright kill the mood for me. Not to mention load times being a hindrance. That's why I prefer the sprites for characters, leaving the images to just showing scene settings. The only time a sprite seems to change is when the character legitimately changes. May not be as detailed, but at least they are consistent...and no bugs.

TheOneGuy1324

Jun 24, 2019
Hey there, tech-savy folks. Need a bit of help 'ere.

So as some of you may know, currently it's possible to essentially lock yourself out of the lake through raising Venus' corruption by choosing certain options when encountering her. If you've raised it enough, the next encounter will lead to a game over. Sure, you can press "nightmare" if you difficulty settings are appropriate, and simply wake up - but the same exact thing happens again and again by encountering her at the lake afterwards. Common logic dictates that pressing "nightmare" after you get that game over would set her back with one corruption or so and give you another chance, otherwise it's redundant, but of course this is a mod that's still a work in progress and oversights like these are absolutely normal.

Now, I had no idea about this until just a few dozen minutes ago. I was trying to farm goo girls at the lake, and figured I might as well engage certain scenes after the battles to unlock the Latex Goo Girl option while I was at it. However, cursed be rng, of course I ended up having a lot of trouble just getting one or two encounters alone. I met up with Venus a lot of times while farming and figured that I might as well raise my lust a bit by choosing the corrupt options to make those post-victory goo girl scenes possible when I do finally encounter one. Eventually I decided to save after getting a rare drop, and continued on. I ran into Venus again and triggered her bad ending. I simply pressed "nightmare", and it took me a little while to realize what situation I was in. I couldn't go back and lower her corruption because I had saved right before her game over encounter.

I did a bit of research and fiddled with the debug menu for a while, but to no effect. I still haven't really figured out how the flag editor works, and I'm pretty sure the reset npc menu straight up doesn't work for me, since no options appear when I open it. I'd be incredibly grateful to any of you that have more experience with these things if you gave me some advice on what I could try, since this is my main save file and I'd hate to be more or less locked out of a relatively important area. Thanks a bunch in advance! And I really hope this is the right place to ask this; I made this account just for that, even though I've been browsing these forums for a while

TheOneGuy1324

Jun 24, 2019
Yeah, it's actually p easy: wait in-game time. She'll calm down.

Alternatively, have wings. You'll get an option to fly off.
Well gosh do I feel silly. Someone should really add that to the wiki... Hell, I might do it myself if it allows it, just because I went through all this trouble. In any case, thanks a bunch!

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
so i was looking through my save with coced and noticed theres a horse pussy, does anyone know how to get one ingame? im pretty sure its this mod only since i looked through a vanilla coc file and it didnt have that option

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So I have an important announcement to make. I will no longer be making updates for now and I have archived the repository.

After having some talks, it was suggested that I should have my own game using the knowledge of coding. And the fact that the mods were looked down in general due to the subpar quality of content among other things.

I am terribly sorry, everyone. This is not the end of mod though. I wish to move on. I really do! Thank you for the support, guys!

Reactions: Devi.OS

Byroko Lavith

May 26, 2017
Huh, alright then. I'm actually hyped to see what you can do for your own game tbh. Will ya have your own discord for it? And website?

HereJustToSuffer

Mar 1, 2018
Got a bug on version 1.4.17c

Whenever I quickload, my inventory gets replaced. 2x Succubi milk, 1x comfortable clothes, 1x purity philter, 1x beautiful shining sword, and 2x healing pills

As soon as I started a new game too so I've never even gotten those items BUT I am doing one of those premade characters. Katti. Even when I toss them then save I get them back with quick load.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Good luck for your later project, and thank you for the work you put into this mod.

Spacebadger

Jun 2, 2019
Will this still be open for someone else to pick up the torch? I'm not familiar with github, so I dont really know what it means to archive it.

Mainox

Jul 1, 2019
I'm having a bug on 1.4.17c too, whenever I load my save, it resets my inventory to what it had in it before I started saving on 1.4.17 . This includes when i want to use CoC Ed, meaning i cant edit my inventory.
Not sure if this is the best place to put this.

EDIT: Doing that works fine once I started using a different save slot

Last edited:

Sideswipe201k

Apr 9, 2019
So I have an important announcement to make. I will no longer be making updates for now and I have archived the repository.

After having some talks, it was suggested that I should have my own game using the knowledge of coding. And the fact that the mods were looked down in general due to the subpar quality of content among other things.

I am terribly sorry, everyone. This is not the end of mod though. I wish to move on. I really do! Thank you for the support, guys!
Wait, what do you mean by "it's not the end of the mod", though? Will we get updates or are they canceled altogether?
Also, what do you mean by "subpar quality"? Your stuff looks fine to me!
Good luck on your new game, by the way!

Marek

Apr 12, 2017
Wait, what do you mean by "it's not the end of the mod", though? Will we get updates or are they canceled altogether?
Also, what do you mean by "subpar quality"? Your stuff looks fine to me!
Good luck on your new game, by the way!

Most likely he means the Mod still stand for others to pick it up if they want.
Some Bugs still persist and some Story Parts not allowed to alter from Savin. Good excample is the Gargoyle in the Cathedral.
A new Game would be awesome, if there is some way to donate or even Patreon i would totally support that. If it goes in the way of CoC (Transformation and many different Sex Scenes).

In regard to Story Parts, what excactly is possible in Helias Quest? Is the Harpy Queen out from the Game for good, or is it possible to encounter her somewhere if you make the right Decision (IF there is one)?

Last edited:

Mordakaiser

Dec 28, 2015
I'm having issues with some of the characters. Marble for instance, i can do the pre relationship talks and then all the progress to make her your lover just stops, I can't talk to her can't get addicted to her milk, and no sex.

Mainox

Jul 1, 2019
I'm having issues with some of the characters. Marble for instance, i can do the pre relationship talks and then all the progress to make her your lover just stops, I can't talk to her can't get addicted to her milk, and no sex.

When you go to the farm, select Work, and there's a chance that your affection with Marble will raise a bit. Keep doing that a bunch, then you can interact with her and progress with her relationship further.

verina

Jan 1, 2016
does this mod have a save editor?

Yes, CoCEd 1.3.3 is suppose to work with this version of C0C but I have trouble with disappearing inventory and chests... though I have read comments by others who seemed to have no such trouble.