CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Adamantium93

Aug 24, 2019
Hello all,

I've had this problem for the last few releases and I have not found a solution (either through trial and error or through searching this thread)

I can't buy cock socks from Greta. I have a cock, I bought the Maiden's armor, and then I inquire about her low stock. According to the wiki (and my memory), she should get a shipment of socks in shortly after this. However, every time I return I only have the option to ask about the stock again. Am I missing something?

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
At the moment, I can't edit the original post as the edit post vanishes after 5 minutes.

Let's give a day or two. If the edit post comes back, I'll edit the first post.

Edit: We can now edit our own posts! Huzzah!
ugh i don't understand how to use the mod at all. Edit: Fuck it. i hate this mod cause I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT. using google chrome just downloads it again and internet explorer just won't work.

Last edited:

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
ugh i don't understand how to use the mod at all. Edit: Fuck it. i hate this mod cause I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT. using google chrome just downloads it again and internet explorer just won't work.

You can't use Chrome since flash is being removed off it. Try downloading the standalone flash player (link on the first post I believe) to play it.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
What about saving to file instead of using a save slot? That tends to be far safer in regards to saves not giving you the finger one day. The only reason to use a save slot should be to make edits with the save editor.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
What about saving to file instead of using a save slot? That tends to be far safer in regards to saves not giving you the finger one day. The only reason to use a save slot should be to make edits with the save editor.
well i can't auto save to file though. btw the saves it deletes are loaded from files that are from the original game

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
well for anyone who hasn't been on fenoxo's website recently, alder is back to FoE and and new version comes out the 7th of this month! i'm personally excited to see it return.

Reactions: Revonero
May 1, 2018
If I were to use Notepad++ for the chrome browser to play the game, how would I transfer my saves to a newer version of the game using the same program to play it online? Also, would the older saves work on e621?

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
In CoC uee I can't figure out how to get the ninth tail I have 8 and I've medditated at the shrine. My champion is a kitsune-taur with no corruption.
if ur going for enlightened nine tails, u need a fox jewel in ur inventory and then either it's guaranteed or it's a chance that u get the ninth tail when u meditate at the shrine with the fox jewel in ur inventory.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
It's been awhile since I was last online, was the custom images bug ever fixed?
That was the only thing making the game unplayable for me.
I spent 3 hours looking for images for each available NPC/Enemy/Event in the game that can have a custom image and I would hate for all my work to go to waste.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
At the moment, I can't edit the original post as the edit post vanishes after 5 minutes.

Let's give a day or two. If the edit post comes back, I'll edit the first post.

Edit: We can now edit our own posts! Huzzah!
hey uh i'm kinda stuck with something. Apparently cotton wants me to get some book but i dunno where this book she wants even is nor do i remember her asking me to find it in the first place so i'm kinda confused on what to do

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
hey uh i'm kinda stuck with something. Apparently cotton wants me to get some book but i dunno where this book she wants even is nor do i remember her asking me to find it in the first place so i'm kinda confused on what to do
Are you a centaur or naga? If so she wants you to get the yoga book from Giacomo.

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
Reporting an error when restoring the Broken Beautiful Sword at the Weaponsmith in CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.17c:

Game says, "You’ll need 1000 gems to restore the broken sword."

Actual deduction: 1500 gems

Unimportant side note: I only had 1136 gems when I did this. My money counter went to 0 and refused to go up after battling 3 imps and 2 goblins. Understandably, panic ensued; I thought I'd broken the game. I eventually gave up and downloaded save game editor to give me back the 136 gems I was owed, only to find -364 in the Gems text field. I was like, "Huuuhhh??" and did the math. And then laughcried because I didn't break the game after all. ...yay me...

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
Hello all,

I've had this problem for the last few releases and I have not found a solution (either through trial and error or through searching this thread)

I can't buy cock socks from Greta. I have a cock, I bought the Maiden's armor, and then I inquire about her low stock. According to the wiki (and my memory), she should get a shipment of socks in shortly after this. However, every time I return I only have the option to ask about the stock again. Am I missing something?

Hi. Had the same problem, used save editor to fix it. Talk to Greta about Low Stocks, wait over 24 hours, then in save editor, go to the Raw Data page, input FOUND_SOCKS in the search field, and change the "0.5" amount from to "1".

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
Guys, how do I find Owca? I'm playing CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.17c and just spent 10 game days exploring Plains, but nada. I'm level 5 - is there a particular other level I have to be or anything I have to achieve to find the sheep people??

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
Will there be an adjustment for the encounter rate for Demon Soldiers? Playing on New Game+, it took me about 60 explorations before I discovered a new area instead of running into them or Priscilla.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
Guys, how do I find Owca? I'm playing CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.17c and just spent 10 game days exploring Plains, but nada. I'm level 5 - is there a particular other level I have to be or anything I have to achieve to find the sheep people??
i think owca is related to the sheila npc but not exactly sure on that

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
i think owca is related to the sheila npc but not exactly sure on that

It's not.

Hi Zach Crimson, cheesebehemoth is right, it's not related to Sheila. Found it on the first try at level 10 (after dozens upon dozens of attempts on levels 1-9 *sigh*) Thanks for the replies though!

Also, for anyone still wondering (like I did), I found Aiko at level 20. Putting it out here just in case.

Mazaroth

Nov 10, 2016

It's not the fault of the mod, it's because google is going to nuke the flash support from chrome.

Just get a standalone flashplayer or use different browser.

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
Reporting issue: Basilisk Womb not working on CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.17c

Everything was fine until I got the ingredients to Benoit and did the scene. After it, the perk did not implement for my character. Talking to Benoit again brought up the Basilisk Womb intro, but not the menu button.

I don't know how this relates, but on the save editor, the Benoit_Tested_Basilisk_Womb text field changes from blank to 0.5 after the failed Basilisk Womb attempt. Changing it to 1 seems to do nothing.

Is anyone else having this problem?