Chapter I

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
QUEEN RAZORLLY
she pushes the sexdolls aside and signals the five to come closer, and look at their leader in specific "come sit upon your queen's might cock and tell me about what you discovered" she relax on her chair, her cock erect .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

The five Black Devils goes to your protection around all you, while the female leader looks you in silence while she talks directly to your mind, she asks you from the first moment that they five woke up in five different female bodies, changing them, and going to your presence, they also discovered that the police and the militaries started to receive some reports with disappears of almost always women and less men..., but with no prove of underground attack they can´t do anything of moment, but they also saw that they were preparing all, by the way, to defend their planet. And nothing about your or our King.

While the other four go sit upon your queen´s might cock and streak it while all the rest (23 Sex Dolls) start to touch theirselfs and masturbate also all around you

(Also, do you want to jump to the new day, dracomic?)

Thrym Aimer

The Sex Doll receive the 50 $ from you and she starts to lick your erect cock, ..., ..., (Do you want to jump or not?)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Yes, sorry. Meaning, advance in the day)

Thrym Aimer

after your blowjob with the Sex Doll, you gave all rest of the dollars and she lets you alone again in your attic... .

You close the eyes a little, and after some (you think) minutes, you wake up again like you slept two days..., but really it past 45 minutes only.

You have an unknown feeling in all your body, it´s skin prickling and head swimming or something very similar...

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
Satisfied with the results she rewards them and fucks each of the five till they could only feel pleasure, were exhausted and looked pregnant from how much cum their queen pumped into their wombs ,their session of fucking toke an entire day with not even a second of rest . Once Razorlly was done with rewarding them she clean herself and finally let the five rest "rest for now, you have your queen's permission" she says and go eat something in the kitchen.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thrym

"Ugh did I get hungover again?" He slowly makes his way to the bathroom for some medicine

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

When you go to the kitchen alone, you see or discover in the door of the kitchen after you go inside of the room that the silenced boss of the Five Devils is quietly seeing you in silence, while you take some humans food, that immediately your productive system convert or change into energy and cum to all your body, you know all about the eating process, all the humans foods have to pass or insert inside of your cock and your cock does the rest of the process, after you take some time...

You feel that your skin is warm and prickling, because a tentacle ovipositor goes out of your body and excrete three fullest metallic black and shinies eggs of more than 15 inches..., and it goes rooting in the ground of the house immediately, the alien latex that is inside is special and it needs a human host body, in this case Anne...

611b380c99f38e04a2592eae6fe17d7e.jpg

The other two eggs wait to their hosts patiently...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thrym Aimer

You take some medicines hoping that the medicines solves your problem, but you don´t know it after you take it...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thrym Aimer

You feel tired immediately after you go inside of the bed, after only some seconds, your eyes close and all Sex Doll´s saliva are sucked into your body, doing that immediately starts the first step of an unknown process for your body...

In your dreams, you see a naked woman that is being vored by a naga? and that naga is masturbating his two cocks while the woman is disappearing into his throat, and the naga abruptly looks you...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
"Who ARE YOU?"

The naga says you, you know that you don't have fear now of him... . His figure is still attractive, and you have the desires of touch his double cocks

But the naga is still far from you

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thrym

"Thrym Aimer?" He tilts his head in confusion. "Man what am I on?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
¡¡NOOOOOOOOOOooooo...!! You are NOT THAT THRYM AIMER, YOU ARE THE unique KING... AND YOUR QUEEN IS...

You abruptly wake up again wetted in all your sweat and more cum from your double differents cocks

(I have removed the image because it´s too strong for the game and for me))

Last edited:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Your hand go slowly to touch your double cocks, doing that them hide in your new inner space in your hip, you animate again your double cocks and slowly they go again outside while they continue precumming more

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thrym

He heads to the bathroom and 'takes care' of his cocks before making some food.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese
Reese comes to, groggily stirring to consciousness, and still cuddling the cat close. The purr comforts her, and she can't deny her strange attraction of the mild mannered feline. But, she knows she has to get up. She heads for the nearest door, shifting to pet the cat on the head, and pushing her own hair out of her face. "Wake up kitty, we've to get moving." She whispers gently.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
She smiles grabbing the other two orbs from the ground "better save these two for later ...hum ... better yet ... " she grins looking at leader of the five devils "i have an extra mission for you ,your queen desire a plaything worthy of her" she hand one of the orbs to her " use it on the most amazing beast on this planet and bring it to me, no i don't mean on a human nor something that is already transformed but an animal that is from this planet , go you have your mission"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan, when you go finding the exit of the building that you two are, you cross a mirror and you discover another strange thing that it wasn´t before... and it are these. Some how you like your new cat whiskers and cat nose in your "stranger" face

e87c87943f78647461d506d8213e35ef.jpg

(It are the cat whisker and cat nose in your face)

Thrym Aimer, the going all naked to the kitchen produces more pleasants feeling in your double cocks doing that you fall again to the ground, masturbating more and more your own double cocks, with also licking and sucking swallowing your own cum

Queen Razorlly, The main chief of the "Five Sinners" goes out of the house with one of the black orbs that you excreted before, you see that your body orders to the ovipositor to hide and it does after it excreted more latex cum that goes hard in the walls of the house, starting to change all the walls inside, and while this happens you go to Anne with the special black latex orb and...

Last edited:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Thinking about Keelat and her character, do you know something of her absence or not?, she missed the action since the day before yesterday, and i don´t know what to think about her))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((@jasmac, @Malice and @dracomic. I am deciding now this: If Keelat doesn´t say anything or presents herself here along this weekend, with all the pity that i have, i have to take her character out of the game))

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
After calming down from that bit of sexual frenzy he gets cleaned up and puts on clothes.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
walking to Anne, Razorlly grope her breasts "hum way better than your human form ,what good are you for? " she ask while continuing to grope Anne.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thrym Aimer, you go out of your attic with your new double cocks hidden in their special place inside of your body, going to any direction that you want to go

Queen Razorlly, Anne answers your self after your daughters concentrates her mind to talk

Queen Razorlly, Anne is very good in xeno biology and xeno weapons, Anne could invent some new machines to hides our (your) army from the humans, ... , Mistress Queen, please penetrate Anne, penetraaaaaaaaaaaateeeeee this slaveeeeeee

Slave Anne can give to Queen Razorlly more xeno babies creating a breeding machine with alive women. Pleeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeee, peneeeeetrateeeeee this slaaaaaveeeee and change her with your black orb...

Slave Anne only needs that black latex orb inside her pussy and an underground lab medley updated to grow our armyyyyyyyy

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese
Reese jumps back at least a foot as she spots her reflection, before wincing in shame as she realizes that that's her. Her clouded mind can't comprehend it, and where she should probably start crying, she's ultimately indifferent except for a subtle sense of dread. "Kitty! What did that milk do to me?"