one thing i'm curious about, is there a way to have multiple vaginas (base game or with the mod)
hey uh marble is kinda broken in the mod cause she was still in my camp and randomly started looking for her relative at the same timeWhy don't you use e621? It's a good option to use.
if ur going for enlightened nine tails, u need a fox jewel in ur inventory and then either it's guaranteed or it's a chance that u get the ninth tail when u meditate at the shrine with the fox jewel in ur inventory.In CoC uee I can't figure out how to get the ninth tail I have 8 and I've medditated at the shrine. My champion is a kitsune-taur with no corruption.
hey uh i'm kinda stuck with something. Apparently cotton wants me to get some book but i dunno where this book she wants even is nor do i remember her asking me to find it in the first place so i'm kinda confused on what to doAt the moment, I can't edit the original post as the edit post vanishes after 5 minutes.
Let's give a day or two. If the edit post comes back, I'll edit the first post.
Edit: We can now edit our own posts! Huzzah!
Are you a centaur or naga? If so she wants you to get the yoga book from Giacomo.hey uh i'm kinda stuck with something. Apparently cotton wants me to get some book but i dunno where this book she wants even is nor do i remember her asking me to find it in the first place so i'm kinda confused on what to do
Hello all,
I've had this problem for the last few releases and I have not found a solution (either through trial and error or through searching this thread)
I can't buy cock socks from Greta. I have a cock, I bought the Maiden's armor, and then I inquire about her low stock. According to the wiki (and my memory), she should get a shipment of socks in shortly after this. However, every time I return I only have the option to ask about the stock again. Am I missing something?
i think owca is related to the sheila npc but not exactly sure on thatGuys, how do I find Owca? I'm playing CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.17c and just spent 10 game days exploring Plains, but nada. I'm level 5 - is there a particular other level I have to be or anything I have to achieve to find the sheep people??
It's not.i think owca is related to the sheila npc but not exactly sure on that
i think owca is related to the sheila npc but not exactly sure on that
It's not.
ugh i don't understand how to use the mod at all. Edit: Fuck it. i hate this mod cause I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT. using google chrome just downloads it again and internet explorer just won't work.
uh is corrupting whitney unchanged cause either it's become broken or i'm just doing it wrong. EDIT. NVM i just got it to happenAt the moment, I can't edit the original post as the edit post vanishes after 5 minutes.
Let's give a day or two. If the edit post comes back, I'll edit the first post.
Edit: We can now edit our own posts! Huzzah!
So I've do this before, there's a way as a female character to get a ball sack without a penis, but there's no extra scenes for this can someone fix this please?
As far as I'm aware the only way to play in any browser is through e621.net, the link is on the front page of this thread, and I'll also supply it here in my comment.Is there any way I can open this game on chrome? I just tried and it would only try download it again.
So if I'm a male and encounter raphael, and my only options are to either let him go or slap him, does that mean I don't get access to his quest? Or is there a way for me to complete it still?